WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you shoot a firearm that close to Crescent Bar? Some cities have laws against discharging a firearm.

I don’t blame you Del Rio, if I was still married, I would support my wife’s wishes.

If I had built that duck-blind I would be concerned that LE may be talking to me about it. I hope that if a connection was made that you cleared that up.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

Can you shoot a firearm that close to Crescent Bar? Some cities have laws against discharging a firearm.

There is a lot of hunting that takes place on the river close to Crescent Bar.
The season ended the last day of January. Hunting is legal from the water, and up against the bank as that property is all technically owned by the Public Utilities that control the dams.

One would not have to be a hunter to know of this, if the perps had “hung out" in the area in the last few months they could have stumbled on it and the remembered it in a time of need.

I don't know. She's always been mum about their relationship, even when they were together.

I know they are still legally married but can you tell us how long they were physically "together"?

One would not have to be a hunter to know of this, if the perps had “hung out" in the area in the last few months they could have stumbled on it and the remembered it in a time of need.

I thought del rio said that it was recently made?

I think the duck blind is on PUD land. Even so, it is carved from and made out of the natural foliage, some of which is now missing.

Missing - as in cut down or missing as in the pile of branches don't appear present either?

Another question would it have required a tool to cut what is now missing?

I think the duck blind is on PUD land. Even so, it is carved from and made out of the natural foliage, some of which is now missing.

Missing, as in for evidentiary purposes? Perhaps there was noticeable DNA or other evidence hung up in the foliage.

I don’t blame you Del Rio, if I was still married, I would support my wife’s wishes.

If I had built that duck-blind I would be concerned that LE may be talking to me about it. I hope that if a connection was made that you cleared that up.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

It has been cleared up.

This "stumbled on it" sounds like premeditation to me? If hunting or boating, it could just be a place remembered when trying to cover up an accident.

Hey all! I've been following for awhile, but this is my first "post". I want to add that JF's current (soon to be EX) wife is a friend of mind. I have never met JF, but she does not believe he would be capable of something like this.

I'd have to agree with this statement. I'm related to SF and HAVE met JF and I, too, don't feel that he would be capable of any of this.

I think that's the key: "the last few months." To be more precise, the last 90-days. Who would have been there during the 90-days leading up to February 9-13? I think the killers certainly were.

Missing - as in cut down or missing as in the pile of branches don't appear present either?

Another question would it have required a tool to cut what is now missing?

Yes, a pile of branches and brush are missing.

I think that's the key: "the last few months." To be more precise, the last 90-days. Who would have been there during the 90-days leading up to February 9-13? I think the killers certainly were.

Do you think they were there working on the property in some capacity?

I'd have to agree with this statement. I'm related to SF and HAVE met JF and I, too, don't feel that he would be capable of any of this.

Do you have any acquaintance or knowledge of WC and whether WC would be capable of any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip