WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What won't kids do to be "in"? It would be useful to ID her, I guess. This is so close to Wenatchee, I am surprised there's not been local coverage

He was seen the night that |Mackenzie's car was found. As for time, I don't know but we may speculate based on it being February and that it was still light enough for him to be seen by someone indoors. I specifically asked about the up or down direction because it seemed important. He was walking up, into the dead end canyon, not down, toward town. My friend was told this by the mother of the man who lives at the house on Pitcher Canyon Rd. and saw the man walking. She says he told this information to LE that same night. I hope so.

This would explain why LE initially asked the public's help - if anyone saw a person walking along the PC road back to town that night.

This would explain why LE initially asked the public's help - if anyone saw a person walking along the PC road back to town that night.
I received several conflicting emails yesterday after posting the information about the man walking- from my friend who first told me. Her msgs concluded with he was walking Down, afterall. I posted it as I received it, believing, each time that the other person was reporting accurately. As I understand it, there is a married couple who live quite a way in on Pitcher Canyon. The man's Mother Lives in town He told her what he had seen She told my friend, who told me. He and his wife saw the walking man. I wonder, even walking down, what was he doing, so far up the canyon? Where was he walking from?

Just wanted to let you all know that there is another teen that is missing in the Wenatchee area. She is from Peshastin, which is less that 20 miles west of Wenatchee. I'm not saying the cases are related. But a lot of you here are locals so I just wanted you to be aware.

Laurel Katherine Bailey, age 16, missing since June 25 from Peshastin WA. http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1151118&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

According to this, both girls have been found alive but, shaken:

http://www.darkprovidence.com/wiki/Laurel_Bailey

A little bump to the top and remembering why we are all still here...

a fellow sleuther had a good idea... maybe we should start back at thread one and make a good list of the rumors and facts... start from the beginning again... just an idea. ;)

Attachments

• macktheangel.jpg
    macktheangel.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 35
IMOOThere is strong reason to believe that Justice for Mackenzie is very near

IMOOThere is strong reason to believe that Justice for Mackenzie is very near

What follows is my speculation:

At this point it will take someone telling the story as opposed to evidence pointing to the killer and the accomplice.

"Friend" of a "friend" of a "friend"?

Is it possible someone was extremely jealous of MC but was acted as friendly up until the end?

MC was tall, pretty, had her sh@t together, had a cool phone, a decent car, an older boyfriend with a job ... and .. ?

I suspect MC was asked to dial a particular phone # after she left the Academy that day, to inform whomever that she was on her way to X location?

MC, being surprised that no one answered the calls, suspected that the someone was already at the meeting place or at least was on their way so she proceeded to the location.

Whilst there, MC was confronted and attacked.

By whom? Why?

More and more, I believe a "love triangle" situation, whether real or imagined by those involved, is the *why*.

Whom?

Look to those close "friends".

Mackenzie had a big problemMOO: She was much prettier than all the other girls,MOO; Smarter, tooMOO; a much better dancer than any other AppletteMOO. Someone was very jealous of her,MOO. Jealous enough for Murder? That soon will be known in MHOO. Based on Nothing but MHOO. I have always thought this murder was planned and done by a couple jealous teen girls with, likely, major boyfriend (theirs), assistance. I think Chuck Maureen's theory is right on the money.I was told the most popular teen television show last year was: http://abcfamily.com
Plot Outline:
Pretty Little Liars is a new ABC Family original series about five best friends and their life in a seemingly idyllic community. Until the night Alison goes missing. And then Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily start to receive messages from the anonymous "A" who knows all of their secrets. Suddenly, their picture-perfect world begins to unravel as lies and betrayal threaten everything they hold dear. . . including their lives. You can’t miss this exciting new drama filled with mystery and... (read more)
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/prettylittleliars To me, there seemed some posible paralellsMOO.Another popular favorite I've seen alot from, sources not allowed here, due to tos, but there are many, among girls of a certain age, is the movie, "Mean Girls"

It's been pointed out before, I posted this awhile ago.. I think YOJO knows. YOJO are you here?

Thank you. I can't seem to find anyone that looks like her. If I remember correctly I thought someone said she was on the right, but I don't see it.

She is in that video. In the first formation she is the sixth girl in (next to the girl on the center line) on the right of the pic.when looking at it..

This really bothers me:

The dates of the following Wenatchee World news articles reveal when the MC autopsy was completed and when the MC cause of death information were ultimately published on the Wenatchee World web site.

The first article, published February 17, 2010, reports the MC autopsy information would not be released to the public until "a suspect has been identified and charged.":

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/17/county-mum-on-autopsy-results-authorities-saying/

County mum on autopsy results
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

EAST WENATCHEE — Autopsy results on homicide victim Mackenzie Cowell won’t be released to the public today. “At this point, I want to keep that information inside law enforcement,” said Steve Clem, Douglas County prosecutor

The second article, published March 12, 2010, reveals the cause of death:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/teen-was-stabbed-strangled/

Teen was stabbed, strangled
Friday, March 12, 2010

WENATCHEE — Mackenzie Cowell died from “manual strangulation and stab wound to the neck,” according to the death certificate signed after her autopsy.

The YouTube video linked below was uploaded February 19, 2010.

The account owner created that YouTube account February 12, 2010, the day before MC's body was found. The account owner has uploaded only the one video. The account owner entered their Age as "18" and entered their Country as "Slovakia".

The video is a slideshow of snapshot stills of MC. The title claims the video shows the last photo taken of MC when she was alive ... that last photo is of MC photographing herself with her LG model 'env2' phone.

How did the YouTube account owner obtain that snapshot that was stored on MC's phone?

I know MC could have emailed it to someone / anyone from her phone ... I suppose that's why LE is desparate to locate MC's phone.

I do not recognize the music with the video, it sounds like megadeath-type or some such and the brief portion contains only two words: "Let's gooooooooooo.", screamed at full, raunch volume.

Also ... the video description contains the specific cause of death information three weeks before it was made public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZb3IC9mPTA

Mackenzie Cowell last photo taken alive
xxxxxxxxxxxxx February 19, 2010

Mackenzie Nicole Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, WA was a popular high school Senior, beauty school student, former prom queen, and on the Apple-Ettes dance team. She vanished on Tuesday 02/09/10. Her car was found abandoned in a rural canyon later that night. Her cell phone, and keys were gone. There was footprints leading away from her car. Her body was found 4 days later near the Columbia River. She had been beaten, strangled, and stabbed to death. It's frustrating not knowing who killed her, and why. R.I.P MC
  • Who is the owner of that YouTube account?
  • How did they obtain that last snapshot of MC?
As I had commented at the beginning of this post, I will comment again: this really bothers me.
ETA:
I emailed this info to relevant LE:
police@eastwenatcheepolice.com
WenatcheePolice@WenatcheeWA.gov
sheriff@co.chelan.wa.us
hgjesdal@co.douglas.wa.us

How did they obtain that last snapshot of MC?

I can answer at least this part of your inquiry---the pic was her profile picture on her myspace acct at the time of her death/kidnapping

How did they obtain that last snapshot of MC?

I can answer at least this part of your inquiry---the pic was her profile picture on her myspace acct at the time of her death/kidnapping

Hi, babynurse,

That seems to be a valid explanation. Do you know if the photo in the video appears to be of larger size / resolution than that which was posted on MC's MySpace page?

What is very troubling is the fact the COD was posted in that video description before the information was made public.

ETA:

I checked MC's MySpace page ... the profile pic is of sufficient resolution to have been captured and expanded to use in the video. I had visited that MySpace page numerous times, but that was quite a while ago. It seems my brain no longer runs on all cylinders. ;-)

The song included in the YouTube video slideshow of MC pics with the cause of death description, is the following:

Artist: Bullet For My Valentine
Song: Tears Don't Fall

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858558582/#comment

One of the comments posted at that link describes the song as such:

I think the song's a lot darker then you're all giving it credit for.
"The moment's died, I hear no screaming"
He sings this part calmly but it seems to have a 'disturbed' aura to it. Definitely not a straight up love song, as a matter of fact, he sounds quite fed up of this other person. It could be her that's hanging on to him,
"There's always someone ------- hanging on"
And she could be pestering him a lot as well,
"There's always something different going wrong".
He sings with aggression, and he's talking to the woman crying, so I don't think it quite has the meaning everybody seems to think it does

Well.

Anonymous little snippet; anonymous because I am not allowed to post its author or source, is interesting: "Just interviewed by a task force officer at my house, had to go back in my mind to the day her body was found...i wanted to cry, i wish we could have justice soon! i keep praying everday.........."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip