WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi alt, who is this person (bolded), TIA!

"Asked about a specific girls, B____, name coming up in the investigation, responded, "I haven't heard any girl names." ... "Or boy names. No names specifically.""

Hi alt, who is this person (bolded), TIA!

"Asked about a specific girls, B____, name coming up in the investigation, responded, "I haven't heard any girl names." ... "Or boy names. No names specifically.""

Was that in reference to Tacoma guy or his girlfriend? (I think they both have names that start with B.)

I'm just wondering about the girl from the academy that made up the story. Is this the same person that curiousfortruth was talking about?

Was that in reference to Tacoma guy or his girlfriend? (I think they both have names that start with B.)

Possibly from the chat last night,,,, I do beleive they were referencing a dance teem member and or a twin... speculating as the chat was really going fast

ok I'm a geek so I thought this was interesting, but is there more to it than just a well?

I don't know if this means anything at all, No More, but the two builder's I met yesterday that were nearly done with their two custom homes down Mansfield st.......the exclusive development immediately to the west of the Crescent Bar house.............their last name is Smith. I wish I remembered their first names, but I don't! The older brother is married. Not sure about the younger brother, who is probably in his 30's or 40's. He actually invited me to lunch today, but, of course, I did not go. Could there be a connnection?

I also am not convinced, as an accademy gal I spoke with had nothing but awesome comments about MC..

But this person obviously does not like MC. She 1st said MC went to meet Tacoma guy, then when pressured by LE she says she made it up because she did not like MC.

IMO she lied the 1st time to misdirect LE, and she lied the 2nd time to cover for lie # 1. IMO she could know who did it.

I was told that MC was very good friends with Hanah. When I asked who her closest friend was, I was told it was her, so IMO, the rumor that they weren't that close may not be true.

ETA: I was also told that some of MC's family members were first acquainted with a lot of MC's friends at one of the functions for her. (candlelight vigil I think but don't remember for sure.) So, that could explain some of the discrepancies here.

Well,I tried getting into the chat room.I swear its like ready chinease.Id sure like to ask something but will have to wait i guess...Hope they find this evil person and fast...

But this person obviously does not like MC. She 1st said MC went to meet Tacoma guy, then when pressured by LE she says she made it up because she did not like MC.

IMO she lied the 1st time to misdirect LE, and she lied the 2nd time to cover for lie # 1. IMO she could know who did it.

I'm in need of a tad bit of clarification, please...what was the second lie to cover the first? I had the impression from reading here that the academy girl told the truth after LE let her know what a serious mistake lying would be.

I can't make heads nor tails out of this, lol...and had never even heard of a 'unique well' before del posted about it.

That said, I do believe that it was put out there for an important reason..but what was it? Now it's a mystery within a mystery for me! Was he hinting about a 'unique well' in general or a particular one, on a particular property such as this? hmm.. :waitasec:..

Thanks so much for posting this!

I don't know if this means anything at all, No More, but the two builder's I met yesterday that were nearly done with their two custom homes down Mansfield st.......the exclusive development immediately to the west of the Crescent Bar house.............their last name is Smith. I wish I remembered their first names, but I don't! The older brother is married. Not sure about the younger brother, who is probably in his 30's or 40's. He actually invited me to lunch today, but, of course, I did not go. Could there be a connnection?

A Smith shows up as the owner of the CB property when the well was drilled. IMO they could easily be the same person.

Well,I tried getting into the chat room.I swear its like ready chinease.Id sure like to ask something but will have to wait i guess...Hope they find this evil person and fast...

I'd say to go ahead and ask something here if you would like, perhaps someone can provide an answer.

Welcome!

A Smith shows up as the owner of the CB property when the well was drilled. IMO they could easily be the same person.

Kinda what I was thinking. Need to find out more. All our sleuther's are chatting! Well, not all of them. I guess we will have to work without everyone, as I'm not going to the chat room either. If you can't go, I won't go!
We all need to stay united. JMO

So, the Smith brother's are builder's. They specialize in concrete.......everything. Floors, showers, counter's. Everything is concrete. They do really nice work. I think they kindof stay there quite a bit.......at least somebody does. Maybe it's the younger one. So, we need to try and find a connection with WC, since she is also a custom home builder.

The 'doc' says this well was drilled on 7/29/96, so I don't know if it would be the same property. Still could be the same person though...or a relative.

AutumnRose, I LOVED your pics and narration! It gave me a much clearer idea of the area and it's layout. Such a gorgeous area! I'm from the south and around these parts it's either flat as a pancake or mountains..not much in between, lol!

Also, I am uploading 5.5 GB's of new pics and video of CB house; CB area; Rock Island Dam; Hair Academy and parking lot; Orondo boat launch and a trip up Pitcher Canyon Rd. It's liable to take all night, so if you need sleep, check back in the morning. Water level was waaaaaaaay down today! Plus, a bit of a surprise with a newly discovered under removable panel for a large area under the deck and a trap door for the crawl space under the house. Might not mean anything, but with the new "possible basement" speculation from our guest 676, I thought it was vedddy interestink! Hopefully, LE found it and checked it out.

Nothing of upmost important value in chat room,,JMO... For those who were as lost as me, they are now in Animal house....I also prefer this forum vs chat..

I can't make heads nor tails out of this, lol...and had never even heard of a 'unique well' before del posted about it.

That said, I do believe that it was put out there for an important reason..but what was it? Now it's a mystery within a mystery for me! Was he hinting about a 'unique well' in general or a particular one, on a particular property such as this? hmm.. :waitasec:..

Thanks so much for posting this!

IIRC, in the original post "Unique Wells" was capitalized, which made me think that he had a proper name in mind. Googling the phrase did not reveal anything that would be relevant to this case, IMHO. Thanks to georockgirl for the info about unique wells. Just mysterious as to why it was brought up in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member