WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey alt theory.....i didn't read anywhere that they said anything about the face....
puzzleing

did they realease info of what her body looked like?????

Nope, just from what I've gather here and other places it was bad. Police described person as "monster" and other type comments floating around.

Remember, nothing I say is factual, just opinion, (and unsubstantiated too).

The interviewing or re-interviewing or RE-re-interviewing of the mom does not mean anything toward her guilt. It is my theory that they continue to interview her in an attempt to catch suspect in the lie that will finally snare him. In my opinion, the time-line of his alibi is being torn to shreds every time they interview her because she knows he wasn't always where he is claiming to be, (working, picking up supplies, etc.). They may be attempting to track him down months and months ago. Did MC ever go out of town for dance program she was in? Where was he at during that time? These are things that the mother might know. With that info they might get the break they've been looking for, hotel receipt, eye-witness, something???

who is this CD from texas...he is listed as MC's friend on FB. he made a cooment he is in a hurry to go back to texas to be with family.

Del Rio- Thanks for the pictures. Looks to me like the brody tracks are from some kind of motorcycle/dirt bike... I don't think those are from a truck or car... IMO.
QUOTE]

Mornin' y'all. I used to race motorcross/dirt bikes, and I would have to agree with Wen111.

Although I still can't see the significance of the "brody" marks to this investigation... the close up pic provided by DelRio appears to be a single track (wheel) figure-eight. The terrain appears too rough, and the "ends" of the figure-eight loops appear too tight, for most regular street motorcycles. The turning radius of a dirtbike is much more fluid/tighter than a street bike. You can see where the dirt bike would "cut" or "dig" in at the corners, as the driver probably "gunned" or "blipped" the gas, with dirt spraying out behind the rear wheel, to make those big ruts in the corners.

I'd put my money on a dirt bike.

Hey guys... can someone help me? For some reason I cannot get onto thread #4. It says I either dont have rights or something like that. Why would it do that?

Hey guys... can someone help me? For some reason I cannot get onto thread #4. It says I either dont have rights or something like that. Why would it do that?

Thread #4 has been pulled for review. There were some TOS violation posts...

I am new but I've been following this for awhile. I guess I'm a little confused as to why the entire thread was deleted? cant they just strike offending posts?

We can, but if we don't have the time at the moment, we pull the thread and deal with it later.

Also, sometimes we want to go through and entire thread to make sure we didn't miss something that needs deletion. That can take a couple of hours, and we don't want new posts to keep coming in while we are doing it.

Hoppy
mod

The interviewing or re-interviewing or RE-re-interviewing of the mom does not mean anything toward her guilt. It is my theory that they continue to interview her in an attempt to catch suspect in the lie that will finally snare him. In my opinion, the time-line of his alibi is being torn to shreds every time they interview her because she knows he wasn't always where he is claiming to be, (working, picking up supplies, etc.). They may be attempting to track him down months and months ago. Did MC ever go out of town for dance program she was in? Where was he at during that time? These are things that the mother might know. With that info they might get the break they've been looking for, hotel receipt, eye-witness, something???

Has a newspaper or LE stated that they have continued to interview the mom (to the exclusion of, say, her friends or the rest of her family)?

Peeps:

1. Stay on topic. This thread is about Mackenzie, not about other crimes/murders.

2. Remember that there is a "Thanks" button on each post. If you read a post and want to thank the poster or express "I agree with you," hit the Thanks button. This eliminates the need for a bunch of people posting a ton of little posts that say "Thanks" or "I totally agree."

Be well,

Hoppy
mod

I absolutely agree.

But it doesn't say anything about them focusing on the parents cell phone.

I guess what I am (unsuccessfully!) trying to say is that there has been incorrect information (failing a lie detector test), information that we're not sure about (how good the financial situation of the family is)... and even though we're discarding that information consciously, unconsciously we're still thinking about it, and perhaps it is making us more suspicious of mom/BF than we should be.

We're allowed to theorize on here. Some of us may be suspicious of the BF, some, CR, some think gang, some think jealous bf, etc…

did they realease info of what her body looked like?????

Nobody has released any information about the state of her body. However; several posters have posted information that they have gotten from someone that does know, and if 3 or 4 such posters have credible sources and the info seems to substantiate the "rumor", we have been trying to put the pieces together using the information that seems to be substantiated with the understanding that it is ALL speculation or what I would call "educated guesses". We aren't just pulling things out of the air. You really need to go back to the beginning and read all the threads, except, of course, thread #4.......:crosseyed:

Del Rio- Thanks for the pictures. Looks to me like the brody tracks are from some kind of motorcycle/dirt bike... I don't think those are from a truck or car... IMO.
QUOTE]

Mornin' y'all. I used to race motorcross/dirt bikes, and I would have to agree with Wen111.

Although I still can't see the significance of the "brody" marks to this investigation... the close up pic provided by DelRio appears to be a single track (wheel) figure-eight. The terrain appears too rough, and the "ends" of the figure-eight loops appear too tight, for most regular street motorcycles. The turning radius of a dirtbike is much more fluid/tighter than a street bike. You can see where the dirt bike would "cut" or "dig" in at the corners, as the driver probably "gunned" or "blipped" the gas, with dirt spraying out behind the rear wheel, to make those big ruts in the corners.

I'd put my money on a dirt bike.

The brody marks have been discussed a lot! However; Del Rio posted late Tuesday night that he had spent a lot of time on that property in the fall and the brody marks were there BEFORE this crime. However........it is still a question as to why the neighbors said they were "new" when he apparently saw them for the first time the day before Mackenzie's body was found there.
Plus, some of us thought that the media reporting on those would surely be able to tell if they were new or several months old! So, there is a question as to whether they were already there for several months or connected to the crime, somehow. I think the general consensus has been that they do appear to be made by a dirt bike. There has also been discussion about whether or not the figure 8 has some significance. Once again, to all the newcomers, it would help you much if you go back and read the threads from the beginning. It's time consuming, but very helpful.

so i have finally been able to look at the security video of MC in the parking lot...has anyone thought that maybe someone was already in her car? i guess the police probably have looked at the entire video and would have noticed that. but then...who knows.

My theory about the pink/orange spray painted like extending from the driveway to the marshy area is that is a tire track made from a wheelbarrow. Other people on previous threads speculated these lines mark where MC may have been "dragged"... but I think the markings are too precise for that, it looks as if they follow a tire track directly. Also, the line follows what almost looks to be like a path worn in the grass, which would make it easier to push a wheelbarrow along.

Another thing we discussed about the pink tape a few days ago was that, if it is indeed a drag mark or wheel mark from a wheel barrow and the "trail" left in the process of getting MacKenzie's body from point A to where she was left...........is that IF her body was being moved FROM THE HOUSE, a different and more direct route would have more than likely been taken. Notice that the tape begins from that point off of the drive way, indicating perhaps that she was transported from a vehicle parked there, unless she was carried from the house to where a wheelbarrow awaited, but that doesn't seem plausible. Could just be that MacKenzie wasn't in the CB house at all, but the killer or accomplices were in order to "clean up" after placing her body in the yard. Just speculation..........

Could be, but Washington State isn't big on "choice enroll" in general.

I can't find a map that shows where you'd go to Cashmere vs. Wenatchee. There is, however, no high school in-between.

A tidbit, probably not relevent, but NCLB does require any "failing school' that has been on the list 2 or more years to allow students to attend a different school... I'm unsure of how this applies specifically to other districts. In my district, we have a pretty open exchange with the surrounding districts... (Also, most schools/districts have been taking any student with a good record to get the FTE because everyone is broke!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member