WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up!!

Ok, so here is my question- Would police tell the community she was abducted if they knew it was someone close to her and it was a personal attack? Let's say once she was reported missing WC instantly knew it was JF and told LE. Would they want to set the community on alert to lock our children up if they knew the person wasn't going to go do this to someone else? I'd like to think they wouldn't lie, but I don't know much about this stuff!

I don't think the LE would say anything if the family/close relations were involved. Because it could cause a huge commotion. MOO I feel JF may be involved and WC may know this is true.

I was surprised how much digging I needed to do. This is the only page of information I found on this business. I also believe that there was a runaway call, last year, from this same address. Does that mean that someone around Mackenzie’s age lives at that house?

Would it be too far fetched to say JF admitted Mack was suppose to come meet him and she didn't show? Does anyone know what his apparent alibi is for that day?

He filed for divorce but never finalized, but he listed his address as living at Eagle Rock (WC's address?). He apparently has some big time money issues. Most of his cases were for being sued for non-payment of taxes and in his divorce he said he was filing bankruptcy.

those are for defaults on loans. i think he was being sued. he was having money issues for years. he must try to find rich ladies

I was surprised how much digging I needed to do. This is the only page of information I found on this business. I also believe that there was a runaway call, last year, from this same address. Does that mean that someone around Mackenzie’s age lives at that house?

What business are you talking about? Could you quote or link so us catching up can follow?

Speculation: Someone contacts Mackenzie, telling her that they had a bad day. She picks them up to give them a ride. She parks her car and locks it up. Then she gets into their car and drives off?

Ok new to blogging, and my first… but some of my thoughts… cannot catch up on current talk, so will whirl wind, in mixed up order I am sure. Forgive me if I type something already brought up. Here goes…
1. Car wash, could soap / wax residue, possibly be confirmed on the car to connect it to the car wash location rumor?
2. I would be very angry, if I found out that (they really have NO POI), as if so, they should be giving MORE careful info for tips!!!
3. Assuming the photo of car was taken at PC? Since the chain and moving was mentioned? The photo’s of MC car (thx by the way) was taken in daylight, so it must have spent the night as it was dark by the time it was called in abandoned. Looks as if it is in gravel, where were the muddy foot prints? How far away is the mud and how far driving in the mud to get into the gravel? Thus the footprints? Were they deep as if she could have been carried, OR could a pick up person, park in such a way that 1 got in on the muddy side and one in on the gravel side?? Did they initially assume the prints were MC, thus the ground search there? Dog scent comes to mind as well?
4. Question? Skid marks in driveway were mentioned, when and where were those supposedly seen? Also curious if anyone knows if anyone else’s auto has been taken in for inspection?
5. Did LE talk to ALL residences of PC and question them. For sightings or cameras they may have.
Everyone does not get the news. Also, any kids close to her age live in that PC area, up or down? Friends or foe?
6. IMO no body went through the dam, and no boat was or even meant to be involved. She would have been in the river, not on shore. It would not have coincidently washed up at “That CB” property. Meant to be moved later by boat? I don’t think so, especially since so many think she left us Feb. 9th, no one would wait that long to rid their actions.
7. Ditto # 2 here!!! Cannot stop thinking on this one!!!!
8. This was MEGA RAGE/REVENGE or ?!!! Spoke with people in their mid 20 yr. old age range, and they stated that that boat launch location was/is for sure a known place to meet up for drugs. But also just a public boat launch, no opinion with relation to the case, just what was said.

Tired, will try to post this , and then catch up more, still yesterday, every day, like that movie (ground-hog day)? More input; buoy, girls & dance team, passing out flyers, CB beach, WC, JF, Lowes, etc. rumors and much more, but for now.. ZZZZZZZ’s
All just my thoughts, no LE known facts here, just thoughts on what I have read so far, my heart goes out, keep sleuthing, don’t stop…… I do not want just someone arrested in this case, I want the killer/s arrested!!!!! Real justice!!! Back to my # 2 thought!!! For now

I would add the rumor that there was NO blood on the body at CB scene, (witness who saw body, (or a group of them if I remember correct), talked with a WS poster at top of driveway stated something to this effect -- I believe is where we heard it first). This would point to organized

Thanks, great info!

Ok... let's add that and do a little rearranging:

Below, I'll put a R by rumor and C by stuff confirmed by media.

1) R - MC's body was a mess - unrecognizable, possibly bludgeoned about the head to the point of being unrecognizable. Throat possibly slit, attempted dismemberment. - Disorganized - (What a haphazard crime. Perhaps she was bludgeoned first, but that didn't kill her, so second attempt was to slit her throat. Then rage against the corpse by bludgeoning her more. THEN attempt to dismember her, to dispose of the body. Shows little planning and not much forethought into the crime. Using whatever was at hand to maim/kill/dismember. Why dismember? Perp is too small to carry 100 lbs; perp has back condition, can't lift heavy weight; or location of crime is a place where perp would be seen moving a whole body, but carrying out several small bundles or parts wouldn't be noticed.)

2) R - MC was found with a bag over her head. - Disorganized (Possibly means that she was killed somewhere that she wasn't planned to be killed, and the bag was used to minimize blood spill, brain matter, and spinal fluid leakage at the site of the unanticipated murder. Perhaps an "Oh eff, oh eff...blood, gotta contain that!" moment--finds bag at kill site, ties around MC's head.)

BUT 2 could also have another explanation... see below.

Killer has an Oh $hit moment... what have I done. There's not enough time between MC going missing and her car being found for the killer to settle down from emotional to rational, or, in Douglas' terms, from disorganized to organized. Perp contacts someone with a clearer head for assistance. Clearer head meets up with killer, takes control.

Get rid of things traceable to MC.

1) C - Cell phone was turned on and off at 5:40 then disposed of. - Organized - (A disorganized killer would not have thought about the phone. Phone is still missing. Whoever got rid of the phone did an excellent job.)

2) C - Car dumped at PCR after dark. - Organized - (Car was left at a place away from the crime scene, away from the body dump site.)

Now get rid of body...probably long after dark, possibly wee hours of morning Feb 10:

1) R - MC was found with a bag over her head. - Organized - (Accessory after the fact says "We've got to move her because you are directly tied to this place and cops will look at you immediately. We can come back later and clean up the mess here, but we gotta move her NOW. But first we've got to contain that mess, because I don't want blood in the bed of my truck." So bag goes over head, and perhaps body is wrapped in visqueen which is often on site at construction sites. Into the truck the body goes.)

2) C - Law enforcement took stuff from the mobile home on CBR into possession but would not say if it was evidence or not. - Disorganized - (If it was evidence, the perp would be careless to leave behind evidence. Perhaps Perp 1 was cleaning his hands while Accessory was taking dragging the body down to the river and dumping/hiding body.)

3) R - Body had little or no blood on it, which was remarkable considering that MC was unrecognizable. - Organized (Accessory placed body in the river immediately upon arriving at CBR road, attempting to wash off any latent prints, DNA, fiber evidence, sawdust, anything that would tie to the primary kill site. Drags her back on bank, feet still in water...no intention in feet being in water, it's just how she fell.)

4) C - Body dumped miles away from car at 156 CBR - Organized - (Body was placed in a secluded place where the accessory after the fact thought that there was little chance that it would be found. Bodies on top of the ground can be reduced to bone within two weeks in the right environment... least preservation of a body happens on top of the ground, vs. in the water or in the earth.)

Looking at it this way, the disorganized person could have killed Mackenzie in a fit of rage. Perhaps the meeting was planned, but the murder was not. When killer realizes how terribly he has effed up, he calls for help, despondent, out of his mind and unable to do anything for himself at this point. Who does he call? Someone that cares more about him than about Mackenzie; someone who owes him big-time; someone over whom he has some sort of a hold; or someone who wouldn't dare turn in a blood relation; someone dependent on him financially.

They get rid of everything traceable to Mackenzie...the car, the phone. Then they wait until after everyone out CBR way is asleep, and they dump the body. Then back to kill site to clean up.

I think that there are two players in this crime. No one could move from disorganized to organized as seamlessly as would be required. Shows two minds at work.

Ok...someone else's turn.

The address where MC was found is also home to a construction business. In addition there was a call about a runaway from that address; I assume that means someone around the same age as MC lived there at one time? Might be something; might be nothing. I wish I knew more!

Assuming the RUMOR is true that WC and JF are no longer together. Does anyone know WHEN they broke up? The date could be crucial and could reflect something significant in what little information the police is releasing.

those are for defaults on loans. i think he was being sued. he was having money issues for years. he must try to find rich ladies

Yes, exactly! He seems like a player. A type of guy that looks for a woman that will take care of him, because he doesn't have the smarts to take care of himself. I feel he must have very low self esteem which triggers his women problems. MOO - Men like this tend to loath women because they depend on them. Makes them feel less than a man because they really want to be the dominant one.

Some conclusions and pure speculation:

At first, after hearing about MC missing, the car dump spot and the discovery of her body- based upon the placement of the car- I thought that it was possible she was abducted somewhere after she left the Hair Academy, likely by someone living in a proximity to where the car was dumped. I figured she had likely been driven to a home up Squilchuck, out in Malaga or in South Wenatchee and killed at the residence, likely as a crime of passion or accident. Following this, I thought the perp likely moved her car to the dump spot and them moved her body to CB. I also considered that she may have been held at the perp's residence for a while before she was killed.

I made these assumptions based upon what I had read as fact and heard as rumor. I made these assumotions before other facts came out- the boat launch sighting- and other widespread rumors had circulated - spec house involvement and issues re JF.

At this point, I now believe JF killed MC. The boat launch sighting leads me to believe she was sighted with someone she knew and that person killed her. The schizo and elaborate way evidence seems purposly distributed leads me to believe this murder was either planned and executed, or a fit of rage followed by organization and execution of a plan. To me, this says an adult did it.

I just cannot fathom her mother killing her. Sorry, it just doesn't work for me. The mother may be overbearing, she may be materialistic and career oriented to the point of ignoring her daughter's needs but I cannot see her killing her. I have seen a couple pictures of her in true motherly grief.

Nothing points to her father, her siblings or her friends. Possibly the boyfriend, but I don't see a kid his age putting this togehter and pulling it off. I also don't see a kid not breaking under the pressure I'm sure LE would be applying if they have the evidence I think they do. A kid would break and give up something- especially a grieving one that feared for his life as well as lamented the fact he took the life of a soul he likely loved. I don't think the boyfriend had anything to do with this.

This leaves one guy who would be in the inner circle- JF.

I'm not certain the motive- it could be anything. Motive aside, he is the one person who could possibly have been in contact with MC to a point where she would have been comfy enough to meet with him. Based on the fact that he had WC seemingly supporting him and such (lived at residence and had new vehicle) he is likely a master manipulator- one who could easily manipulate a 17 yr old girl into being alone with him, even if she had reason not to.

JF has tons of money problems. He has relationship problems. He has professional problems. Most of these seem to arise from situations he gets into- not paying taxes, etc., by attempting to be above the law.

He has been rumored to have anger management issues. He seems to lack the discipline needed in life to succeed without trouble, yet he constantly oversteps somewhere and sets himself back. Bankruptcy, Failed Business, Divorce... I think his next step was to attempt to be above the law again by raging and killing a 17 year old girl.

I'm not certain what the reason. I'm not certain how or where. I have ideas. I'd bet LE does too...We'll find that out- eventually.

I think JF did this. I think LE knows JF did this. I think it's a matter of time before this is all played out.

However- I wonder how much my opinion of what happened can be changed by the release of a major new fact or rumor?

He paid WC's property taxes, though.

Assuming the RUMOR is true that WC and JF are no longer together. Does anyone know WHEN they broke up? The date could be crucial and could reflect something significant in what little information the police is releasing.

I've heard they are back together some what (not from here but from community). Just not living together now.

police are not sure how long the body was there. is it possible the body was placed before her car was parked?

It's possible MC was transported to CB in her own vehicle .. possibly still alive.

He seems to lack the discipline needed in life to succeed without trouble, yet he constantly oversteps somewhere and lsets himself back. Bankruptcy, Failed Business, Divorce... What's to say his next step was to attempt to be above the law again by raging and killing a 17 year old girl.

Hooooold the phone, there is a big difference between bankruptcy, failed businesses, and divorce - and murder.

I have many friends and family members who have been divorced. In today's economy, I know many associated with failed businesses. And even a bankruptcy. None of these people would ever murder anyone.

I keep thinking about the passenger in MC's car, at the car wash, around 3:30-5 pm.(rumor!!)
Then, I think about the neighbor seeing MC's car drive through the neighborhood without seeing/identifying the driver, around 3:45-5 pm.(rumor!)

If LE really have a video of MC and Passenger, at the car wash, either.. 1.They don't care and think it is quite insignificant, or 2. They know him and suspect him...or 3.They don't know him...and are trying to figure out who he is.( Doubt that though...cuz they could have asked the public to identify him).

SO, who is the passenger?? Could he be someone mentioned, here?

how old is JF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member