WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says commercial but the picture sure looks like a single-family house.

I need to raise the red flag for one moment! Took me awhile to catch up on the post. I know a DWF. Not sure if it's the one mentioned in the previous post but if the DWF I know lives up PC I can guarantee you HE IS NOT INVOLVED. He's a family friend. My parents were best friends with his grandparents. I need to do some more searching to see if its him or not. The DWF I know is married and has no children and is a bowler.

I need to raise the red flag for one moment! Took me awhile to catch up on the post. I know a DWF. Not sure if it's the one mentioned in the previous post but if the DWF I know lives up PC I can guarantee you HE IS NOT INVOLVED. He's a family friend. My parents were best friends with his grandparents. I need to do some more searching to see if its him or not

There is only on DWF up PC. Must be him.

Is he related to JF?

I am scattering trying to find if its the same or not. The DWF I know is not related. Not sure if the DWF I know is up PC or not.

IDK. Maybe Moonsabove or Del Rio could assist with those questions?

I'm not quite sure why some of the superior court cases are visible and some are not. If you can give me a case no. I can look to see what the nature of the case is.

Okay, I've been lurking for a while, and here's my two cents:

1. I agree that if there was a car wash passenger, he'd have come forward (and maybe has, but it hasn't been released by LE) by now or there's a high probability he's involved; and

2. It would be interesting to see (and should be of interest to LE) the analytics and IP addresses for visitors to this thread, because I'm willing to bank on the fact that the perp is monitoring this thread to see what folks know/suspect.

I'm going to keep looking. I may not be able to verify until tomorrow but I will be sure to let all of you know ASAP.

It's a lot more difficult to figure out. If there is the letter "I" at the beginning, then its a traffic infraction. If there is a letter "C" at the beginning, it means criminal charges. Other than that, you got to call the Clerk of the Court to find out what the charges are to know for sure.

Unless it's a superior court case. x-2-xxxxx-x is a civil matter (litigation of some sort), x-3-xxxxx-x is a family law matter, x-5-xxxxx-x is a paternity matter, etc.

wow, a lot of good info can be had from the chelan county assessor's website by entering certain names and searching through the assorted info. It appears that WC's home is pretty secluded.

You are not local? WC home is in a nice development that has two streets that form a circular route in the neighborhood. All lots in the area are large, 1plus acre lots. The neighborhood is very tight, and watches out for one another. It is possible to see the homes and in windows, etc. from the road. Neighbors would be well aware of any odd activity.
Re: the value at $340,000.00-comparitively, this is NOT one of the nicer, newer, premiere homes in the multi-million dollar neighborhood, which has been my point all along.

Removing my post... second-hand rumor, I'm not spreading it.

I believe the vast majority of your theory is right on.

There's only one part that I know your wrong on. MC's body was not found near the pond. It was found down by the river, which would be about 50 yards from the pond.

Wasn't someone saying that she was found with her feet in the stream? I'll look back through the threads and see if I can find that comment.

UPDATE: I verified the DWF I know DOES live up PC and he is NOT related to JF. What a terrible coincidence

Just a few things that should be clarified...JF only has 2 young children. I think the confusion was that someone posted something about there being a baby born this year. There was no child born this year, the person who posted this info didn't realize that they got their info from something published in 2009 and later corrected their statement. Also, the 9 glendale and 18 lindwood were both previous residences. Just trying to help with the facts.

If I may ask - what is the deal with the truck? I've heard a few people mention that the BF has a new truck, apparently it was bought by WC soon after MC's disappearance, and that he got new tires for it at some point...

What's the story?

What color? In case I might see him driving around town.

Okay, I've been lurking for a while, and here's my two cents:

1. I agree that if there was a car wash passenger, he'd have come forward (and maybe has, but it hasn't been released by LE) by now or there's a high probability he's involved; and

2. It would be interesting to see (and should be of interest to LE) the analytics and IP addresses for visitors to this thread, because I'm willing to bank on the fact that the perp is monitoring this thread to see what folks know/suspect.

!. If the passenger left MC and her car, somewhere after the car wash, that doesn't leave MC much time before her car was parked by 7 pm, at PC Rd.

2. YES, I imagine Killer reads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member