WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUN 5, 2024
[...]

The Pullman Police department issued a warrant out for Aung's arrest for first-degree Custodial Interference. Police say Aung is in violation of a Latah County District Court parenting plan for retaining custody of his missing 2-year-old.

[...]

"Simply bring your daughter back. Talk to the local police where you're at our concern right now is not about arresting you. It is about getting your daughter home to her mother where she has the court has ordered. That's where she's supposed to be," Breshears said.

Pullman Police are the lead agency in the search and investigation.

Breshears said, "We're focusing our search in the state of Washington, Idaho and in Montana."

[...]
I've not been able to follow closely today but do we know there's not been any kind of accident or some other event that's preventing the dad from returning the child?

The Canadian border isn't far, either. Did she have her passport on her person? it's been reported she left her bags and cellphone at the airport?

If he is of means, as it is, they are ahead of everyone by many days and could easily be up in British Columbia. With what money? With what car? If he and his family had the money and planned in advance, it's possible.

Completely hoping this is a case of them running off, and nothing more sinister. In which case, they'll be found!!!

If you had just abducted your two year old and met up with your fiancé, where would you go? You'd need some money, vehicle, and a place to stay. Maybe he has some camping gear and they headed to a remote area. You can do that for free in the national forests.
Is it known that he abducted the child?

I've not been able to follow closely today but do we know there's not been any kind of accident or some other event that's preventing the dad from returning the child?
We don't know that. All we know is that Aaron didn't return her to her mother after the "fishing trip." I pray she has not been hurt. MOO

The Canadian border isn't far, either. Did she have her passport on her person? it's been reported she left her bags and cellphone at the airport?

If he is of means, as it is, they are ahead of everyone by many days and could easily be up in British Columbia. With what money? With what car? If he and his family had the money and planned in advance, it's possible.

Completely hoping this is a case of them running off, and nothing more sinister. In which case, they'll be found!!!
I was wondering about her passport too. If they crossed into Canada I would think the authorities would have that information. If he has been helped by family members or friends and has a vehicle, I'd think LE would be able to know that pretty quickly also. I expect we'll get some info in a day or so.

They would all need passports or enhanced state ID to cross into Canada, and there would be a record of it as CBP scans them to enter.

I'm not convinced Aaron went on a fishing trip. I wouldn't bring a 2 year old where there is water. Apparently she is "very sick" too. What if something happened, medically, and they are nowhere near help ?

I think it was said he went with buddies....but I'm not sure of that. If so, I wonder if police have spoken to them, re to confirm Aaron was there, and his behavior.

Other thing is how did he get there, if he went fishing? A ride with the buddies ?
Then afterwards, or in the first place (if no fishing) with what vehicle did he drive to wherever. If rented, they'd know by now. Or did he have help ? (to which I'm presently leaning + plus possibly financial as well)

He was supposed to return the child to mom on 6/4 for her custodial time. He did not. Therefore it's an abduction. That's the only reason they could finally make it public that there's an arrest warrant now.
Just now being able to catch up. I see the link is stating it's "custodial interference" he'll be charged with.
I'm just wondering if they (LE) know somehow that there's not been any kind of an accident or anything like that preventing him from returning her, and that's why they've issued an arrest warrant.

It seems weird they'd arrest someone that might have been in a car accident or something and that's why they couldn't return a child with shared custody, which makes me think they know more than they're letting on to the public at this time.

jmo

Just now being able to catch up. I see the link is stating it's "custodial interference" he'll be charged with.
I'm just wondering if they (LE) know somehow that there's not been any kind of an accident or anything like that preventing him from returning her, and that's why they've issued an arrest warrant.

It seems weird they'd arrest someone that might have been in a car accident or something and that's why they couldn't return a child with shared custody, which makes me think they know more than they're letting on to the public at this time.

jmo

They don't know that an accident hasn't happened, but I imagine that filing these charges allows them to file subpoenas and pull other levers to get more information to ensure they're safe and the custodial agreement is respected.

They don't know that an accident hasn't happened, but I imagine that filing these charges allows them to file subpoenas and pull other levers to get more information to ensure they're safe and the custodial agreement is respected.

Having a warrant out also could alert authorities if, for example, Aaron was pulled over while driving and police ran his ID. The warrant could pop up and LE would know right away to take him into custody.

I'm not convinced Aaron went on a fishing trip. I wouldn't bring a 2 year old where there is water. Apparently she is "very sick" too. What if something happened, medically, and they are nowhere near help ?

I think it was said he went with buddies....but I'm not sure of that. If so, I wonder if police have spoken to them, re to confirm Aaron was there, and his behavior.

Other thing is how did he get there, if he went fishing? A ride with the buddies ?
Then afterwards, or in the first place (if no fishing) with what vehicle did he drive to wherever. If rented, they'd know by now. Or did he have help ? (to which I'm presently leaning + plus possibly financial as well)
What does "very sick" mean and where is that from?

What if the messages were him threatening to harm the child if she didn't leave and come with him? I'd leave my phone behind purposefully if I thought it would help lead LE and my family to finding us alive. Of course, I have watched entirely too many psychological thriller movies and that's feeding my narrative. I would assume that LE would have gotten a warrant to search her phone by now if they have it right?
But why cause all this stress for her parents? Why not go back to Mom and tell her she isn’t going to Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14