WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2nd formation of the dance, MC is on the far left, second row. I had my grandaughter look since she knew her.

And that is her at the end, second one in on the right.

Mackenzie Cowell, R.I.P.

Attachments

• Mackenzie_dance_competition.png
    Mackenzie_dance_competition.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 104
Is Mac in this one also?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RabtW6Pn95k
I don't know how to put the video on here like Chuck Maureen did...Good Job on that

During that competition, one of the 'twins' loses her pom-poms, one then the other at different points during thr routine. The videographer exclaims, "She's lucky this isn't a qualifier."

Can anyone see how she lost them? I see where she loses the 2nd pom-pom, basically she drops it.

But what of the 1st pom-pop?

Did she accidently bump into someone, or did .. someone .. accidently bump in to her to cause her to lose that 1st pom-pom?

I'm just following all possible angles ...

During that competition, one of the 'twins' loses her pom-poms, one then the other at different points during thr routine. The videographer exclaims, "She's lucky this isn't a qualifier."

Can anyone see how she lost them? I see where she loses the 2nd pom-pom, basically she drops it.

But what of the 1st pom-pop?

Did she accidently bump into someone, or did .. someone .. accidently bump in to her to cause her to lose that 1st pom-pom?

I'm just following all possible angles ...

I heard the girl in the video, she said it was Haven that lost her poms. And one of the twins picked it up towards the end of the dance for Heaven, but she finishes the dance without her poms.

I heard the girl in the video, she said it was Haven that lost her poms. And one of the twins picked it up towards the end of the dance for Heaven, but she finishes the dance without her poms.

I thought she said Hannah.. twice - both times. Werent you folks talking about a Hannah here recently??

I have missed quite a bit recently....! :waitasec:

She says Hannah :07 into it... the Heaven around :20.. then Hannah picked up the pom.. pom..

I thought she said Hannah.. twice - both times. Werent you folks talking about a Hannah here recently??

She says Hannah :07 into it... the Heaven around :20.. then Hannah picked up the pom..

Hanna was (rumored ) to be MC bbf

There are sister twins on the Applettes. HR and AR. At the memorial for MC, H says she was the BF.

Thanks, B Buzz, I've heard the same thing.

Go Lake Chelan LE log,http://www.golakechelan.com/ interesting tidbit:

10C03391 HARASS/THREAT 17:38:30 04/18/10 LANGFORD MIKE ACT

GARIBAY, SILVIA

20-30 AGO RP WAS TOLD BY UNK LAST POSSIBLY HAT HER

COUSIN/WAS GOING TO JUMP HER. THINKS IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

TOMORROW AT WHS. WAS ALSO TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE 2 FEMALES

Mackenzie Cowell, R.I.P.

You can see MC begin the routine as the first dancer to the Right of the Half Court line as you look at the group. She then moves to the left side for part of the routine (splits on left) then finished at 2nd from the right. Yes - RIP sweet child.

Google "Wenatchee Applettes". Try the cached page, if the first says account suspended.

Google "Wenatchee Applettes". Try the cached page, if the first says account suspended.

I googled it, but.. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for? The WS site is the first one I see.. What am I missing?

I haven't been able to pull up a current page for the dance team... Every time I look, I get something that hasn't been updated since 2007.

Is anyone getting a 2010 version?

She says Hannah :07 into it... the Heaven around :20.. then Hannah picked up the pom.. pom..

I think I'm confused....what is the significance of the dropped pom poms?

I think I'm confused....what is the significance of the dropped pom poms?

That's what I was wondering, too Miss Maple. I was wondering if whoever asked thought maybe if someone caused Heaven to drop her pom-poms, that *that* might be a motive for murder? Seems laughable to me though!

I think in dance competition, you may get docked for dropping poms, but I don't think that it's motive for murder. :)

That's what I was wondering, too Miss Maple. I was wondering if whoever asked thought maybe if someone caused Heaven to drop her pom-poms, that *that* might be a motive for murder? Seems laughable to me though!

You are referring to my post.

I say, in a world of teenage angst anything is possible:
  • To lose out on an award because your routine follow was flubbed.
  • To lose out on a dance sholarship because flubbed too many times.
  • To be embarrassed in front of your friends, parents, crowd.
  • To be humiliated in front of your boy/girlfriend.
I am not implying any of those issues apply here, but it's *possible*. One too many times of this or that or another, until the proverbial 'broke the camel's back' scenario ... it's *possible*.

I don't believe those concerns to be so laughable to teenagers.

So, I respectfully disagree with your 'laughable' categorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro