GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, he might even start talking. Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut says Tony Reed will talk for a plea deal.
Sounds like they never made it to Mexico?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And the recent fire in Oso? Coincidence ? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they find Tony turning himself in was meant to be a distraction while John Reed snuck back to set the fire. I'm glad Tony's in custody- maybe he'll sing like a canary.

And the recent fire in Oso? Coincidence ? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they find Tony turning himself in was meant to be a distraction while John Reed snuck back to set the fire. I'm glad Tony's in custody- maybe he'll sing like a canary.
Or had help from other family members....
Things are about to get very interesting.

According to King5: "San Diego jail records show Tony Reed was booked at 8:37 p.m. Reed charged with murder in Monique Patenaude/Patrick Shunn case."

According to King5: "San Diego jail records show Tony Reed was booked at 8:37 p.m. Reed charged with murder in Monique Patenaude/Patrick Shunn case."
Fantastic!!! Where's the other half of this "dynamic duo?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

My gut says Tony Reed will talk for a plea deal.
Sounds like they never made it to Mexico?

I agree that TR is looking for a deal. It makes me think of Mark Sievers' "brother from another mother" Curtis Wayne Wright spilling the beans to incriminate MS in the murder of wife Teresa in exchange for a lesser charge. Smart move.

He crossed back to the U.S. from Mexico so they made it all right.
Usually Mexican authorities deliver the person surrendering to their side of the border, he walks across and is arrested in the U.S. It looks like this is what happened.

Snohomish County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton said Tony Clyde Reed, 49, crossed into the United States from Mexico and was arrested by U.S. Marshals.

Reed had arranged to be taken into custody, she said. He has been booked into the San Diego County jail and Ireton said she didn't yet have information about extraditing Reed to Washington state.

http://komonews.com/news/local/man-accused-of-murdering-arlington-couple-surrenders-to-us-marshals

I hope the mexican federales were allowed to interview T Reed for at least a day before he was turned over to U.S. authorities. When they want information, they get information. They don't play by the same set of ridiculous rules that U.S. LE has to play by. Hopefully when we see T Reed next, he will have a couple of fingers missing and lots of bruising on his face, which will signify that he spent some real quality time with his mexican hosts.

Everybody in here knows the first thing that comes out of Reeds mouth is going to be a request for an attorney, matter of fact, he may have already been conferring with one. My guess would be that Tony Reed is going to claim that he had nothing to do with the murders, but assisted his brother in the cover-up. The maddening part will be when he claims John threatened to hurt him if he didn't help..........yeah, sure. Of course that would also mean he knows exactly where the bodies are.

It's interesting they split up, I'm not quite sure how to interpret that. Maybe John isn't ready to live the rest of his life in a cage just yet. It's possible they may have parted ways a month ago, since being together would make spotting them so much easier for the public. Everybody was looking for a pair of gringo's, individually neither one of them would have stood out too much.

I hope the mexican federales were allowed to interview T Reed for at least a day before he was turned over to U.S. authorities. When they want information, they get information. They don't play by the same set of ridiculous rules that U.S. LE has to play by. Hopefully when we see T Reed next, he will have a couple of fingers missing and lots of bruising on his face, which will signify that he spent some real quality time with his mexican hosts.

I can think of quite a few people from cases that need to be send over there for questioning!

I have been clicking on this thread daily, each time hoping for good news. Pleasant surprise this morning.

Confirmation only that TR is indeed in custody.

image.jpg

I wonder if T Reeds attorney will claim at the bond hearing that his client isn't a flight risk................? an36_2_17.gif

Good news ! I want Pat and Monique to be laid to rest with some dignity --not scattered about in a forest , if that's what happened.
Thoughts towards their loved ones at this time as well. :(

David Rose from Q13 reported Monique's sunglasses and keys were recovered in the search for bodies.

David Rose from Q13 reported Monique's sunglasses and keys were recovered in the search for bodies.

Did he say if it was close to where the vehicles were found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back