WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What color? In case I might see him driving around town.

I don't even know if it's true, that's why I am asking :) So please don't take my comments as gospel, or even rumor...

I don't even know if it's true, that's why I am asking :) So please don't take my comments as gospel, or even rumor...

I won't repeat it.

It was here, that someone said he got a new GMC. The person mentioned someone told him/her, I think.

If I may ask - what is the deal with the truck? I've heard a few people mention that the BF has a new truck, apparently it was bought by WC soon after MC's disappearance, and that he got new tires for it at some point...

What's the story?

This interests me also. Plus...........what happened to the old one? Possibly took the tires off of the old one...........and took them to the car wash?????
Late at night????

Did they trade in the old one? What did it look like? did they dump it somewhere? Hide it somewhere? Maybe nothing.......but.......

I won't repeat it.

It was here, that someone said he got a new GMC. The person mentioned someone told him/her, I think.

Mmmm, OK. I won't repeat it either, second-hand rumors don't interest me.

I want first-hand gossip only! :crazy:

Here is something I am wondering about. The WW news reporter was going to write a story about this website and this topic. I wonder if the reporter or the WW decided not to feature the story. Maybe...because there is so much information here. (information=news,rumors,facts...all of those type of info)

This interests me also. Plus...........what happened to the old one? Possibly took the tires off of the old one...........and took them to the car wash?????
Late at night????

Did they trade in the old one? What did it look like? did they dump it somewhere? Hide it somewhere? Maybe nothing.......but.......

Second-hand rumor. Sorry :(

Did we ever figure why police weren't asking about the whereabouts of MC's car keys?

I won't repeat it.

Thread #2 - Post #508 02-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Makesmewonder
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2010

Makesmewonder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mom has been telling everyone that she is broke and cannot afford the funeral (so a fund has been set up) yet she lives in Eagle Rock a very exclusive area of Wenatchee, drives a big new SUV and recently purchased a new truck for her boyfriend (or ex boyfriend depending on who I ask) from the Wenatchee GMC dealer don't know if it was before or after her daughter went missing.

Another oddity was a local, well know and well liked snowmobiler was lost, the day after MC went missing. Instead of looking for her daughter Mom drove to the command area where they were assembling teams to search for the missing snowmobiler (in the Colockum area which is basically in the middle of nowhere) she did not go to express her condolences but to harass the searchers and family and take photos of the searchers with her cell phone camera, because she felt there were more people searching for him than her daughter. She did this on more than one occasion, much to the consternation of the family and friends who were searching for the snowmobiler.

Hopeful, please forgive me but I tried a search and am unable to find the posts that discussed JF's ex. Could you remind me (if you know) was she quite a bit younger than JF? If so any rough idea of age range?
TYIA!!

I realize that this might be way out there........but................could it be possible that Mackenzie's death was purely accidental...............but her injuries came about as a result of somebody trying to transport her somewhere to dispose of her remains.......on a dirt bike....but he..........lost her? I mean, he wasn't able to hold onto her (it would be extremely difficult!) and her body sustained the trauma due to falling off the dirt bike and possibly hitting a railing or something on the side of the road? CB was the nearest place for him to "stash" her until he could find another way. Perhaps, draping her over the seat while he walked the bike down there in the middle of the night? It would explain some things, maybe. Not sure if it would explain all of her (rumored) injuries. Maybe it was just something that went badly.......a terrible miscalculation or accident, and the rest is an attempted cover up gone bad. Just some thoughts.

I recall about 8-9 years difference between mom and bf.
(difference in age)

Hopeful, please forgive me but I tried a search and am unable to find the posts that discussed JF's ex. Could you remind me (if you know) was she quite a bit younger than JF? If so any rough idea of age range?
TYIA!!

They're still currently married but obviously on their way to divorce. She is younger but I can't recall by how many years.

On the truck... but later the same poster says:
So did WC buy him a new vehicle and let him move into her home after MC disappeared?
Don't know for sure. Guess I need to start whipping my "team" more and feeding them less as they seem to be slacking off a bit.

... then...
No problem. just followed up on a rumor and verified that a truck had been purchased but DUH! "Somebody" forgot to get details. Possibly there is someone that knows someone that works at GMC dealer that would be willing to give more information on this?

The OP can speak up, but it sounds like it was just a rumor.

I realize that this might be way out there........but................could it be possible that Mackenzie's death was purely accidental...............but her injuries came about as a result of somebody trying to transport her somewhere to dispose of her remains.......on a dirt bike... respectfully snipped

I've thought of the dirt bike/motorcycle idea before. Here's my thoughts about a bike:

Assuming she was the one driving up Pitcher Canyon, to me taking only her cell phone and debit card, (and car keys?), at the end of a paved road might be something someone who was about to hop on the back of bike might do. At the same time, lots of woman don't bother with the purse thing and just carry those items on them all the time anyway.

Would be interested to know if MC usually liked to keep her purse with her or not? If so, it might indict she left her car, (whenever that was), unwillingly. I'm thinking she was just usually the type not to use the purse much, because I see no use for the killer(s) to leave her purse in the car but take out debt card. So she likely had them on her all the time so we don't have any indication she left her car willingly or not. Also meaning it wouldn't support the dirt bike/motorcycle idea in Pitcher Canyon.

As for the wounds being caused by fall from motorcycle, (on accident), I just don't see moving a body that way as a viable explanation. I suppose if the unknown scene number 2 is somewhere nearby the Crescent Bar vacant house, I could give the idea a very distant... maybe? Moving a body by motorcycle I would think nearly impossible. Either way, none of us would really know-know about the wounds until the autopsy results are released or they have solid enough information to personally believe otherwise.

I think we would all like to believe the death was some tragic accident, with the person so scared they attempted to cover it up. But from the horribleness of how I understand the body to have been left at CB, I think I would just be happy to hear those things were all done after death.

Just to clarify...2miles down from where the car was found.

I have not read all of the day's posts yet but how is it that someone 2 miles "down" the road (presumably closer to Squilchuck Road) could see the abandoned car and report it ----if the car was 2 miles farther into the boonies from their house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman