WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't someone say before that MC was with WC and JF when the new truck was purchased? i heard also that JF paid the taxes for WC on her house.from what i read is that LE is still getting search warrants for different people MC has contact with. don't know if this is true or not

didn't someone say before that MC was with WC and JF when the new truck was purchased? i heard also that JF paid the taxes for WC on her house.from what i read is that LE is still getting search warrants for different people MC has contact with. don't know if this is true or not

How the hell does one pay for the taxes on someone elses home/property, or ANYTHING, when they can't pay their OWN bills, or buy their own car?

I call BS!

I think MC outsmarted JF, and WC was 'fogged' by the relationship!

snipped

Heard a rumor from a great source (finally!)

My prediction.... THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!
I think they met at the boat launch and I believe the stab wound happened at the Sunnyslope Spec House and he had help after that point.
Rumor has it, he is the MAIN POI!!!

We'll see if I am right! Again, this is strictly my opinion.

What if he never took the car to PC. He could have taken the body to CB while the others took the car to PC.

What if he never took the car to PC. He could have taken the body to CB while the others took the car to PC.

I don't think JF took the car up PC....I think he left from the Spec home to CB, and the other guys took it up PC.

Added in Edit: I believe it was all very quick and the body was moved to CB QUICK.

MC didn't get along all the time with her Mom or even her Dad for that matter, but this particular few weeks, she was disagreeing with her Mom so staying with RC more and more.

WC & JF met through construction jobs working for her and for those she knows. Their relationship was new...and JF has a reputation around Wenatche/East Wenatchee, the entire valley, of having several gf's, not being faithful, getting what he can from women, and his 'life' is falling apart with financial problems, etc.

1.) I believe he either came onto MC and she threatened to tell her Mom.
2.) MC had OTHER info on JF, and she threatened to tell her Mom.
3.) MC 'pissed WC' off and JF wanting to be a super hero, tried to talk to MC, and it wasn't going as planned and JF blew a fuse!

I think they met at the boat launch and I believe the stab wound happened at the Sunnyslope Spec House and he had help after that point. I truly believe he didn't think people would report her car being parked up PC, as soon as it was, and the two guys currently in jail, are being held so they will talk. Their DNA was not on HER or around her or even at Spec House or CB, but it was in her car.

I believe he has worked on the spec house and even the CB at one point.

WW or LE never mentioned anything about DNA or what they found as evidence in her car. As far as i know LE is still talking to people MAC was in contact with.

For completely selfish reasons I want this case to be solved----I am so consumed I can't sleep.

(Of course I am kidding.... I really want the case solved for MC. This is a horrid way to leave this earth. )

Night all, and remember, we are no good at trying to ensure justice for MC if we are too tired to function.

Dogdad- What I think Salem and I are both wondering in regards to cell phone pings is:

- when it leaves a service area is it likely the phone had a "ping" within a recent period of time before leaving the area? I believe it has been stated that there are four minute cycles in the Wenatchee area. Based upon this, I'm wondering then is it safe to say that when a phone moves into an area where it has NO service would it likely have had "ping" contact within four minutes of that time due to those cycles? If not, can you explain, if possible.

-based upon what I stated about 4 minute cycles, is it possible that when a phone reenters and area of service from one with none, would it be likely that the phone would receive a ping within 4 minutes as the cycle of communication occured?

We are trying to figure a timeline, and feel that last ping may have been near the time the phone either left or re-entered a service area. It's explained in an earlier exchange Salem and I had.

Thanks in advance for any help. It is great to have you here!

First off the 4 minutes was an example, I've been out of the biz for awhile and have no idea what the rate is in Wenatchee. A wireless phone must register on a consistent basis. Think about it, when an incoming call arrives the network needs to know where to send it. That info is not billable so it has to be retrieved from site records

<bolded by Giddyup>

I agree, what we know thus far, this murder is personal. I actually think it is a fuzzy area (what we know at this point) as far as the perp(s) wanting or not wanting her to be found. It seems supported that they did not want her found, because she was allegedly hidden somewhat in brush. Perhaps they were coming back? If they NEVER wanted her found, we would not be reading about a COD today.

I'm not understanding why, as stated above, "if the suspect never wanted the body found, (highly likely in my opinion), than gang killing might forever seem likely." Can you explain further why a body not found means it was a gang killing?

I didn't mean it like gangs do a good job of making bodies disappear, it's just means the evidence we now have with the discovered body points away from gang killing, (IMO). The lack of the evidence from the body would have left every theory squarely on the table -- gangs, shooting, suicide?, abduction, sold on the black market... ect... (That is assuming LE never found the murder scene either).

WW or LE never mentioned anything about DNA or what they found as evidence in her car. As far as i know LE is still talking to people MAC was in contact with.

Pepsi...Seriously...cmon now!

I didn't say WW OR LE mentioned anything about DNA or Evidence in her car. I am PREDICTING what has happened.

How the hell does one pay for the taxes on someone elses home/property, or ANYTHING, when they can't pay their OWN bills, or buy their own car?

I call BS!

I think MC outsmarted JF, and WC was 'fogged' by the relationship!

sorry didn't mean to upset ya...take it easy. i'm making assumpsions just like everybody else. no reason to get upset

~respectfully snipped~
RUMOR ALERT:

"rumor on the streets is this is gang related.." All I could say was "are you kidding?" the response was... "that's the rumor on the streets."

I can't verify if this person is connected to the case but I can tell you this person has never lied to me in the past.

MOOOOOOO

RUMOR

I'll confirm this rumor is going around today. Heard it myself. It's a possibility we should not discount.

Pepsi...Seriously...cmon now!

I didn't say WW OR LE mentioned anything about DNA or Evidence in her car. I am PREDICTING what has happened.

i'm not trying to argue....i know you didn't say that. i was telling you what i read.

MC didn't get along all the time with her Mom or even her Dad for that matter, but this particular few weeks, she was disagreeing with her Mom so staying with RC more and more.

WC & JF met through construction jobs working for her and for those she knows. Their relationship was new...and JF has a reputation around Wenatche/East Wenatchee, the entire valley, of having several gf's, not being faithful, getting what he can from women, and his 'life' is falling apart with financial problems, etc.

1.) I believe he either came onto MC and she threatened to tell her Mom.
2.) MC had OTHER info on JF, and she threatened to tell her Mom.
3.) MC 'pissed WC' off and JF wanting to be a super hero, tried to talk to MC, and it wasn't going as planned and JF blew a fuse!

I think they met at the boat launch and I believe the stab wound happened at the Sunnyslope Spec House and he had help after that point. I truly believe he didn't think people would report her car being parked up PC, as soon as it was, and the two guys currently in jail, are being held so they will talk. Their DNA was not on HER or around her or even at Spec House or CB, but it was in her car.

I believe he has worked on the spec house and even the CB at one point.

I agree - you are on the right track. Time will tell, but good work here. I'll share more tomorrow - good night for now.

sorry didn't mean to upset ya...take it easy. i'm making assumpsions just like everybody else. no reason to get upset

I don't think this was directed to you pepsi. I believe it was just stating the fustration regarding JF's behaviors.

I don't know if anything has ever held my attention long enough to read page after page like I have in this case.

I'm glad to finally know her COD so that we can get rid of some rumors, but reading it made my heart ache. What kind of sick, disgusting waste of flesh could do this to someone, let alone a 17 yr old girl?

IMO not a teenager.

IMO definitely not gang related. I personally feel we don't have a gang problem in Wenatchee we have a "wanna-be" problem.

I can't say my POI has changed, but I am pretty much ruling out a woman. I hope I don't get attacked for saying this, but I think a man would be more likely to commit a murder of this type. I think a woman would do something quick.

I agree CB is the key. Someone knew what they were doing and there was a reason. Why not take the body to Lake Chelan? The water is plenty deep to never see a body again.

Like someone mentioned, who could do this and go on with their regular life? I believe LE knows way more as well and they are professionals at playing mind games with their suspects. A teenager would crack. They wouldn't be able to attend school and carry on with their friends in a normal way. I think they only way someone could carry on would be to hide out. Gee don't we know someone doing that right now???

But again, all just my opinion. If we find out this is gang related I will be completely shocked.

I am not implying all construction workers use drugs, but I have met many who use meth because they stay up longer and can finish jobs faster. The faster a job is finished the sooner they get paid. A person on meth can turn into a monster in a split second. They are constantly paranoid and on edge. If anyone was doing drugs in this case I believe it was the murderer not MC.

MHO!!! :)

First off the 4 minutes was an example, I've been out of the biz for awhile and have no idea what the rate is in Wenatchee. A wireless phone must register on a consistent basis. Think about it, when an incoming call arrives the network needs to know where to send it. That info is not billable so it has to be retrieved from site records

I knew that 4 minute mention was an example and should have noted so as not to confuse anyone who missed the post containing the info. My bad...

I get it. I think.

The phone registers on a regular basis. Obviously it does not register when out of all service areas. So, there is a point where service ends and if one knew the cycle rate of the towers, one could estimate the phoned possibly passed out of the service area within a certain time, no? And, in accordance with this, when a phone has been out of all service and returns, either by being turned on or by re-entering the area, eventually, and within an estimatable amount of time based upon cycle rate the phone will register.

I've taken that slant before too and I like it for a number of reason. I decided against it for a few reasons:

1. Time-line - Where we're they up till around 7 pm when the vehicle was first "noticed"? Even if say they got there at 6 pm, (the earliest police believe the vehicle could have been parked there), there is a 2 hour window where we don't know her whereabouts. That would leave them taking this drive rather late and she was due for dinner, so why would she, without being forced to, drive up there that late?

2. Going any farther on that road appears to be difficult to do without being noticed. House with picture window you drive by. If you look at the spot on google maps and aerial pictures it really doesn't look like that bad of spot to dump the vehicle and get back to town in not much time.

3. Police didn't get a good track and no evidence, or rumor, that police have returned to the area, (and they know much more than us).

Well, maybe the care was there longer than we think. The guy noticed it at about 7. No info as to what made him notice it at 7. Was he coming home and drove past it or was he home but busy and just didn't notice it untill 7?

Well, maybe the care was there longer than we think. The guy noticed it at about 7. No info as to what made him notice it at 7. Was he coming home and drove past it or was he home but busy and just didn't notice it untill 7?

IIRC he was leaving to go out for dinner at 7 and noticed it. He called LE after he got home at 8 and it was still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!