WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys... idk if this has been mentioned or not.. but her myspace says she went snowboarding doesnt it??? maybe she parked her car there and was going to meet someone to head up to mission ridge but went with someone who had a bigger rig.

Del Rio I have suspected for some time that you were "holding back" a bit. This is very interesting data and has my mind racing in new directions. Thank you for releasing the info. Hopefully your wife is understanding as well :)

I doubt it . . . .

hey guys... idk if this has been mentioned or not.. but her myspace says she went snowboarding doesnt it??? maybe she parked her car there and was going to meet someone to head up to mission ridge but went with someone who had a bigger rig.

This would have been out of the way for that.

Del Rio, How did you become aware of this murder? Was it while LE were on the scene? Did you know who actually discovered her body? Thanks for all your insight, and it is nice to hear it is a FACT!

Del, (I feel like we're on a first name basis now because you have opened up so much for us tonight) One more question and I will let you get back to your adoring fans... Did LE contact you, or did you make the first move? How did they react to your statements? Were you face to face or via phone? Thanks, (now that we are on a first name basis, you can call me Grey)

Del Rio, How did you become aware of this murder? Was it while LE were on the scene? Did you know who actually discovered her body? Thanks for all your insight, and it is nice to hear it is a FACT!

I didn't know anything about MC being missing or anything until February 13 when my wife told me her body had been found at CB.

No, I wasn't at CB on February 13. And, no, I don't know who discovered MC's body.

I didn't know anything about MC being missing or anything until February 13 when my wife told me her body had been found at CB.

No, I wasn't at CB on February 13. And, no, I don't know who discovered MC's body.

From what I understood when we stopped by that day and spoke with the people on the roadside after the body was discovered, I deduced that they were from one of the homes up above on the cliffs. I'm not totally sure tho.

I'm glad you don't have to add that to your information - the information you've given us is a lot, adding that to your plate would be awful.

Do you respond to private messages?

I, too wish to thank you, Del (you can call me Ozz) Perhaps another one of our ranks is as close to this case as yourself. Perhaps another of our members discovered the body, but remains silent...

You guys would make good attorneys.

So, here’s my “deep, dark secret”:

During the first week of November 2009, I went duck hunting on the CB property for 3 or 4 days. I ceased for the reasons I posted previously.

I “carved” out a duck blind from the natural brush and foliage down by the river right next to the stream. It is a very well-concealed duck blind during the Fall when the leaves are still on the bushes and trees. I had ducks come within 10-feet of me and they had no idea I was there (ducks have extremely good eye sight).

The duck blind is shown in some of the photos I posted. In the photo labeled "Right Next to Stream," the white evidence marker is just inside it. In fact, that spot is exactly where I sat waiting for the ducks (which is very eerie). I also erected a bull-work made out of tumble weeds, bushes, and cut branches about 2-feet in front of the evidence marker. All the foliage that made up my “bull-work” is gone now. I SUSPECT LE took that foliage into evidence, because it should still be there. I also SUSPECT the killers probably placed the foliage from my bull-work on MC’s body to conceal it.
The yellow spray painted letter "B" is just outside the duck blind, too.

I believe MC’s body was found either inside the duck blind or right next to it.
Back in November, I parked in the driveway right in front of the pond. In order to prevent the ducks from seeing me as I walked down to my duck blind, I cut two trails through the brushy area. You can’t see the trails in the photos, but the fluorescent orange line points straight at the trail heads. I SUSPECT the killers used the trails to get MC’s body down the hill, as they would provide ample concealment. But the trails were NOT there until November.

I will provide more info and etc. later because it gets worse. Right now I got a meeting to attend.

Del Rio, can you explain your reference of 'because it gets worse.'?

Wow, I think that is a new one here as no one is her myspace friend and could not read that, so you must be a friend on myspace?

I just wanted to thank you del rio for being so open with what you know in regards to this case. That also goes for all the awesome locals that help this east coaster get a better picture of the area and the culture around this horrible crime!

you seem to know alot of information del rio. did the autopsy report come out yet?

Based upon my brief interaction with LE, I strongly believe that LE is doing a very thorough and competent investigation. I have the utmost confidence that authorities will find, arrest, and convict those who are responsible.

We just need to be patient.

Del Rio, can you explain your reference of 'because it gets worse.'?

That reference was just about the bag I left behind possibly being the one that was on MC's head.

It would really creep me out if that was case.

Del Rio

Thank you for sharing! Tell your wife that we all appreciate her tolerating all of this.

Based upon my brief interaction with LE, I strongly believe that LE is doing a very thorough and competent investigation. I have the utmost confidence that authorities will find, arrest, and convict those who are responsible.

We just need to be patient.

I agree 100%. Just based on the wireless data I a confident that LE knows way more than they have admitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip