WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In both cases he is a defendent and the other party is a 35 year old. When I search on the other party by name on google, he shows up in the current inmate population at Chelan, but when I open the link he is not there. Very very strange.

I'll be done on the WEN wORLD.. i WAS LOOKING AT THE CHARGES ASWELL AND HAVENT SEEN ANY CONNECTIONS..

Try checking the two listings as discussed above, and then search again by case number. Once you have a name, then try to google them.

ug, why does this feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.

Because the vic is 17, possible assailants are very likely minors as well, and the police have been mum on anything and everything compared to many other investigations of similar nature.

The amount of public information capable of being discussed here is severely limited.

I know... :banghead:

I, too, am new here. I am also a local. I was searching the court records on vdd and it looks to me like he didn't complete his "treatment" since he was charged with probation violation on the crime. Look at the court records for 11/29/2005 and 03/10/2006. MC is listed as being a witness.

Also, from what i can tell vdd was released from chelan co today on his own recognizance.

As for an arrest, there is an inmate that is new tonight. He was not in custody this morning. I will not say anything because he has never been mentioned before. I know this person and was surprised to see he had commented on the first article at the wenatchee world. Out of character for him.

Welcome, ahsgramma! :)

I have been doing some reading at editred. One of the poems was edited on 2/18. One line reads "unless it's you in a room with another black dude" Also, one of these profiles says he is 16 and has been in and out of a bad relationship. Interesting?

The evening "CHELAN COUNTY REGIONAL JAIL INMATE LIST" is out. I have not seen anything yet, will continue to look.

http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/crj/data/ccrjpop.txt

P.S. Did anyone keep a copy of last nights list? I thought that we could compare the changes.

I'm not sure how to read these charts, nor am I sure what was on here prior to now, but the inmate charged with 2nd degree murder, 1st degree assault, and riot with a weapon doesn't stand out to anyone?

I don't know what ice hold-roads means.

I, too, am new here. I am also a local. I was searching the court records on vdd and it looks to me like he didn't complete his "treatment" since he was charged with probation violation on the crime. Look at the court records for 11/29/2005 and 03/10/2006. MC is listed as being a witness.

Also, from what i can tell vdd was released from chelan co today on his own recognizance.

As for an arrest, there is an inmate that is new tonight. He was not in custody this morning. I will not say anything because he has never been mentioned before. I know this person and was surprised to see he had commented on the first article at the wenatchee world. Out of character for him.

Which Wenatchee World article? There are so many! Interesting.

KXLY had an update this morning. They reported that Chelan and Douglas county investigators are now looking into 150 tips involving Mackenie's death. The leads have yet to turn up any suspects. The reward is now up to $5800.

The public memorial service for Mackenzie is tomorrow at the Town Toyota Center in Wenatchee at 11am.

I heard yesterday from an extremely reliable source that law-enforcement was told that several pieces of vital information had been leaked to the public and that it needed to stop. In addition, they told me that some, if not all, witnesses were called and told to keep their mouths shut about information that they know. There is some fear that it could have a negative effect on the investigation if the information was leaked.

This is most likely why the Wenatchee World has been policing their website so closely. If you keep checking the comments on the World’s site keep fluctuating. Public adds the World removes; no problem they are just doing their job. I hope by Friday they release more information; there is just not enough to go on at this time.

I'm not sure how to read these charts, nor am I sure what was on here prior to now, but the inmate charged with 2nd degree murder, 1st degree assault, and riot with a weapon doesn't stand out to anyone?

I don't know what ice hold-roads means.

I believe an ICE hold is immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members