WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P is a short 4 letter american name and T is a short 6 letter common hispanic name. He is a local. I guess he is freinds (and went to school) with my daughters boyfriend which puts him about 20.

I guess what I meant by "he was all but arrested, presumed guilty but then cleared", was that LE took him in and according to my daughters boyfriend really put him thru the ringer... "they treated him like crap and kept accusing him of doing it or being behind it" is what was told to me. Then I was told "they finally cleared him and let him go".

Hope that helps

Thank you for helping bring forth some info that is enlightening to LE's aggressiveness in solving this horrific crime. All anyone wants is closure on this case and those responsible for this crime to pay the penalty for those actions ! The penalty for this crime will never be enough for the lose of MC, but we at least want justice for her - she deserves that ! I don't believe any of us will be at peace until this is reached. I will not give up hope and faith that our LE will solve this crime.
PURE SPECULATION ( my theory )
I have felt from the beginning that this crime was commited by someone around MC's age group.
This is why LE stated that we didn't have to worry about a perp on the loose in our community !
Possibly LE did not have enough to hold this person so they had to let them go - maybe all they had was circumstantial evidence and is why they brought them in. I am sure LE has more than one possibility and according to them are still awaiting test results.
There is never a perfect crime! Who ever did this will eventually get caught for the criminal always screws up at some point and leaves evidence.
The smartest thing they should do is come clean and turn them self or themselves in
LE stated that this person could be on this site watching and reading what is being said on here.
So if you are reading this whom ever you are I ask you this:
As one human being to another we all have made mistakes and wrong choices in our lives , some small one and sometimes big ones and those events is what mold us to better ourselves as human beings. No matter who you are - or where ever you go this guilt will follow you your whole life until you accept responsibility for the mistake you made in your actions, for what ever your reason at that moment you made a wrong choice - it will haunt you every day and every night when you try to sleep.The more time that goes by the more harsh the punishment shall be. It is your choice - remember life is choices. Now is the time to make right what was wrong ! Remember it is your choice - it is up to you to make that decision.

P is a short 4 letter american name and T is a short 6 letter common hispanic name. He is a local. I guess he is freinds (and went to school) with my daughters boyfriend which puts him about 20.

I guess what I meant by "he was all but arrested, presumed guilty but then cleared", was that LE took him in and according to my daughters boyfriend really put him thru the ringer... "they treated him like crap and kept accusing him of doing it or being behind it" is what was told to me. Then I was told "they finally cleared him and let him go".

Hope that helps

I'll try to be clearer--sorry.......I meant what was he all but arrested for? MCs murder or something else?

I just don't see her leaving as that out of the ordinary, she regularly worked out at Gold's between 3:30-5:30 pm so there must have been an opportunity to leave, perhaps when fewer clients, MC was still just learning, etc.

The Orondo Boat launch is directly across the street from Gold's - not that big a diversion if someone said let's meet. IMOO

Does anyone know if PT works out at that Golds gym?

Thank you for helping bring forth some info that is enlightening to LE's aggressiveness in solving this horrific crime. All anyone wants is closure on this case and those responsible for this crime to pay the penalty for those actions ! The penalty for this crime will never be enough for the lose of MC, but we at least want justice for her - she deserves that ! I don't believe any of us will be at peace until this is reached. I will not give up hope and faith that our LE will solve this crime.
PURE SPECULATION ( my theory )
I have felt from the beginning that this crime was commited by someone around MC's age group.
This is why LE stated that we didn't have to worry about a perp on the loose in our community !
Possibly LE did not have enough to hold this person so they had to let them go - maybe all they had was circumstantial evidence and is why they brought them in. I am sure LE has more than one possibility and according to them are still awaiting test results.
There is never a perfect crime! Who ever did this will eventually get caught for the criminal always screws up at some point and leaves evidence.
The smartest thing they should do is come clean and turn them self or themselves in
LE stated that this person could be on this site watching and reading what is being said on here.
So if you are reading this whom ever you are I ask you this:
As one human being to another we all have made mistakes and wrong choices in our lives , some small one and sometimes big ones and those events is what mold us to better ourselves as human beings. No matter who you are - or where ever you go this guilt will follow you your whole life until you accept responsibility for the mistake you made in your actions, for what ever your reason at that moment you made a wrong choice - it will haunt you every day and every night when you try to sleep.The more time that goes by the more harsh the punishment shall be. It is your choice - remember life is choices. Now is the time to make right what was wrong ! Remember it is your choice - it is up to you to make that decision.

You see, that is what I don't get. If the perp was in MC's age group, and LE was not worried about the community or this happening to someone else, WHY IS WC UNDER SO MUCH FEAR?! I tend to disagree that the perp was her age, because it seems to have been executed pretty smoothly as they have not made an arrest. Why the LE presence at the spec house? Why the spec house would have been involved? Why WC called 911 3 times after she was found? Why is the family so quiet?

IMOO, it I think it has something to do with an adults vindictiveness towards WC, and WC suspects who it is, and feel they may come after her too. OR, it has something more to do with MC's immediate family.

MOO - I am not a expert!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=search&id=100000526748545

I assume it's ok to link it....he's not a minor

per Salem's post:

"Links to social networking sites are allowed, but WS does not allow direct quotes or cut and pastes from them."
He's definitely lying if he says he is a UFC fighter and I can't find any record of him being a real mixed martial arts fighter for any organization. He seems nutty on FB begging people to call his phone number. I think this guy is a few bricks shy of a load.

He's definitely lying if he says he is a UFC fighter and I can't find any record of him being a real mixed martial arts fighter for any organization. He seems nutty on FB begging people to call his phone number. I think this guy is a few bricks shy of a load.

Reminds me of another facebook fighter, something to do with cheerios.

You are welcome! This might be a little OT, but when I reread my post, I thought maybe it sounded a bit snippy or condescending, so I apologize if it came across that way. It certainly was not intentional. Compared to most people around here, I'm still new to this whole sleuthing thing.

Welcome to WS! :)

No you didn't sound OT. It's hard explaining w/o the benefit of being "heard" LOL Thanks for the welcome and links. I am glad to see this morning that there is some more to read. Appreciate all the comments and brainstorming.:dance:

Do we have any Hispanic girl POIs? Could someone who wanted JV for themselves, or wanted PT or got tired of beautiful sweet MC getting all of the Hispanic guys---have gotten mad and prejudiced and lashed out at her-----symbolically slashing her face, arm and throat (beauty, touch, voice)?
Prejudice can flow multiple ways----perhaps this was a hate crime..........

That's what I was thinking myself. I still can't shake the thought of a female being involved. The thought that's always in the back of my mind is that both a female and male were. Wondering if maybe the girl didn't want to share with either JV or PT, whomever MC was dating. It makes me think back to the Navy?? cadets in Annapolis. The girl's b/f was cheating on her, so she made (and I say" made" loosley here because you can't "make someone do something") him help her kill the girl he cheated on her with to show his "love" for her. They made a documentary about it. Am I rambling now...!!:blushing:

Can someone post the link to the chat room everyones in? TYIA And which one is it?

The Academy of Hair design has a rear exit that opens into an alley where there are stairs up to the parking lot seen on the MC video. Most of the students park there. The back door is also used as a quick break/cigarette area by students. Although students do swipe a card to go in and out. It would be easy to exit by the back door, seen by few, if at all. If MC left that way, her computer record would only have her sign in time. I have seen students swiping their card to go on a break.

Sighn in with your user nsme here. Write"websleuths" where it says channel. Once you're on, you pick a nickname--anything-- see box at lower right of chat window. Open"channels" to pick "animal's house" where many sleuthers go.
Sorry for caps my key got stuck

That's what I was thinking myself. I still can't shake the thought of a female being involved. The thought that's always in the back of my mind is that both a female and male were. Wondering if maybe the girl didn't want to share with either JV or PT, whomever MC was dating. It makes me think back to the Navy?? cadets in Annapolis. The girl's b/f was cheating on her, so she made (and I say" made" loosley here because you can't "make someone do something") him help her kill the girl he cheated on her with to show his "love" for her. They made a documentary about it. Am I rambling now...!!:blushing:

You're not rambling. :)

Several people have mentioned the Diane Zamoras case as a possible comparison during the sleuthing of this case.

The questions, of course, would be who is "Diane" in this case, and who is the "David?" :waitasec:

Sorry but no there are 59 hits for PT in name search. Can you tell me what the February charge was for? TIA

The person who has the charge for 2/10 ew municipal, don't know the charge I was using this just to verify the name and spelling.

can someone please tell me if this PT is the one MC was maybe "cheating" or whatever with?

SOMEONE, PLEASE TELL ME WHY pt IS SIGNIFICANT IN THIS MATTER. tIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member