WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new poster, but have been reading all sides and opinions of this horrific crime. I have this question to pose...

Why was she cremated? The full results were not back from all the testing. And from what I know of murder investigations having the body cremated is a BIG no, no.

MOO: Someone very close to her was involved, it was a crime of passion which was then attempted to be covered up. I believe more than one person in involved and that MC was not the person who parked the car up PCR. I still can't rule out a stupid teenage accident of some kind though; and then like some of the theories I have read they (being stupid teenagers) decided to try a Dexter type disposal and didn't have the stomach for it. I believe the body and car were both placed deliberately to be found sooner than later.

All of this is my opinion only of course.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Thank you for posting... I wondered why they would cremate so early as well...

I am a new poster, but have been reading all sides and opinions of this horrific crime. I have this question to pose...

Why was she cremated? The full results were not back from all the testing. And from what I know of murder investigations having the body cremated is a BIG no, no.

MOO: Someone very close to her was involved, it was a crime of passion which was then attempted to be covered up. I believe more than one person in involved and that MC was not the person who parked the car up PCR. I still can't rule out a stupid teenage accident of some kind though; and then like some of the theories I have read they (being stupid teenagers) decided to try a Dexter type disposal and didn't have the stomach for it. I believe the body and car were both placed deliberately to be found sooner than later.

I wondered this myself when we heard that she was cremated.

However, that said- I'm not a big fan of burial myself, so it may just be a family preference. Hopefully the forensic autopsy team got all of the evidence they needed.

Heavy Rumor alert

Just spoke with a friend , who has a friend who associates with WC. Here is what I was told:

- someone mentioned the case around or to WC in past couple days and she acted in a manner that the associate found somewhat puzzling- like she knew something and was not saying. Kind of like the cat had her tounge. This is the second time I have had someone tell me this.

- someone told this associate that it has been mentioned that killer was someone close to WC and was staying up Blewett Pass with his mother.

Blewett Pass is highway 97 between Peshastin and Cle Ellum, north of Wenatchee on the way to Seattle.

If this is JF, does any one have info if he has relatives in this area?

Again, this is HEAVY RUMOR and may be nothing. I hate being a "rumor monger" but figured some may want to know. My source is not a gossipy type person and only divulged the info after I mentioned the case.

Actually yes! A fellow sleuth posted that JF's mom lived up Blewitt Pass several threads ago....

QUOTE]

respectfully snipped

...or maybe she wasn't really cremated? I know she had a memorial service, but was she actually buried...please excuse the directness.

It seemed odd to me also, given the crime. I wonder who made the call. However; the information that she was cremated came from a poster who was related to someone at the funeral home. So, it hasn't been confirmed.

Heavy Rumor alert

Just spoke with a friend , who has a friend who associates with WC. Here is what I was told:

- someone mentioned the case around or to WC in past couple days and she acted in a manner that the associate found somewhat puzzling- like she knew something and was not saying. Kind of like the cat had her tounge. This is the second time I have had someone tell me this.

- someone told this associate that it has been mentioned that killer was someone close to WC and was staying up Blewett Pass with his mother.

Blewett Pass is highway 97 between Peshastin and Cle Ellum, north of Wenatchee on the way to Seattle.

If this is JF, does any one have info if he has relatives in this area?

Again, this is HEAVY RUMOR and may be nothing. I hate being a "rumor monger" but figured some may want to know. My source is not a gossipy type person and only divulged the info after I mentioned the case.

Did this all take place at WC's work, do you know?

I am new as well and don't like sharing because it just makes me sick that this has happened period and the fact that we are all getting so close to finding out what happened just scares me for some reason......

Someone I know is related by marriage to JF's brother and he lives up Blewitt I know for sure as 'they' have been to the brother's house. JF's mother lives up that way also. 100% sure. I checked. eerie.....

I dont know if it has been mentioned before but there is also a listing under same last name at crescent bar? any relation to JF? I know thats a pretty common surname but it might explain some things

Do you take Blewett Pass to get to Leavenworth? Just asking because of the topics surrounding the link Intrigued posted.

I am new as well and don't like sharing because it just makes me sick that this has happened period and the fact that we are all getting so close to finding out what happened just scares me for some reason......

My daughter is related by marriage to JF's brother and he lives up Blewitt I know for sure as my daughter has been to the brother's house. JF's mother lives up that way also. 100% sure. I checked. eerie.....

Thanks for the info... It scares me too. From the very beginning this case has cut deep in our community. I have heard her referred to as "Wenatchee's Daughter" a time or two. Such a tragic and sad story for sure. I really feel they will have this person in custody SOON!

I will also say that I heard from a very reliable source that JF was taken in for questioning AGAIN yesterday. I think they are just dotting their I's and crossing their T's.

I’m extremely hesitant to post a new theory of mine. Though I know I will be ripped to shreds by my fellow sleuthers, I nonetheless feel too compelled to share it.

Several people have posted that they have theories/ideas but, out of fear, they refused to post them “until somebody else did so first.” Maybe this is one of those undisclosed theories.

I will first share my interpretation of the Dream in this post.

In my next post, I will delineate the circumstantial evidence, facts and circumstances I BELIEVE supports my theory.

In my third post and final post, I will state my specific theory.

I’ll begin with this self-evident proviso: MC is an extremely beautiful young woman, both inside and out.

The Dream

Obviously, the Dream is replete with symbolism. Fortunately, the symbols are not overly abstract but are somewhat simple and straightforward, which indicates the uniqueness and importance of the ultimate message. I SPECULATE the scenes in the Dream are not portrayals of MC’s murder but a very brief synopsis of one important “characteristic” MC possessed. I further SPECULATE the ultimate purpose of the Dream was to describe said “characteristic” because it explains the underlying cause of the murder.

1. MC’s red car represents her identity and self-image.

2. To the Dreamer, the 2 children (a boy and a girl) in the backseat of MC’s red car represent strong symbols of “femininity” and “masculinity.”

3. The “men hired” by the man (RC?) represent the surgeons who performed the 4 surgeries on MC in order to “erase” the unique i"characteristic" of MC.

4. MC underwent 4 such surgeries: at the ages of 8, 10, 12, and 14.

5. The four children of those 4 ages in MC's home represent the 4 different children MC felt she was, as a result of those surgeries.

6. The intentional erasing of the unique "characteristic" of MC by the surgeons nonetheless made her sad—oftentimes, very sad.

7. The little boy’s initial desire to stay with the man (RC?) and hesitancy to leave with MC represents that, although MC's unique "characteristic" was supposed to be totally and permanently erased, that did not happen. For human hands could neither completely nor permanently erase it.

8. The "angry woman" represents MC's relationship with WC.

9. The “angry woman’s” violent grabbing of the little girl’s face represents WC’s anger, hurt, resentment, confusion, guilt, and etc., caused by the decision to erase MC's unique “characteristic”. These feelings of WC’s were unintentionally vented on MC throughout MC’s life. The little girl’s face represents the core of MC’s femininity.

10. When MC angrily stands up to the “angry woman,” this represents, in symbolic form only, the moment when MC finally stood up to WC. After many years of keeping her feelings to herself, MC’s anger, hurt and resentment erupted. Unfortunately, at the same moment, so did WC’s. The result of the combined eruptions do not seem to be portrayed in the Dream.

11. The “crossing” of the old, rarely used railroad tracks represents the decision to erase MC’s unique “characteristic.” The decision was rarely discussed after it was made. The decision was made a long time ago (old). It was a final decision (impossible to reverse), for the crossing of the railroad tracks represents “finality”.

I SPECULATE that the idea for the dismemberment may have been conceived with MC’s “unique characteristic" in mind.

In sum, MC’s “unique characteristic" was likely a substantially cause of her death. And the purpose behind the Dream is to explain this.

FYI: There are several scenes and symbols in the Dream that I am unable to interpret thus far.

Do you take Blewitt Pass to get to Leavenworth? Just asking because of the topics surrounding the link Intrigued posted.

No, you do not take Blewett Pass to get to Leavenworth if you are coming from Wenatchee. You pass by it but you do not drive on it.

Do you take Blewitt Pass to get to Leavenworth? Just asking because of the topics surrounding the link Intrigued posted.

The turn off for Blewitt pass is before Leavenworth. On the way to Ellensburg and Seattle. and apparently Mom's house!

i dont know if it has been mentioned before but there is also a listing under same last name at crescent bar? Any relation to jf? I know thats a pretty common surname but it might explain some things

shut up! as in.......NO WAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member