GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Among them are court orders freezing bank accounts of the brothers’ parents, whom authorities say were given at least $96,000 in cashier’s checks by John Reed before he fled the state.

Wonder if parents have cash stashed away to use while accounts frozen? Would freezing assets make them say where their sons are? Yeah I doubt it, just wishful thinking on my part.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SNIP :: Investigators have also received permission to search another neighbor’s property, from which detectives previously recovered a shotgun and all-terrain vehicle apparently left by John Reed.
Another warrant allows detectives to recover evidence from the all-terrain vehicle which authorities say the brothers may have used when disposing the couple’s bodies.:: END Snip

Ehhh. Very interesting. So JReed was stashing stuff at Mr. D--k's house...
IIRC, wasn't this the neighbor that was being sued? The one that cancelled the court date? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

IIRC, wasn't this the neighbor that was being sued? The one that cancelled the court date? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, Mr D lives on the other side of Monique and Pat

Using a known cell phone where they can be tracked. Not too bright I must say.

JMO

And isn't cell phone data the reason police were searching in the particular area where the vehicles were found?

It should just be a couple more days before they zoom in on these two, especially if they are running around town using an IPhone. Keep in mind, as long as the phone is powered on, it's pinging local towers. I'd say that right now they have them located within a 2-3 mile radius.

Dumping the phone would be the smart thing to do, but this is John and Tony Reed, wannabe criminal masterminds.

I live in Ellensburg. Do we know the name of the girlfriend?

I live in Ellensburg. Do we know the name of the girlfriend?

I don't think TOS would allow us to post it if we knew unless she is named a POI or suspect. Even his parents are off limits until a mod lets us know they aren't. Of course, that doesn't stop us from quietly "researching". ;)

I vowed when the Reed brothers crossed into Mexico I wouldn't clean my desk until they were back in US custody. I sure hope they capture them soon. Come on people, there hasn't been a post on this site in over 24 hrs.
attachment.php

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 490
Ewwwwww...From the looks of "your" desk, I think you'd better head to Mexico and start looking for the Reeds yourself! If this goes on much longer, your keyboard will be covered up with butts and you won't be able to post. :D Thanks for the laugh. Where on earth did you find this mess?!

I vowed when the Reed brothers crossed into Mexico I wouldn't clean my desk until they were back in US custody. I sure hope they capture them soon. Come on people, there hasn't been a post on this site in over 24 hrs.
attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh My! Lol

attachment.php

That's probably also a good depiction of what the inside of John and Tony Reeds motel room looks like too............only with a bunch of whiskey bottles thrown in.

That's probably also a good depiction of what the inside of John and Tony Reeds motel room looks like too............only with a bunch of whiskey bottles thrown in.
Ok, Steelman, you now having me picturing them holed up in a cheap hotel somewhere. You know they don't consider one another as equals. One is the brains, and the other brother the listener. Which one do you consider the brains? I am guessing Tony. I am guessing Tony wasn't even around at time of murders but jumped in late to help his brother. I can only guess the bad names Tony has been calling his brother. Tony has had some felonies in his past but this one moves him to the big leagues with big league consequences.
With the 5K bounty on their heads, it's about time for a housekeeping member to ask motel owner "Who is in room 318 that has been there for 10 days and hasn't had their room cleaned? Something is up"

I really thought the Reed brothers would have been found by now.

I can't believe they haven't found the reed brothers or the victims bodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really thought the Reed brothers would have been found by now.

I'm being optimistic, but I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. Marshals know exactly where they are and are waiting to nab them safely. The Reeds are armed and dangerous, and I expect there's concern that locals or LE could be in danger if the arrest isn't handled carefully. The Reeds have nothing to lose if they kill more people to avoid arrest. I'm fine with waiting. Maybe they'll order pizza and LE can deliver it. :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back