WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"When I found out she was missing, it was the worst day of my life. Every day since has been the worst day of my life," said Samara Harmon, the two-year-old girl’s mother.

Investigators say Aung took his daughter and fiancée on a fishing trip to Montana. However, police say the cars associated with the two of them were left in Pullman. This has led investigators to believe they are traveling in unknown vehicles.

A couple and a 2-year-old girl have been reported missing and police are asking the public to be on the lookout.

The two-year-old girl’s mother is even more concerned because her daughter was dealing with severe constipation that sent her to the emergency room.

"We were advised by the doctor, we being Seraya and I, that if she didn't pass this soon, should could become septic, which is fatal," Harmon said.

Interesting that he says FBI is treating as two separate issues, not two separate crimes. As far as we know at this moment, NC has not committed a crime. So why would FBI be interested except in relation to the missing child?

jmo
True. I think maybe they mean that, as investigators, they keep open to all possibilities.
They can miss evidence if they are too focussed on pre-determined assumptions.

JMO

Has NC's family talked about her demeanor prior to walking away? I've seen where they say she appears distressed when leaving, but what about leading up to the gate. Did she seem distracted? More solemn than usual? Calm or nervous? I'm confident that LE has asked these questions but it would give some insight into if this was planned or not.

Moo...well...we do not know what kind of relationship Nadia has with her parents. This trip could of been...we are going on holiday to discuss your future, and that man we don't want you seeing anymore?.....moo

Pullman police operations commander Aaron Breshears said Aung and Cole are in a relationship and there is no reason to believe Cole is in danger. She is likely a willing traveler, he said, and after Seattle law enforcement reviewed airport security footage, it appeared Cole left on her own “under no duress.”

The vehicles normally associated with Cole and Aung are accounted for, so police believe they are in a different one, Breshears said.

“We hope we can get that little girl back to her mom,” Breshears said.

Do these pictures indicate she took off the black jacket while leaving, and that she was wearing a small cross-body bag (purse) which had been concealed under the black jacket?

Edited: typo
Yes that is what I think - in the one photo wearing the jacket. In the photo where she is carrying the jacket, you can see the purse. I can't see the purse in the one with the jacket.

True. I think maybe they mean that, as investigators, they keep open to all possibilities.

JMO
What if someone sent a message like it was from Aaron when it wasn’t really him to lure her out of the airport! If he has gone in to hiding or has left the Country, there may be people who feel he will contact her and then get caught by LE so they eliminate the opportunity for him to be able to do this! We have to remember that desparate people do desparate behaviors and his parents by writing the note and refusing to talk to the Pullman Police and the note said they had reported him missing when they had not reported him missing - it all seems they are desparate to control the granddaughter not be with her biological Mom and they will protect their son at whatever measures it takes!

If she was so constipated and there was concern why was she not given an enema and kept in ER until the issue was rectified?

This is exactly what I was thinking. I work in healthcare and it doesn’t make sense to me that she would be sent home in such dire condition when it could / should have been dealt with at the hospital.

The ferry seems like a strong possibility. It could also be a planned ruse, making people think she got on a ferry.

What are all the possible destinations of the ferry? Could he have been waiting for her somewhere with a car?

jmo
Being from Bremerton originally, my first thought was also the ferry terminal.
Things may have changed over the years but I thought the only 2 boats leaving the Seattle terminal were either headed to Bremerton or Bainbridge Island. But who knows where she was really headed, or why.
Major weirdness in this case.

Being from Bremerton originally, my first thought was also the ferry terminal.
Things may have changed over the years but I thought the only 2 boats leaving the Seattle terminal were either headed to Bremerton or Bainbridge Island. But who knows where she was really headed, or why.
Major weirdness in this case.
How long are the ferry rides? Just seems risky to me, if she's trying to get away unnoticed, to take a ferry that would allow time for someone to figure out where she is and have someone (LE or ferry crew, for example) watch for her to disembark.

I'm leaning toward the ferry as being a ruse, but that's a complete guess, not based on fact.

jmo

This is exactly what I was thinking. I work in healthcare and it doesn’t make sense to me that she would be sent home in such dire condition when it could / should have been dealt with at the hospital.
Thanks for saying that. I'm thinking the doctor was being stern with the mom about addressing constipation and listed possible outcomes, but not that the child was in a dire situation at the time. Otherwise, couldn't the doctor or nurse administer an enema in the office??

Whatever the case, I hope the little one got relief from the constipation...and is currently safe.

How long are the ferry rides? Just seems risky to me, if she's trying to get away unnoticed, to take a ferry that would allow time for someone to figure out where she is and have someone (LE or ferry crew, for example) watch for her to disembark.

I'm leaning toward the ferry as being a ruse, but that's a complete guess, not based on fact.

jmo
I've only been on the BI boat once so I don't recall, but the Bremerton run is about an hour. I'm almost positive there are cams at all the gates too, so if she was on one of those boats, there will be surveillance video, most likely.

If you're on foot walking toward the water in Seattle, attempting to leave Seattle, there's the boats, but there's also tons of cabs always waiting for fares right outside the terminal.

I've only been on the BI boat once so I don't recall, but the Bremerton run is about an hour. I'm almost positive there are cams at all the gates too, so if she was on one of those boats, there will be surveillance video, most likely.

If you're on foot walking toward the water in Seattle, attempting to leave Seattle, there's the boats, but there's also tons of cabs always waiting for fares right outside the terminal.
Thanks for the local insight.

jmo

They are a striking couple and the little girl is adorable. I think people would notice them. I know this just hit the news, but I'm thinking if people have seen them in the past few days, they would remember when seeing their photos in the news.

But, as far as we know, nobody has come forward to say they have seen them. I'm thinking this was well planned out in advance and they have stayed out of public places. Are they in one place? Traveling by car at night, perhaps? How is the little one doing??

I'm hoping NC comes to her senses and contacts her family. She must realize they are worried and want more than anything to hear from her.

jmo

If both cars, boyfriend and Nadia's were found in Pullman, when did Nadia pick up her car and drive to Pullman? I am assuming that her car was at her parents because of their trip.
"Investigators say Aung took his daughter and fiancée on a fishing trip to Montana. However, police say the cars associated with the two of them were left in Pullman. This has led investigators to believe they are traveling in unknown vehicles.

I think the two threads need to be combined, I'm getting whiplash trying to keep them straight!

3rd and University in Seattle, where the light rail station she got off at is, is a one-way street with a straight shot to I5 south or i5 north in 3 short blocks. The ferry terminal is also just a few blocks down, a 10-minute walk or less.

It's certainly a very interesting place to get off the light rail. There is not really anything else around there - if someone was going to get on a bus, get something to eat, or go somewhere else in general they would've gotten off at Westlake one more stop north.

It would not be hard to hide on a ferry, there aren't that many staffers walking around and you can just sit in your car underdeck where it's dark. I doubt her mom even knew she had gotten on the lightrail by the time she got off and was on to the next place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14