WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Aaron's work? Does he have a job? When was the last time he checked in? Did he take vacation or just go awol?

Have any of the friends of either Aaron or Nadia spoken up to give insight about them or their relationship?

On Nadia's Instagram, photos of Aaron first show up on a post from July 3 of last year. Wondering how long they have been a couple? (Looks like they got engaged in November 2023.)

On Nadia's Instagram, photos of Aaron first show up on a post from July 3 of last year. Wondering how long they have been a couple? (Looks like they got engaged in November 2023.)
I’m wondering if she was officially engaged to him? It’s odd there is no engagement announcement found online and no wedding website. Her Instagram account appears to show engaged last November. Possibly, she was concerned about her parents not approving of him? Something is “off” here and things aren’t adding up!

I’m wondering if she was officially engaged to him? It’s odd there is no engagement announcement found online and no wedding website. Her Instagram account appears to show engaged last November. Possibly, she was concerned about her parents not approving of him? Something is “off” here and things aren’t adding up!

Perhaps they eloped already? Would that be more of a pull to leave the airport unexpectedly since she would be leaving to meet/help/run away with her spouse? Pure speculation on my part and imo.

I feel so sad for Nadia’s Parents! They had to be panic stricken at the airport when she disappeared and now must be overwhelmed with worry about where she went and what has happened to her!
Yeah, a family trip to Italy is a huge deal and she just walked away right before leaving. It's a bit like Nadia went off the rails when her family may have had no clue about a possibility like that. People, especially young ones, can do some crazy and stupid things when caught up in infatuation and I wonder if that's the case with Nadia and the boyfriend. You know, like she'd follow him to the ends of the earth kind of thing and is not in her right mind because of it.

Yeah, a family trip to Italy is a huge deal and she just walked away right before leaving. It's a bit like Nadia went off the rails when her family may have had no clue about a possibility like that. People, especially young ones, can do some crazy and stupid things when caught up in infatuation and I wonder if that's the case with Nadia and the boyfriend. You know, like she'd follow him to the ends of the earth kind of thing and is not in her right mind because of it.
I can't get past abandoning her mom at the gate in the airport. That is simply CRUSHING.

Why bother going to the airport at all, if she planned to leave?

Leaving her mom at the airport to wait, worry, and then full-out panic is beyond comprehension.

NC seems like an intelligent go-getter with a bright future and good relationship with her family. What in the world happened??

jmo

My head can't wrap around her leaving her mother at the airport -- IF that is what happened. Surely, it must have been something unexpected that caused her to leave.
How selfish & cruel to leave her mother at the airport after planning this special trip! Very self-centered all over a man! Did her parents know she was in a relationship with him? They'll find them. She'll cry and blame him for her actions. I just hope the man doesn't do anything stupid with the gf and child once he realizes his fantasy of starting a new life with his "new" family is unreal. Prayers they are all found safe!

How selfish & cruel to leave her mother at the airport after planning this special trip! Very self-centered all over a man! Did her parents know she was in a relationship with him? They'll find them. She'll cry and blame him for her actions. I just hope the man doesn't do anything stupid with the gf and child once he realizes his fantasy of starting a new life with his "new" family is unreal. Prayers they are all found safe!
This story is so incredibly sad, all so young with possibly good lives ahead of them. With one bad choice, all ruined. Who knows how crazy he will get. He must be a real control freak if he could not allow his gf to take a trip with her mom, and out-of-control control freaks are so dangerous.

This story is so incredibly sad, all so young with possibly good lives ahead of them. With one bad choice, all ruined. Who knows how crazy he will get. He must be a real control freak if he could not allow his gf to take a trip with her mom, and out-of-control control freaks are so dangerous.
Unless she planned it which is a possibility.

I can't get past abandoning her mom at the gate in the airport. That is simply CRUSHING.

Why bother going to the airport at all, if she planned to leave?

Leaving her mom at the airport to wait, worry, and then full-out panic is beyond comprehension.

NC seems like an intelligent go-getter with a bright future and good relationship with her family. What in the world happened??

jmo
Presuming she left voluntarily she doesn't have much of a future now.

The timing of her disappearance is a clue, imo. Leaving her mom at the airport before international travel was a huge decision - why do that? Why not "go on the fishing trip" with the boyfriend and his daughter instead?

The boyfriend and his daughter were not known to be missing until he didn't show up for custody exchange on June 3, giving them a head start. Nadia's disappearance was noticed immediately when she didn't come back to the boarding gate at the airport.

Tbh, at this point, I'm assuming the disappearances were deliberate and planned. That is my speculation, imo. I could be wrong about that.

jmo

Unless she planned it which is a possibility.
It is a possibility. So many women have no sense when it comes to men and do the most outrageous things to attempt to please one. Perhaps the couple did plan this. It looks like it anyway. I always find women who need a man so badly incredibly sad that that are willing to do anything for him. If it's planned, she's beautiful and smart, but so dumb or "messed up" at the same time. And sad, pathetic.

Just catching up on both threads, have a couple questions:

We're just she and her mom going on the trip to Italy? Or was it her and her parents? Her and her family? I'm assuming they did not board the plane. I'm assuming she assumed they'd go without her, giving her days to get away to wherever she's going.

I don't think she looks distressed in the airport images. She looks serious.

Next question: was her family aware that her boyfriend/fiancé has a child?

Can the FBI do anything with her phone? He has a warrant out but she does not. It's not a crime to disappear one's self... no indication of foul play so she's not the victim of a crime, hasn't committed an actual crime ... if her phone is on a family plan, can they back door it? Access it with permission from the plan holder?

The missing child, that is a crime. Can the FBI access her phone if they believe it contains information to help locate a missing child?

This is like runaway bride with a twist. Run-away-to-be-bride. Leaving her mom/family at the airport/altar -- selfish, immature, rude, cruel. Absconding with his toddler -- selfish, immature, rude, cruel. Matched set. With a plan guaranteed to destroy any chance of an ongoing happily-ever-after. Playing 'happy family' on the run, absurd, illegal... and again, cruel.

Hoping this ends quickly, safely, with appropriate charges and the toddler returned to her mother.

JMO

Just catching up on both threads, have a couple questions:

We're just she and her mom going on the trip to Italy? Or was it her and her parents? Her and her family? I'm assuming they did not board the plane. I'm assuming she assumed they'd go without her, giving her days to get away to wherever she's going.

I don't think she looks distressed in the airport images. She looks serious.

Next question: was her family aware that her boyfriend/fiancé has a child?

Can the FBI do anything with her phone? He has a warrant out but she does not. It's not a crime to disappear one's self... no indication of foul play so she's not the victim of a crime, hasn't committed an actual crime ... if her phone is on a family plan, can they back door it? Access it with permission from the plan holder?

The missing child, that is a crime. Can the FBI access her phone if they believe it contains information to help locate a missing child?

This is like runaway bride with a twist. Run-away-to-be-bride. Leaving her mom/family at the airport/altar -- selfish, immature, rude, cruel. Absconding with his toddler -- selfish, immature, rude, cruel. Matched set. With a plan guaranteed to destroy any chance of an ongoing happily-ever-after. Playing 'happy family' on the run, absurd, illegal... and again, cruel.

Hoping this ends quickly, safely, with appropriate charges and the toddler returned to her mother.

JMO
My hunch is the same as yours - law enforcement likely told the family that it is not illegal for an adult to leave the airport under her own will. Video shows her leaving the airport alone, not being forced under someone's physical control.

And, imo, that is why the family hired a PI. I'm guessing that once the police saw that she left on her own, they didn't see a crime.

At the time she left the airport, it was not yet known that her boyfriend disappeared with his daughter.

This all seems deliberate and planned, but I do have a lot of hope that all three will be found.

jmo

Since she was at the airport and seemingly left her belongings behind, does that include her id/driver's license/passport?

Does she have any credit cards or an atm card? Or google pay or apple pay, PayPal, Venmo, etc?

Since she was at the airport and seemingly left her belongings behind, does that include her id/driver's license/passport?
Does she have any credit cards or an atm card? Or google pay or apple pay, PayPal, Venmo, etc?
That's my question - how are they funding the getaway? Her family isn't helping, is his? Did he save up and have a cache? What vehicle are they using? I'm guessing LE has a handle on these questions already. I don't think it will be long before they are found.

I'm baffled how she thinks they will support themselves by running away from everything with a kid in tow. And, why would she want to run away from everything? But, then again, she hasn't committed a crime that we know of, so she could get a job somewhere and she might have savings.

Again, I'm assuming she left deliberately with her boyfriend but that is not a proven fact. Speculation only.

imo

JUN 6, 2024
[...]

Cole [Nadia's father] said Nadia went missing at 3 p.m. May 29 as they and Nadia’s mother, Beata Cole, were preparing to board a flight to Italy for a three-week vacation to celebrate Nadia’s recent graduation from Washington State University.

“She left her phone, which I thought was odd, and her carry-on (a small backpack) and went to the bathroom and never returned,” Cole said.

[...]

Then she was last seen on security footage from Sound Transit about 4 p.m. May 29 getting off the light rail at Third Avenue and University Street in downtown Seattle and walking toward the waterfront.

[...]

“We’ve done intensive interviews with the FBI (Tuesday),” Kirk Cole said. “Because of the baby, it’s a child custody issue. We’re assuming they are related, but we don’t know for sure. But I’m a doctor and I don’t believe in coincidences. The FBI is treating them as two separate issues. It’s just been crickets.”

[...]

JUN 6, 2024
Seraya was last seen with her father, 21-year-old Aaron Aung of Moscow on May 29th.

According to police, the two traveled to Montana on a fishing trip and have not returned. Pullman Police Department Operations Commander Aaron Breshears said some sort of communication was made about going on a fishing trip.

" Whether that occurred directly to Miss Harmon (Seraya’s mother) I can’t say for sure, but that information was disseminated among other family members," Commander Breshears said.

“We’ve done intensive interviews with the FBI (Tuesday),” Kirk Cole said. “Because of the baby, it’s a child custody issue. We’re assuming they are related, but we don’t know for sure. But I’m a doctor and I don’t believe in coincidences. The FBI is treating them as two separate issues. It’s just been crickets.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14