WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it wasn't good.

You've obviously heard something, too. Pray tell?

Well I won't give anyone all the graphic details, but will say that I know the reason why there was one county LE saying it was her, and another saying they did not know if it was her.

Does anybody else think that perhaps this property held sentimental value to Mackenzie and the killer? Looks like a somewhat romantic spot. How long has this house been vacant?

Again, I say, I believe poem boy is involved. He has posted yet a new one!

Does anybody else think that perhaps this property held sentimental value to Mackenzie and the killer? Looks like a somewhat romantic spot. How long has this house been vacant?

Again, I say, I believe poem boy is involved. He has posted yet a new one!

I have to go read it, let me tell you the ones I read earlier made the hair stand up on my head.

Well I won't give anyone all the graphic details, but will say that I know the reason why there was one county LE saying it was her, and another saying they did not know if it was her.

This is probably why they are calling the killer a monster and why del rio said it was "over kill."

Did you guys read the details about the serial killer from Douglas County that killed the mother and daughter that was the roommate and brother in law of WC's boyfriend? They were the most disturbing details I had ever heard!
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/werewolf_killers/1.html

I have to go read it, let me tell you the ones I read earlier made the hair stand up on my head.

In "REGRETS" he names someone, Rachael. Could that be who all of these are about? However,

"My left boob aches 8 pains,
shaped, stripped, and set loose.
Lubed from the lake i've made,"

This sounds like 8 stab wounds in the chest...lubed from the "lake" (blood???)

But then at the end of the poem...he mentions Transformers...Decepticons, and Autobots. Idk if I can take him serioulsy after that.

This is probably why they are calling the killer a monster and why del rio said it was "over kill."

Did you guys read the details about the serial killer from Douglas County that killed the mother and daughter that was the roommate and brother in law of WC's boyfriend? They were the most disturbing details I had ever heard!
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/werewolf_killers/1.html

I don't think I've ever in my life heard of anything so disturbing!! I honestly cannot for the life of me understand why they would publicize something like this!!!!!!

And the above about KillmanSplillman should not be published online. That can give deranged kooks ideas.

It seems like that kid's poetry style and choice of words would be banned from that website. if I owned the website i would not allow that trash on it.

All I can say is that the stuff he is calling poetry seems to be on the side of evil. Very disturbing to say the least.
I could not agree more Nancee that site the Spillman stuff is on should not be public.

In "REGRETS" he names someone, Rachael. Could that be who all of these are about? However,

But then at the end of the poem...he mentions Transformers...Decepticons, and Autobots. Idk if I can take him serioulsy after that.

Read "Final Stand"! If you have read BiPolar Bob, you can believe that he has some serious mental illness(s). From everything I'm reading..........somebody loved her so much He/She hated her! The bag over the head is usually an indicator of that, isn't it? Doesn't it sound like a passion crime? I find it hard to believe that WC's bf would do those things if she had been "accidentally" killed and then a cover up was put into play. The things you are alluding to indicate great love and great agony and would leave great sorrow, IMHO.

Can someone interpret this spray paint?

It looks to me like where items of interest might have been found, I have seen similar where things like parts of a car might have came to rest in a car accident, or items from inside a car might have came to rest after an accident.

I've got to head to bed now, but thanks del rio for all of the pics, I'll look at them in the AM (well, little later am) and let you know what I think. Pretty sure I'm going to have nightmaters over that Spillman article. I pray, and I'm praying hard, that whatever it was that MC went through was over quickly and wasn't near as horrible as what happened to the poor Huffman women!! God rest their souls and MC's, my heart aches for them all :(

Yeah, me, too...I am going to bed. It's late.

I am so so sorry about MC and hope Killer is caught and jailed, tomorrow.

:bedtime:

Read "Final Stand"! If you have read BiPolar Bob, you can believe that he has some serious mental illness(s). From everything I'm reading..........somebody loved her so much He/She hated her! The bag over the head is usually an indicator of that, isn't it? Doesn't it sound like a passion crime? I find it hard to believe that WC's bf would do those things if she had been "accidentally" killed and then a cover up was put into play. The things you are alluding to indicate great love and great agony and would leave great sorrow, IMHO.

Wow- he sounds seriously disturbed! Does anyone know if LE have investigated this kid at all?

I thought that this one looked like the letter "B". Is it common for LE to spray paint a letter to indicate what the item they are marking is? E.g., "B" for bag or something.

You have a much better perspective of what it really looks like, having been there to see it from different angles. You could be on to something.
I just might have to take a drive out and see what I can see, on my way to visit friends out that way.

I could be wrong, but wasn't Rachael the name of the gal in Phantom of the Opera? I think, when he says "I'll take it old school" and then goes into the "Rachael, come hither", he is repeating the words from the previous verse "I love you", only doing it dramatically (old school) as in how a fella would talk to his love in another era. IDK. WHY would an x bf be posting this kind of stuff when his x gf was murdered and the killer still on the loose???? Does the word pshycopath come to mind?

As a sidenote on the police tactics used to date in this case.

I think a good defense attorney will see right through this non-sense of asking for witnesses to what very likely amounts to a non-event happening at the boat-launch area TWO WEEKS after the fact. In my opinion this very public display of investigation was nothing more than a cover-their-butts tactic for when the defense lawyers ask detectives if they were looking for any other leads or just blindly focusing on their client, (a no-no when they refuse to name suspects or POI). To me it appears they are blindly focused and at the sake of leaving an entire town on edge, jumpy and buying firearms. Surprised no one has shot anyone yet in the heightened state of fear the town has been left in.

Also, I can't think of a better way to run an investigation that would almost guarantee a best-seller when some detective decides to write this book. Hey, at least Wenatchee doesn't have a "Drew Peterson" on the case, right? right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme