WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem to know alot of information del rio. did the autopsy report come out yet?

No, not really. The only info I know is about the CB property. As to everything that happened in Wenatchee or elsewhwere, I know only as much as what's been posted here or reported on WW.

Comments on pufnstuf's timeline (my comments in blue):

3:01 PM - Mackenzie leaves the Academy of Hair Design where she works, gets in her car, and drives away. IIRC there was a news article that said the video camera time stamp was wrong, and the LE had made the correction to their timeline accordingly...do we have the correct time for this event?

3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that she is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, she sent a message to her boyfriend ("hey") and received a message from her boyfriend ("hey"). IIRC, LE said there was an incoming text, followed by an outgoing text. IMO and from my communications training, "incoming" means inbound to subject (MC), followed by outbound from subject (MC). Also, IMO it only means at least that her phone was there...not MC for sure. Anyone can echo back a text of "hey". IMO she could have already lost control of her safety at this point, or she was still OK.

Thanks, No More... I'll be glad to edit the timeline if you can link me up to articles.

The timeline initially stated that she left at 3:23, but several people here said that it was actually 3:01 when she left, and I think that link was verified.

About the incoming/outgoing texts, please give me a link and I'll edit.

That goes for anyone... if you want to see something added to the timeline, just fire me off a link to my PM with a note about what needs to be added or amended.

Only exception... I don't use examiner as a source.

I knew MSF when she was married to JF. MSF had a teen age daughter. I wonder if JF ever made any advances towards MSF teenage daughter at that time.

Del Rio,

I have a question for you... why would you leave all those items down there... the mattress/bag etc. If you popped the mattress, why keep the remnants there, and what was the bag there for and its intended use?:waitasec:

pufnstuff- I thought of something you could add. Right under MC's mother calls 911 to report harassment, what about the other 3 calls that took place on another occasion when she said she was "practicing calling 911"? Or, was that a rumor??

I'm pretty sure that that was a rumor. I found nothing on the rivercom log or in the press about it. No way to link it to a verifiable source.

I found one call from WC's address listed in the rivercom log... I put that one in the timeline. I think it was "harrassment, threat" or something along that line.

I knew MSF when she was married to JF. MSF had a teen age daughter. I wonder if JF ever made any advances towards MSF teenage daughter at that time.

Do you know if JF was ever physically abusive to MSF? Did he have a temper?

I too like so many of the new posts have been following the posts, but I am new and wonder how you see photos that have been talked about. I would like to see the poics that Del Rio talks of.

I tried going back and viewing the photos and I couldn't find them as well. Del Rio-have they been removed?

Del Rio,

I have a question for you... why would you leave all those items down there... the mattress/bag etc. If you popped the mattress, why keep the remnants there, and what was the bag there for and its intended use?:waitasec:

IMO being a hunter... If no one else knows about it and you plan to hunt there again whats the rush? I'm guessin he planned to hunt there again and for whatever reason was not able to before the season ended and he forgot all about it. Am I close? btw this seems dangerously close to investigating an investigator and for the record I respect the heck out of Del Rio for posting.

chadz1girl - Welcome!

You need to get your post count up. You can go to the Games forum in the Member Only area (at the bottom of the front page) and jump in on the counting game or the word game and get your posts up quickly. You need 50 posts for pm's and the same I think to view pictures.

Salem

Del Rio,

The bag was to carry the ducks.

When I left those items down there, I thought I was coming back to do some more hunting there later that day (an evening hunt). I had just unloaded 5 or 6 rounds on some ducks, and I knew no ducks would be coming around there for at least a couple hours. So, I walked up to my car and left the items behind thinking I would return.

But, I did a little scouting in my car and found a better location in CB, where I bagged a duck.

I just never returned to the CB property for my stuff because they were not important enough to me. I mean, the mattress cost about $3, and the bag (which was kept in my car for other purposes) was more of an annoyance to me.

I never thought anyone would know about those items being left there, let alone as the result of a murder.

The bag was to carry the ducks.

When I left those items down there, I thought I was coming back to do some more hunting there later that day (an evening hunt). I had just unloaded 5 or 6 rounds on some ducks, and I knew no ducks would be coming around there for at least a couple hours. So, I walked up to my car and left the items behind thinking I would return.

But, I did a little scouting in my car and found a better location in CB, where I bagged a duck.

I just never returned to the CB property for my stuff because they were not important enough to me. I mean, the mattress cost about $3, and the bag (which was kept in my car for other purposes) was more of an annoyance to me.

takes a hunter to know a hunter lol, although I stick to Deer :-)

I don’t blame you Del Rio, if I was still married, I would support my wife’s wishes.

If I had built that duck-blind I would be concerned that LE may be talking to me about it. I hope that if a connection was made that you cleared that up.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

If I had built that duck blind, I'd have been talking to investigators on the evening of Feb 13.

I worded that wrong sorry. I ment to say I was only around him a couple of times.

Do you know if JF was ever physically abusive to MSF? Did he have a temper?

I have personally witnessed his temper, and yes..to be honest it scared me, but I really don't think he did this. However, if I end up being wrong...you can all say "I told you so"!

While looking at her friends on FB, I noticed several with alcohol and one smoking mj in the picture.

If you looked at my FB, you'd see some of my friends doing the same...

and I don't drink or toke... don't hold against anyone who does, but I personally don't. I have all kinds of friends. I just dig people... all kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc