WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I've seen Mackenzie's face, but it is nice to put face to the names that have been mentioned throughout the threads. Good job.

Just cause I'm lazy to attach to the other posts, I will give my 2 cents.

IMO Everyone has there own way of grieving. When my brother disappeared in a scuba diving accident my family and friends experienced such a severe shock that it literally took a month for me to reconcile...all the things that should have been said but will never happen. It would hit me at the weirdest times...alone in the car...waking up from sleep in the middle of the night. To everyone, I know some people can be cold emotionally but you really don't know what is going on inside. I would cut WC some slack on this.

It's easy to say what we'd do, but thankfully none of us will ever have to go through what WC is going through right now, so we can never know what we'd do, since god willing we'll never be in her shoes.

Thanks for your post. I am sorry about your loss of your brother. Can't imagine how difficult that must have been.

I think in Del Rio's 3rd and final post he will explain what he means by her "characteristic".

There wasn't a letter really. The pastor received some words from her WC and RC along with her Brothers and read them out loud.

:confused: I'm so very confused right now...I'm now glad I do not have a computer at home so that I can let my brains take all of this in!!

Del Rio left without posting his 3rd post... Talk about on the edge of our seats!!!

This may sound simplistic, but whomever perpetrated this crime seems to have no trouble driving significant distances to perform certain acts, such as driving 30 miles or so to dispose of a body and driving a few miles up a canyon to dispose of a car. Perhaps the individual(s) would have had no trouble driving some miles in another direction to dispose of a life? How far away is the Blewett Pass/Peshastin area?

Just speculating, of course.

This may sound simplistic, but whomever perpetrated this crime seems to have no trouble driving significant distances to perform certain acts, such as driving 30 miles or so to dispose of a body and driving a few miles up a canyon to dispose of a car. Perhaps the individual(s) would have had no trouble driving some miles in another direction to dispose of a life? How far away is the Blewett Pass/Peshastin area?

about 20 miles

Hi MelissaW and Everyone,

T I'll post my "patten" if I get a birth month, if not I will anyway and make an assumption.

Look on intellius.com or zabasearch.com or people search.com There may be a birth month and year listed.

Does JF's mother have the same last name as JF?

I'm not sure about the mother's last name. I am going to make a call tonight and see if I can get some info. on how the family of JF is feeling or if they are hearing anything we are not.....does that sound like it would be helpful information?

Ya know? I was JUST saying that to my friend. IF he did this... why on EARTH would he not take his own life before they had a chance to lock him up? Think about the public embarrassment. He would either be locked up for life or put on death row. Again, IF he is guilty and IF they have enough to arrest him. I personally hope he doesn't get the chance to get off that easy. He needs to suffer, lord knows whoever did this has caused Mackenzie's family and friends so much suffering. :(

I don't know why, but this makes me sad. Maybe because it actually perhaps "fits" everything? This girl obviously didn't have the "ideal" childhood if she was in a relationship at the age of 12 and that person was then convicted of statutory rape...... hints to me that she had had some sexual abuse in her past that made her more sexually "aware" than a 12 year old should be................. then the teasing at school because of her underbite, her parents being divorced, PERHAPS her mother not being as involved as she should be, and then a possible rape by the BF of her mom? And of course being killed. She had to know what was going on (hopefully for her sake it was quick) and was so frightened. I am sure she fought back as best she could and with all her might. PLEASE, lets hope her death was quick and as painfree as possible, and that all the supposed mutilation was done after the fact. I just want to hug her. :-( I am sorry Mackenzie. I am truly sorry for what you must have had to go through.[/QUOTE]

The one issue I have with the rape scenarior is simply this: how/why on earth would MC ever allow herself to be or find herself alone with JF on February 9?

I would think MC would be avoiding JF like the plague after such a horrific incident.

Moreover, according to LE, MC was not abducted.

I'm not sure about the mother's last name. I am going to make a call tonight and see if I can get some info. on how the family of JF is feeling or if they are hearing anything we are not.....does that sound like it would be helpful information?

That would be VERY helpful information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member