WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the same name and initial in the court system in 2010, end of Jan. How do I tell what it is for? Maybe this was our second driver/helper, or perhaps he just walked over there?

I found the same name and initial in the court system in 2010, end of Jan. How do I tell what it is for? Maybe this was our second driver/helper, or perhaps he just walked over there?

IDK....Justiceformackenzie is good at finding that stuff out.

when you look up court dates, there are different counties, like Chelan, Yaki-something, yokoma, and they all relate to the same name. First, middle and last. Are these counties far? Are you only charged in the county you live?

when you look up court dates, there are different counties, like Chelan, Yaki-something, yokoma, and they all relate to the same name. First, middle and last. Are these counties far? Are you only charged in the county you live?

Chelan county is Wenatchee, Yakima county is fairly close, 2 counties to the south. and Douglas County is where the Body was found in crescent Bar. Hope that helps you out

I have 2 theories. They are based on a mix of info from LE, rumors from good sources, unsubstantiated rumors and complete assumptions. I apoligize in advance to anyone who may know any of the principals and find these theories offensive.(feel free to stop reading now...seriously)

Theory #1 (i can't decide if I like this one or not): MAC leaves the beauty school @ 3pm. She runs an errand, could be anything, but has a planned meeting @ boat launch at 3:30 with a new boyfriend (have heard rumor of recent break with bf). He is 17 and gets out of school around 3pm and has to be at his job at Lowe's at 5pm. He is late...at 3:40 she texts her old bf "hey" and he texts back "hey". When I text my wife "hey" it normally means 'hey, can you talk' and when she texts "hey" back I then call her. I find an exchanges of "hey" texts without a call or further texting to be extremely unusual. Before she can call the old bf the new bf arrives in his vehicle so she doesn't make the call. They sit and talk or do whatever 17 year olds do, or maybe she picked up food for them as the errand. Then they decide to go to the car wash out of boredom, hence the info from the car wash attendant. They get back to the boat launch around 4:45 and she drops him off at his car so that he can go to work. Now, MAC has a prearranged meeting with WC at the spec house at 5pm for whatever reason.
RC knows that MAC is meeting WC before coming to Orondo for dinner.
MAC arrives at spec house and goes inside where she is attacked by JF and WC and killed. The reason??? Turns out that WC has a substanial life insurance policy on MAC (pure speculation). But consider these facts/rumors. WC claims to be too broke to pay for the funeral, yet she probably has a house payment, a payment on the spec house, part of her sons tuitions, etc., a lot of money going out each month. JF has filed for bankruptcy, has a failing business, is getting divorce w/ 3 small children(child support), house in foreclosure, etc, etc, etc. BTW, JF used to have a drywall/painting business by the name Well Hung Drywall and Painting (fact).
Well Hung Drywall & Painting
(9 Glendale St., East Wenatchee, approx. one block from 18 Lindwood)

Yet WC buys JF a new truck within days of MAC disappearing...maybe she figured she was going to be coming into some money because she surely cant afford a new truck when she cant afford MAC's funeral.
From certain rumors it is very possible that MAC and WC have never, ever been close and that MAC's childhood was pretty rough. WC and BF now have to move MAC's car. WC drives the car to PC, BF follows and picks her up. The car is found. While WC is up PC with police, BF moves the body to the house at CB. RC know that MAC was to meet WC, tells police, WC says MAC never showed up. This would explain why LE searchs the spec house BEFORE the body is found. Bf partially dismembers the body to make it look like the killer meant to dispose of the body to throw off LE. Then during the candlelight vigil BF moves her body to a place near the pond where he knows it will be found fairly soon (needed for the life insurance).
From the start WC and BF are suspects. There are LE posted near her house 24/7 to watch them. LE is not hiding the fact that they are watching.
WC and BF are both heavy drinkers (rumor of DUI's). In the wee hours of 2/20 WC (drunk) calls 911 and complains that those LE s.o.b.s are harassing me. Must be awful nerve-wracking to be watched 24/7.
The 3 rumored 911 calls that occurred later could be the same thing (messing with LE) or could be that things are falling apart in the house as the realization of what she has done begins to set in.

I think I got everything in there, feel free to shoot it full of holes. Since this post is so long I will post theory #2 seperately. Again, I apoligize if this offends anyone, it is not my intention.

R.I.P. Mackenzie, I know you have now found a PEACE that doesnt exist in this world.

Chelan county is Wenatchee, Yakima county is fairly close, 2 counties to the south. and Douglas County is where the Body was found in crescent Bar. Hope that helps you out
Thanks. So this newest person that MIGHT be related to JF lives 2 miles up/down Pitcher Canyon. Walkable from the abandoned car. When I look up his First, middle and last names on the court records, there are multiple charges. Some is Chelan, some in Yakima etc. Can the SAME person have charges in different counties, or would you just be listed in the county you reside? Confusing? Sorry!

Thanks. So this newest person that MIGHT be related to JF lives 2 miles up/down Pitcher Canyon. Walkable from the abandoned car. When I look up his First, middle and last names on the court records, there are multiple charges. Some is Chelan, some in Yakima etc. Can the SAME person have charges in different counties, or would you just be listed in the county you reside? Confusing? Sorry!

I believe but not positive that if you are arrested in a different county you return there for court and are charged in that county even if you reside somewhere else. I have heard of people having court in different towns because of being arrested some place other than home.

Yes, a person can be charged in different counties. Are you looking at the middle initial "W," as is on the Assessor's site?

I think a big issue here is we still haven't determined where this original crime took place. Crime scene #3 is CB (body found) Crime scene #2 is Spec home (foot print on carpet, blood??) Maybe perp was returning a tool that he took from there. Crime scene #1. Where could someone perform such a (alleged) heinous act. The amount of blood, bodily fluids would have been extensive.

My bet... crime scene #1 is the perp's house. Easy scene to control, and (assuming the police don't finger you for the crime) you can take your time cleaning up the crime scene.

If I may ask, what are the Yakima charges? Yakima (well, the city) is about two hours away.

I have 2 theories. They are based on a mix of info from LE, rumors from good sources, unsubstantiated rumors and complete assumptions. I apoligize in advance to anyone who may know any of the principals and find these theories offensive.(feel free to stop reading now...seriously)

Theory #1 (i can't decide if I like this one or not): MAC leaves the beauty school @ 3pm. She runs an errand, could be anything, but has a planned meeting @ boat launch at 3:30 with a new boyfriend (have heard rumor of recent break with bf). He is 17 and gets out of school around 3pm and has to be at his job at Lowe's at 5pm. He is late...at 3:40 she texts her old bf "hey" and he texts back "hey". When I text my wife "hey" it normally means 'hey, can you talk' and when she texts "hey" back I then call her. I find an exchanges of "hey" texts without a call or further texting to be extremely unusual. Before she can call the old bf the new bf arrives in his vehicle so she doesn't make the call. They sit and talk or do whatever 17 year olds do, or maybe she picked up food for them as the errand. Then they decide to go to the car wash out of boredom, hence the info from the car wash attendant. They get back to the boat launch around 4:45 and she drops him off at his car so that he can go to work. Now, MAC has a prearranged meeting with WC at the spec house at 5pm for whatever reason.
MAC arrives at spec house and goes inside where she is attacked by JF and WC and killed. The reason??? Turns out that WC has a substanial life insurance policy on MAC (pure speculation). But consider these facts/rumors. WC claims to be too broke to pay for the funeral, yet she probably has a house payment, a payment on the spec house, part of her sons tuitions, etc., a lot of money going out each month. JF has filed for bankruptcy, has a failing business, is getting divorce w/ 3 small children(child support), house in foreclosure, etc, etc, etc. BTW, JF used to have a drywall/painting business by the name Well Hung Drywall and Painting (fact).
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
Yet WC buys JF a new truck within days of MAC disappearing...maybe she figured she was going to be coming into some money because she surely cant afford a new truck when she cant afford MAC's funeral.
From certain rumors it is very possible that MAC and WC have never, ever been close and that MAC's childhood was pretty rough. WC and BF now have to move MAC's car. WC drives the car to PC, BF follows and picks her up. The car is found. While WC is up PC with police, BF moves the body to the house at CB. RC know that MAC was to meet WC, tells police, WC says MAC never showed up. This would explain why LE searchs the spec house BEFORE the body is found. Bf partially dismembers the body to make it look like the killer meant to dispose of the body to throw off LE. Then during the candlelight vigil BF moves her body to a place near the pond where he knows it will be found fairly soon (needed for the life insurance).
From the start WC and BF are suspects. There are LE posted near her house 24/7 to watch them. LE is not hiding the fact that they are watching.
WC and BF are both heavy drinkers (rumor of DUI's). In the wee hours of 2/20 WC (drunk) calls 911 and complains that those LE s.o.b.s are harassing me. Must be awful nerve-wracking to be watched 24/7.
The 3 rumored 911 calls that occurred later could be the same thing (messing with LE) or could be that things are falling apart in the house as the realization of what she has done begins to set in.

I think I got everything in there, feel free to shoot it full of holes. Since this post is so long I will post theory #2 seperately. Again, I apoligize if this offends anyone, it is not my intention.

R.I.P. Mackenzie, I know you have now found a PEACE that doesnt exist in this world.

First I have to comment on "Well Hung Drywall and Painting". LOL, how utterly immature!

Personally I don't think that if WC had anything to do with this the motive was money. I think if she had anything to do with it it was not premeditated and she snapped over some sort of issue. I think if MC was the primary aggressor that JF might cooperate with disposal out of monetary or other concerns. I think if JF was the primary aggressor, WC did not know anything about it but might have had good reason to suspect after the fact, hence the rumors of a breakup and the 911 calls. If it was JF she may have rolled over on him but also may be keeping quiet out of overwhelming feelings of guilt and denial. I also think it's possible that neither WC or JF were involved, but someone they both knew that Dad didn't may have been (employee or...), explaining the focus on them by the FBI.

Yes, a person can have charges in different counties. Are you looking at the middle initial "W," as is listed on the Assessor's site?

Yes. So how can you tell what the court proceedings are if the text is not highlighted? Namely the one in 2010. Anyway to find out if they are related??

Very tastefully written! Do you know for a fact (or a REALLY good tip!) that
LE is visible outside their home?

Yes. So how can you tell what the court proceedings are if the text is not highlighted? Namely the one in 2010. Anyway to find out if they are related??

IDK. Maybe Moonsabove or Del Rio could assist with those questions?

Grey...no but I have on good authority that LE has been watching the spec house so it figures that they are also watching WC/BF house.

Just to clarify...2miles down from where the car was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc