WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any other pictures? Also, the white area on the rocks, by the pond...is that supposedly where her body was? The pink line seems to stop before it gets to the pond. Her body possibly picked up to be place? Wow, this just opens up a whole new realm of questions.

Can I get your guys' opinions on the attached photo?

Specifically, the fluorescent orange line.

Is that a fire pit where the orange line stops? I was thinking perhaps tire track for a wheelbarrow?

Hello all. Been lurking since they found MC, have local family in Wenatchee but am out of state.

Seems like there could be a different angle on all of this, (although the direction it appears to be headed seems like it could be right too).

So my angle is: couldn't MC have left downtown and gone to the spec house on Eaglerock herself, taking with her, (or following along), whoever she may have meet at the boatlaunch area? Maybe this is the reason that house has been searched -- last cell phone pings from that area. Point is, she might not have needed anyone else to gain access to that house. So something happened there with who SHE brought there, instead of someone else with access to the house TAKING her there???

This theory doesn't require anyone with specific access to the house, accept through MC that day. Although if the rumors of multiple questionings and now getting an attorney are true, police have actually focused on someone with access to the house, when that may not have been a necessary requirement for the murderer(s).

"Mechanism of injury": like a point of impact/collision?

Is there anything significant about the color orange? As opposed to using another color, such as yellow or blue?

Correct, we would reference all the lines put down by LE to show important things to concider when reporting on injuries, and also in our reports.
I am not aware of any significant color coding.

I am fairly confident that MC's cause of death is not gun-related, at least not by shotgun wounds.

Did you hear about stab wounds? What about her time of death- did you hear anything about if the condition of the body that indicated when she could have died? You don't have to answer if you don't want to...

Nancee Drue, if you (and the person you're writing to) has more than 50 posts, you can private message someone...click on their name and you will be given this option. Otherwise, you can "view public profile" and write on their personal page.

Speaking of pictures....I read that someone posted pictures of the crime scene on FB. Did anyone see them?

Can I get your guys' opinions on the attached photo?

Specifically, the fluorescent orange line.

If this line represents a trail, as in the route that was taken by the killer, I find it interesting that it starts from the drive-way. If the killer were taking her body from the house, wouldn't there be a shorter route?

"Sharp wounds"?? Possibly meaning not "stabbed" per se with a knife, but with something sharp? Is this where the rumor of construction tools comes into play?

Some kids at the high school, told someone, who told someone else...who told me...So of course there's no guarantee it's true information: That MC had a gunshot wound in her leg.

I also heard from someone else, who was told by high schools kids...some thing very gruesome that I prefer not to mention at this time.

If this line represents a trail, as in the route that was taken by the killer, I find it interesting that it starts from the drive-way. If the killer were taking her body from the house, wouldn't there be a shorter route?

Could it be that someone was quickly driving a car down the driveway, stopped short where the tread marks are, and dragged her body to the pond?

"Sharp wounds"?? Possibly meaning not "stabbed" per se with a knife, but with something sharp? Is this where the rumor of construction tools comes into play?

As in a nail gun? But, a nail gun requires an air compressor. Everybody has screwdrivers. Do you think her wounds were indicative of a nail gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro