WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, IF, car wash story is correct it makes even more sense that MC is the one who parked the car before leaving the pavement in Pitcher Canyon. She just washed it, she didn't want to get it covered in dust and mud. No one else would care for her car like that, (especially criminals trying to dump car). My bet is something happened up Pitcher Canyon. There aren't that many homes and it looks like there is no way out from there, so I would be checking homes and over-look pull outs and such.

Along those lines..............and male passenger in the car at the car wash..............LE said she had NOT been raped. However; does that rule out all sexual activity? Rape indicates a violent act and there would be evidence to support rape. However...........does that rule out normal sexual activity? One scenario that I have thought of is that..............there are people that do the "strangulation thing" with sex............and sometimes it goes badly. That would explain an accidental death and an attempted cover up to make it look like something else...........or a plan to get rid of the evidence but she was discovered before that could happen. Does the "Not Raped" thing mean NO sexual evidence..................or only no evidence of rape and evidence that shows force.........????????????

I was thinking that it doesn't mean that LE doesn't have a suspect; just that they haven't identified him (as in publicly indentifying) yet.

Just a thought .... :cool:

Or Maybe they have a POI but don't have the identifiable DNA back yet.
Just a thought

But if the perp was with her at the car wash then he would most likely have been with her up PC.
snipped.

Maybe MC would have dropped him off at his car so they could take it upon reaching end of pavement??? Agreed -- confusing by having passenger.

Sometimes we just have to go back to that we are dealing with someone whose actions will never make sense to us. Or we switch gears a little, (for me), and start thinking this as a premeditated murderer with the involvement of an accomplice? From everything I've learned about MC, motive seems lacking for premeditated - but I've been wrong a couple times in my life, so...

What I was told was that the attendant called the LE to report the info. Based on that info, LE has another video that they are not releasing, not sure from where, showing MC in her car with a male passenger. The passenger could not be ID'ed by either the attendant or the video.

I think we all imagined/knew the LE had another video of MC. Some people said they saw a person in MC's car, leaving the parking lot, in the LE released video.

LE can ID people they know. I wonder if LE recognized the man in video.

I wonder if the video is clear enough to say what age the man was, or what color hair he had?

I think we all imagined/knew the LE had another video of MC. Some people said they saw a person in MC's car, leaving the parking lot, in the LE released video.

LE can ID people they know. I wonder if LE recognized the man in video.

I wonder if the video is clear enough to say what age the man was, or what color hair he had?

If it's the car wash I'm thinking it was........an attendant comes to the driver's side window for payment, etc. and would have gotten a good enough look at the passenger to at least guess at age and see what he was wearing and color of hair, unless a hat was being worn.

Have been following the case since it happened and following all of your insights here and finally decided to respond.

I am local - born and raised in Wenatchee. I do not know MC,but knew her parents several years ago through business relationships. Have not seen or talked to either in over 10 years. No, I am not (nor have been) involved in real estate or construction.

IMO, most of the "rumors" are probably accurate, as far as the state of the body. This area loves to talk and I have heard the same things from people days after her body was found. So, while they have not been substantiated by LE, they are probably most likely accurate,especially with MC's facebook comments.

I too believe they know who did this, and agree that probably more than one person. I think that possibly because of who it is (not some punk kid), they need to make sure they have dotted all their "i"s and crossed all their "t"s. I tend to agree with most of you on the POI, plus possibly the other two currently in jail. I am truly hoping WC had no involvement, although I believe she suspects, thus the late 911 calls. Then told by POI that now if she knows, she could go to jail also.

Anyway, you guys are awesome! And hopefully LE has someone monitoring this sight for suggestions.

There is a car wash that matches this description between the boat ramp and Lowes. It is slightly off path but very accessible from either location.

A person could drive from the car wash, to Lowes, and then to boat dock, all in that order...and then on out of town without having to turn around.

do you know the car wash being referred to, or is there really only 1 possibility of this type of car wash in the area?

I can think of only 2 and they are much closer to Lowe's and Sunnyslope. (north end of town) Pitcher Canyon is the other end of town (south and then south east up into the hills).

I mean south west up into the hills.

432 South Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA

Location of nearest car wash ON Wenatchee Ave AND close* to Orondo boat launch area.

* Just four blocks south and on the way out towards Pitcher Canyon.

Edited: Google listed this as "car wash" but think they specialize in engine/parts cleaning and such. Driving down Wenatchee ave. there is another car wash at 660 S Wen. Ave, but it doesn't look to be one that has an "attendant".

Which direction? Is it possibly on the way to Pitcher Canyon?

ETA - Or on the way to CB?

If a person drives south west, towards the intersection, by the Seller bridge, the person can turn left, to head out towards CB, or, continue straight, towards Misssion Ridge, and make the turn to PC Rd.

A person could drive from the car wash, to Lowes, and then to boat dock, all in that order...and then on out of town without having to turn around.

Or.........from boat launch to Lowe's and then to car wash.........then to Sunnyslope house or to Pitcher Canyon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste