WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I had been wondering about that. I had seen both in MSM. Trying to relocate a MSM source that gave a specific time that Aaron was last seen at on the 29th in Pullman. If it's later than would give him time to get to Seattle by 4 pm ish that day, most of the above still applies.

I always thought they were texting over the course of her travelling through the airport - more easy / discreet and (as this all seems so planned out to me) IMO he did not ring her in a panic, rather had managed to convince her to “leave her life behind” as some sort of romantic gesture, perhaps in the weeks or months before the trip. However, calling is a possibility, as is a burner phone. Hadn’t considered this.

Editing to add: if there were messages on her phone discussing some sort of plan, would she have left it with her belongings where police or family could potentially find something? This makes me lean towards having a burner phone or some other form of communication, e.g. a laptop in her carry on or something. MOO
What if the messages were him threatening to harm the child if she didn't leave and come with him? I'd leave my phone behind purposefully if I thought it would help lead LE and my family to finding us alive. Of course, I have watched entirely too many psychological thriller movies and that's feeding my narrative. I would assume that LE would have gotten a warrant to search her phone by now if they have it right?

What if the messages were him threatening to harm the child if she didn't leave and come with him? I'd leave my phone behind purposefully if I thought it would help lead LE and my family to finding us alive. Of course, I have watched entirely too many psychological thriller movies and that's feeding my narrative. I would assume that LE would have gotten a warrant to search her phone by now if they have it right?
I really hope LE have obtained and searched the phone, but apparently it hasn’t actually been confirmed where the phone was left. As they confirmed pretty early on that the phone was left behind, this gives me hope that they have it.

But again, if this is a scenario where she’s using multiple different devices, there may not even be much on the phone to search… moo.

. I would assume that LE would have gotten a warrant to search her phone by now if they have it right?
They can try, but I think it can take the FBI a fair amount of time to crack the password.

IMO, they might focus on trying to figure out what other phone she was probably using, since that could trace her whereabouts. Ditto for him and his family.

JMO

We just have to remember we are speculating she received a call/text which we dont know and if she did we have no idea when or where she received it let alone if it was her main phone or some other means of communication.

If she got off the link train at the University station as stated that would lead me to believe she was either going to her apt, friends apt or at least was in a familiar area as she'd lived there attending school for years.

What I dont understand is that there should be CCTV and all sorts of video footage from businesses and the school itself so by this point you'd think if LE was able to see footage of her exiting link at that station they'd be able to see what direction she went and check cams to see where she went, if she got in a car etc. Its quite possible they have and already know this but are just not making it public MOO.

We just have to remember we are speculating she received a call/text which we dont know and if she did we have no idea when or where she received it let alone if it was her main phone or some other means of communication.

If she got off the link train at the University station as stated that would lead me to believe she was either going to her apt, friends apt or at least was in a familiar area as she'd lived there attending school for years.

What I dont understand is that there should be CCTV and all sorts of video footage from businesses and the school itself so by this point you'd think if LE was able to see footage of her exiting link at that station they'd be able to see what direction she went and check cams to see where she went, if she got in a car etc. Its quite possible they have and already know this but are just not making it public MOO.

She went to WSU, not UW. UW is in Seattle, WSU is in Pullman. She would have no reason to go to UW's campus.

University Street is in downtown Seattle near the train station, University District is the one near the college.

IMO
If she left her phone and they have reported she left her phone then the likelihood that LE has it is very high. The likelihood that they aren't giving the media all the details is also high especially if they think the 3 are together, they are not going to want to tip them off just how much info they have.

IMO
If she left her phone and they have reported she left her phone then the likelihood that LE has it is very high. The likelihood that they aren't giving the media all the details is also high especially if they think the 3 are together, they are not going to want to tip them off just how much info they have.
They haven't even said anything about the car he has.

JUN 5, 2024
Cole’s mother told KOMO News they were supposed to travel to Italy to celebrate Cole's recent graduation from Washington State University. They were waiting to board their flight when Cole said she had to go to the bathroom, leaving most of her belongings, including her phone, behind, but then never came back. Surveillance cameras show Cole leaving the airport on her own and boarding a light rail train from the airport around 3 p.m.

Port of Seattle officials say Cole is seen on surveillance walking on her own leaving the airport, and it did not appear she was being led by anyone or forced to leave.

JUN 5, 2024
[...]

Parents say before boarding the flight, Nadia asked her mom to watch her phone and luggage to go to the restroom.

She never returned.

Airport security cameras captured Nadia going down an escalator, leaving the terminal, and going toward the light rail platform.

[...]

They say the same day as their flight, their daughter’s fiancé picked up his daughter, Seraya, from his ex in Pullman to go to Montana for a fishing trip.

[...]

“This is a dynamic situation and information can always change, but there’s nothing that makes us believe that they’re specifically in danger and Aaron would harm them. The longer things like this go, the greater risk there is for it to turn out poorly. So, we would like to resolve this soon,” said Pullman Police Commander Aaron Breshears.

[...]

JUN 5, 2024
... They were waiting to board their flight when Cole said she had to go to the bathroom, leaving most of her belongings, including her phone... Surveillance cameras show Cole leaving the airport on her own and boarding a light rail train from the airport around 3 p.m.

Port of Seattle officials say Cole is seen on surveillance walking on her own leaving the airport, and it did not appear she was being led by anyone or forced to leave.

[...]

Parents say before boarding the flight, Nadia asked her mom to watch her phone and luggage to go to the restroom.

[...]

Airport security cameras captured Nadia going down an escalator, leaving the terminal, and going toward the light rail platform.

[...]

They say the same day as their flight, their daughter’s fiancé picked up his daughter, Seraya, from his ex in Pullman to go to Montana for a fishing trip.

[...]

If you had just abducted your two year old and met up with your fiancé, where would you go? You'd need some money, vehicle, and a place to stay. Maybe he has some camping gear and they headed to a remote area. You can do that for free in the national forests.

JUN 5, 2024
[...]

The Pullman Police department issued a warrant out for Aung's arrest for first-degree Custodial Interference. Police say Aung is in violation of a Latah County District Court parenting plan for retaining custody of his missing 2-year-old.

[...]

"Simply bring your daughter back. Talk to the local police where you're at our concern right now is not about arresting you. It is about getting your daughter home to her mother where she has the court has ordered. That's where she's supposed to be," Breshears said.

Pullman Police are the lead agency in the search and investigation.

Breshears said, "We're focusing our search in the state of Washington, Idaho and in Montana."

[...]

If you had just abducted your two year old and met up with your fiancé, where would you go? You'd need some money, vehicle, and a place to stay. Maybe he has some camping gear and they headed to a remote area. You can do that for free in the national forests.

And acquire a new vehicle, too, not just use one you normally have access to. "The vehicles normally associated with Cole and Aung are accounted for, so police believe they are in a different one, Breshears said." Pullman police seek to arrest father of missing 2-year-old, believe toddler connected to missing WSU graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay