Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
432 South Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA

Location of nearest car wash ON Wenatchee Ave AND close* to Orondo boat launch area.

* Just four blocks south and on the way out towards Pitcher Canyon.

But, I think that may be a "do it yourself" car wash?

If it's the car wash I'm thinking it was........an attendant comes to the driver's side window for payment, etc. and would have gotten a good enough look at the passenger to at least guess at age and see what he was wearing and color of hair, unless a hat was being worn.

Regarding the *male* car wash attendant, with MC at the wheel he most likely was transfixed on her and only glanced at the non-female passwnger ... IYKWIM.

I am truly hoping WC had no involvement, although I believe she suspects, thus the late 911 calls. Then told by POI that now if she knows, she could go to jail also.

Yes, I think she could suspect, and might have fear. Fear-maybe for her well being...and fear possibility because, of being told, she will be in trouble. People who are "held captive" by fear can react differently than they normally do.

A person could drive from the car wash, to Lowes, and then to boat dock, all in that order...and then on out of town without having to turn around.

I thought the calls to Lowe's were weeks before her murder? Why are we trying to connect a visit to Lowe's to the day she disappeared. I think I am missing something...

But, I think that may be a "do it yourself" car wash?

There is one at the corner of 5th and Wenatchee called the Super Wash that is both. It has an attendant on duty who takes your money and token and presses the button for you to drive in and get your car washed through a drive through car wash. It has 2 stalls for this and the others are for washing your car yourself.

Or.........from boat launch to Lowe's and then to car wash.........then to Sunnyslope house or to Pitcher Canyon?

A person could drive from boat launch, to Lowes, then to Sunnyslope, without turning the car around. But, once at Lowes, the car would need to turn back towards the direction it just came from...to drive to PC Rd.

Or.........from boat launch to Lowe's and then to car wash.........then to Sunnyslope house or to Pitcher Canyon?

If we are having a tough time accounting for her whereabouts between the time she left the salon until the time in question (3:40) perhaps she went to pick him up at Lowe's, they did the car wash, and then to the dock. But why? Were THEY meeting someone else there? Someone else with a second vehicle?

There is one at the corner of 5th and Wenatchee called the Super Wash that is both. It has an attendant on duty who takes your money and token and presses the button for you to drive in and get your car washed through a drive through car wash. It has 2 stalls for this and the others are for washing your car yourself.

And..it's closer to Lowes and the boat dock.

Superwash Wenatchee
504 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801-2058

A review comment made regarding this car wash:

Superwash is one of the best car washes in town! They offer some of the best tools to keep your car looking good. It is a very reasonable price to keep your car clean. They have plenty of different washing prices. The staff is always so friendly. You are always greeted with a nice old man that puts your money in the machine for you. Great place to wash your car!

Here's a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...pn=0.01202,0.045319&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14&dirflg=d

I thought the calls to Lowe's were weeks before her murder? Why are we trying to connect a visit to Lowe's to the day she disappeared. I think I am missing something...

She didn't necessarily go to Lowe's at all. Sounds like there might be someone she was communicating with at Lowe's who had access to tools. A poster has confirmed that LE had been asking at a local hardware store about supplies that were purchased.

the car wash thing really has my confused now. Obviously familiar with person in vehicle. why car wash, I wonder. If she washed her car, then it was not her that parked it up Pitcher Canyon. You don't wash a car, then park it up there.

She didn't necessarily go to Lowe's at all. Sounds like there might be someone she was communicating with at Lowe's who had access to tools. A poster has confirmed that LE had been asking at a local hardware store about supplies that were purchased.

This could explain if the LE could not find a purchase of the weapon. Maybe an employee stole it.

Good question. I think speculation that she might have been seeing somebody that worked there..........thus the calls. Plus, construction tools that are "rumored" to have been used in her demise or after her demise are readily available there. She possibly didn't go there at all, but picked up her male passenger at the boat dock. Does anyone remember what time the video captured her car driving up Kittitas st? Was it closer to when she left the beauty academy or much later, as in after the boat dock?

here is the quote that someone stated yesterday:

Makesmewonder

A few comments.

"MC cell phone had several calls to Lowe’s in the days (week?) before she went missing. I don’t know if LE ever figure out who she was calling there."

I did see that. What I wonder, is what if her and her mom's bf were hanging out one day and he needed to call Lowe's to see if they had something in stock and she called for him. I know that when I am with my hubby he is too lazy to call so I will call for him. That could have happened...

I still do not see the connection between her and Lowe's. Do we not think he had his own tools he could have used???

the car wash thing really has my confused now. Obviously familiar with person in vehicle. why car wash, I wonder. If she washed her car, then it was not her that parked it up Pitcher Canyon. You don't wash a car, then park it up there.

Are we sure it was MC driving by that time? What if it was someone who appeared similar to MC ... dark hair, dark clothing ... ?

It makes more sense to wash the car *after* the crime ...

I think we all imagined/knew the LE had another video of MC. Some people said they saw a person in MC's car, leaving the parking lot, in the LE released video.

LE can ID people they know. I wonder if LE recognized the man in video.

I wonder if the video is clear enough to say what age the man was, or what color hair he had?

I thought it was all determined that there isn't much possibility for someone being in her car when she left the Beauty School? The car was under surveillance the entire day. I'm pretty sure LE would have seen someone crawl into her car. I just don't think this could be......

Car wash is several miles from Lowes and boat dock.

There are Several Super Wash locations in Wenatchee, all of which I believe have an attendant on duty during the day. You might not always see the attendant because they are usually in a small room located at the front of the wash, but they come out when you drive over one of this strips that alerts a bell. I'm not saying it wasn't the JetPro wash, but we can't assume just because there was an attendant that is where she was. The super wash on Fifth street makes A LOT more sense based on her being at the Orondo (or Fifth street) boat launch. Either way only a few blocks separate each location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala