WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought was if it was an adult male, what would be the motive? Usually it would involve sexual abuse. With a gang or teen hate crime it would be hate not sexual.

VDD was charged with 2nd degree rape for having sex with MC when she was 13 and he was 17. He was her bf at the time according to court papers, but because she was under 14 and he was more than 36 month older than her, he was charged with rape. Could be a retaliation/hate crime type of thing? I wonder if they picked him up on probation violation just to hold him until evidence comes in?

Did you find anything to link him to any gang related activies?

Just wondering? JV is 21 on MS. VDD is also 21. Is it the same person? Just a thought because he may post a different name to his MS.

Just wondering? JV is 21 on MS. VDD is also 21. Is it the same person? Just a thought because he may post a different name to his MS.

I found a Myspace for VDD. Says he lives in Oklahoma but all his friends are in the Wenatchee area. If you want to see it just search his name and..."Some whear" Oklahoma myspace

JV's Myspace now says "I will always love you Kenzi". Makes me not suspect him but who knows.

Unless the individual has been named in the Media or press release from one of the LE Organizations involved, we can't link to them as far as I understand it. Minor or not.

VDD was charged with 2nd degree rape for having sex with MC when she was 13 and he was 17. He was her bf at the time according to court papers, but because she was under 14 and he was more than 36 month older than her, he was charged with rape. Could be a retaliation/hate crime type of thing? I wonder if they picked him up on probation violation just to hold him until evidence comes in?

Do you know if VDD served time in prison for this crime?

why is he not mentioned in the drive by shooting article? They are holding him now on 100,000.00 for probation violation? Stemming from what? The rape charges? I still can't find him in court documents.

Poking around the Myspace's of the youth of Wenatchee I came across a gang called Columbus Street, which seems to be a subset of the Nortenos California gang. I can't find a Columbus Street in Wenatchee so they may have originated somewhere else. Maybe there is a Surenos set (the enemy of the Nortenos) in the Wenatchee area too.

VDD plead guilty under a plea bargain to assault with sexual motivation. He was slapped on the hand and placed on probation. He was non-compliant and was picked up for probation violation. He was then sentenced to 15-36 weeks. I will do some more looking and see if VDD and JV are the same.

why is he not mentioned in the drive by shooting article? They are holding him now on 100,000.00 for probation violation? Stemming from what? The rape charges? I still can't find him in court documents.

He may have been in the car that was being shot at???? Was caught with a weapon or something that violated his parole? Just a thought. They did not mention everyones names involved.

Poking around the Myspace's of the youth of Wenatchee I came across a gang called Columbus Street, which seems to be a subset of the Nortenos California gang. I can't find a Columbus Street in Wenatchee so they may have originated somewhere else. Maybe there is a Surenos set (the enemy of the Nortenos) in the Wenatchee area too.

There is a Columbus Street within Yakima, and there are a lot of regional connections with Yakima here.

In MC's court case with VDD, MC's mother states that VDD is in a gang. How can I find out JV's name so I can check court records?

In MC's court case with VDD, MC's mother states that VDD is in a gang. How can I find out JV's name so I can check court records?

Google search for this..."I'm a junior i'm 5'8 i play basketball and golf and i like to work out and i also like hanging out"

Make sure you include quotation marks. It will give you a bebo profile.

Hello first time posting but been lurking on here a few years. what a wealth of information.Being a former resident of Wenatchee I recall several years back when a mother and daughter were murdered in East Wenatchee alot of people thought this was gang related it turned out not to be.The police knew who commited this crime even attached a gps to the suspects truck all the while telling the community they had no leads.I think they may very well know who did this.
I was wondering if anyone else found it odd that Mackenzies car was found locked.Why would her killer try to safeguard possesions in her vehicle?I reviewed the video from the Mission ST parking lot and she appears to be unlocking her car. Just thinkin maybe she ran into someone she knew followed them parked her car there grabbed her phone and debit card locked her car and went for a ride with someone she trusted.This persons vehicle could be the third crime scene.Sorry about the long post just really want justice for this beautiful young lady.

I didnt find any court records for JV.

From what we can immediately tell, JV is a very good kid. No criminal record, high GPA, scholarship, attending college with good grades.

Welcome, BTW. It's nice to see a lot of locals here.

How are you able to see the court record, I thought this particular case was sealed? Also, if you know, why and how was her mom involved with this? She was the defendant in a domestic case less than a month after this, on 6/10/2005. It must have involved a minor as well because it is sealed.

I noticed above the said that VDD was being held on a million dollars, its actually only 100,000.00 not a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe