WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I have been stopped by Fish and Game, they only check you if you have fish or game in your possession. In addition I think being a felon would prevent them from getting a hunting license; however, that would not prevent them from hunting illegally.

Kind of my point ... why would a felon risk hunting (illegally - without a hunting license), while in possession of an (illegal) firearm, with the risk of being caught by fish and game, checking for their license and then discovering they were a felon. KWIM?

I could be wrong, I believe that there is a great deal of evidence (DNA, fingerprints) and if the murder(s) were in the system they may have been picked up.

Not sure if there was a great deal and not sure if it's even been returned yet, but I do see your point. Should be soon IF the perp is in the system.

One last tid bit of info:

I left a couple things in the duck blind which I never bothered to retrieve.

One was a blow-up floating mattress (which I’m fairly certain I popped).

The other was a bag.

THE bag?

The other was a bag.

were those items still there or are you alluding to the fact that that could be the bag that was allegedly on her head?

The other was a bag.

Earlier, before your appt, you mentioned "it gets worse"...just curious if you have already shared that? Maybe I missed it?

Couple of things:

1. I didn't find any record for BC (guy from Tacoma). Not even a traffic ticket.
2. I wonder why they are placing so much emphasis on JF's wife on the other site? Something we are missing?
3. After reading Del Rio's comments last night about the creepiness of the CB property, I did some research to see if the figure 8 on the property meant anything. Apparently, it is a satanic symbol for "infinity". Seems Del Rio stated that figure 8 has been there for some time so I don't know if it is relevant.

This has been on my mind too. I know that it is also a math symbol for infinity. I remember a scary movie where a girl is in a car and fogs up the glass with her breath and makes that symbol from the inside of the window. If I recall it was about a girl that goes missing. This is the clue that helps solve it. I have a horrible memory of movies and don't know the title or the plot. Can anyone help? And do you think it is significant at all? I know Del Rio says those have been there since fall, but I saw a pic where they looked pretty fresh... Just thinking out loud.

Several people that are part of the Makemewonder team live in that area. They watched LE. The first time was the day the body was found, second was week later and they had several LE vehicles and crime van there for several hours, searched inside and out, lots of photos. Then a couple of days later they had two cars and WC at the house for a short time. The day of the memorial, they had an undercover watching the place. He had half the neighbor hood loading and cocking as he was better outfitted to be playing a gang banger on the south end than trying to be undercover in an upper middle class neighborhood filled with paranoid soccer moms.

Thanks. So, as to you, you would consider it "confirmed", right? Maybe even a fact?

CB is very quiet in winter months, I strongly believe any partying at this location would NOT go unnoticed by the few locals that are there this time of year. JMO.

Thanks for the info! Maybe a possibility could be an individual that has hung out/partied there in the summer months was aware that area would be pretty low key in the winter months, thus making it a good place to hide her body there?

I'm just trying to figure out other connections to this area besides hunters and workers.

The other was a bag.

:eek: What kind of a BAG??

del rio,

all of this must have just absolutely blown you away when you heard about the discovery of her body. thank you for sharing. i think we all understand your wife's position a little bit better now.

and of course, another question for you, in addition to the others...do you know what happened to the floating mattress?

Can anyone figure out how the spec home on School and Ridgeview fit in? It is on the north end of Wenatchee about as far from CB and PC as one could get. There have been three searches of that property that we know of (this is not rumor but fact). :waitasec:

do you remember hearing or reading about any potential evidence that was collected at the spec house?

were those items still there or are you alluding to the fact that that could be the bag that was allegedly on her head?

Heck no, those items are gone. If they were still there on February 13, I'm sure LE collected them. The yellow spray painted "B" would be where I had left the inflatable mattress (or, within a couple inches or so).

I hope the bag was not the one allegedly on her head. That would be way too creepy. But I don't know one way or the other.

But if it was the same bag, then what would that indicate, if anything? The killers placed a bag they found nearby or previously knew was there on her head . . . . ?

I wish I had a description of the bag that was allegedly on MC's head. It was somewhat unique.

Heck no, those items are gone. If they were still there on February 13, I'm sure LE collected them. The yellow spray painted "B" would be where I had left the inflatable mattress (or, within a couple inches or so).

I hope the bag was not the one allegedly on her head. That would be way too creepy. But I don't know one way or the other.

But if it was the same bag, then what would that indicate, if anything? The killers placed a bag they found nearby or previously knew was there on her head . . . . ?

I wish I had a description of the bag that was allegedly on MC's head. It was somewhat unique.

What was the description of your bag? That might help with your question...

No, although the media aka WW was contacted while each search was in progress they never reported on any of the searches and LE has as you all know been mum.

del rio,

all of this must have just absolutely blown you away when you heard about the discovery of her body. thank you for sharing. i think we all understand your wife's position a little bit better now.

and of course, another question for you, in addition to the others...do you know what happened to the floating mattress?

To put it mildly, I was astounded, and very creeped out, when I found out about MC's body.

Hey, peeps!

Please keep posts on topic. If you want to chit-chat with each other, PMs, emails, and visitor messages are a better way to do that.

Also, while it's fine to mention the astrology threads in this forum, as in, "Hey, if you're interested in the astrology thread about MC, it can be found at <link>," please keep the discussion about the astrology thread over in the astrology forum. Make sense?

Thanks,

Hoppy

It might rule out suffocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member