Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that she does not have custody of her boys. Court records show she was taken to court for failure to pay child support. I'm not sure the picture of a mom disappearing while her kids were waiting for her applies to this situation.

What I would like to know is where you got this information? Can you show us anywhere where it says this? As far as I know she is the Creditor which means they pay HER.....

"I'm not sure the picture of a mom disappearing while her kids were waiting for her applies to this situation"--- what EXACTLY does this mean? And who ever said this to begin with???

Those links take me no where

One of them should work and the other one will take you to a page where you click on "Search Case Records." Once you get to the that page, you can search by name. Hope that helps!

One of them should work and the other one will take you to a page where you click on "Search Screen" or something like that. Once you get to the that, you can input the name(s) you wish to search.
Hope that helps!

Thanks but nope I still have nothing .....

What I would like to know is where you got this information? Can you show us anywhere where it says this? As far as I know she is the Creditor which means they pay HER.....

"I'm not sure the picture of a mom disappearing while her kids were waiting for her applies to this situation"--- what EXACTLY does this mean? And who ever said this to begin with???

Originally Posted by Friend0325
"From what I understand, it was originally thought that Rachael was last seen at her house in Clarkston. It was actually her estranged husband (CC) that said she was last seen in Moscow. I have a friend who was wondering about the accuracy of it because it came from him. He said that she came to pick up her car that was supposed to have been repaired and told her it wasn't ready and they got into a "tiff." He was also calling her and disguising his voice to sound like a woman. I agree that the opinion article sounds just like something he would say.

As far as I know, they got married this summer in C'DAlene, ID and separated around Christmas time.

It wouldn't be uncommon for her boys to be taken to school on Monday by their dads on Monday morning and for her to pick them up from the daycare after she got off work."

The above is 'whoever said that to begin with'. The last statement in the above quote from Friend0325 gave me that impression. With the recently reported runaway mom from Ohio who showed up later in Florida with her lover, I'm skeptical.

Originally Posted by Friend0325
"From what I understand, it was originally thought that Rachael was last seen at her house in Clarkston. It was actually her estranged husband (CC) that said she was last seen in Moscow. I have a friend who was wondering about the accuracy of it because it came from him. He said that she came to pick up her car that was supposed to have been repaired and told her it wasn't ready and they got into a "tiff." He was also calling her and disguising his voice to sound like a woman. I agree that the opinion article sounds just like something he would say.

As far as I know, they got married this summer in C'DAlene, ID and separated around Christmas time.

It wouldn't be uncommon for her boys to be taken to school on Monday by their dads on Monday morning and for her to pick them up from the daycare after she got off work."

The above is 'whoever said that to begin with'. The last statement in the above quote from Friend0325 gave me that impression. With the recently reported runaway mom from Ohio who showed up later in Florida with her lover, I'm skeptical.

Wow, have you read this post from the beginning? Where in this story would you even think to say she up and ran away like some lady having an affair? The stories do not go hand and hand and I am skeptical also.... but of someone not something so pathetic as that.

Wow, have you read this post from the beginning? Where in this story would you even think to say she up and ran away like some lady having an affair? The stories do not go hand and hand and I am skeptical also.... but of someone not something so pathetic as that.

I was clear enough in my post for my satisfaction.

Today, 02:10 AM
"1forevry1
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapone
They are links to Washington Courts, record search. (http://dw.courts.wa.gov) It allows you to search by name and/or case number.

Yes but if you linked them they should take me right there, never the less I do believe your statement was false."

Okay. I could be wrong. As I said, it was just my impression.

(sorry 'bout the edit, I'm new to this and forgot to attach the quote I was responding to.)

Allow me to explain myself further. With weekend visitation and the boys and their fathers living in the same small town, it is common for the father(s) to pick the boy(s) up at daycare on Friday night and take them to school on Sunday morning...if that is "their weekend." When my kids were younger, I had the same type weekend visitation for my boys and their dad. Court ordered visitation was from 5pm Friday night to 8am Monday morning. I would pick up my boys from daycare on Monday after work.

It is really a far stretch to think that would imply that she didn't have custody or would ever leave without her kids. Which she simply would not do. That I stake my life on!

Today, 02:10 AM
"1forevry1
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapone
They are links to Washington Courts, record search. (http://dw.courts.wa.gov) It allows you to search by name and/or case number.

Yes but if you linked them they should take me right there, never the less I do believe your statement was false."

Okay. I could be wrong. As I said, it was just my impression.

(sorry 'bout the edit, I'm new to this and forgot to attach the quote I was responding to.)

You are looking at the wrong Rachael Anderson. The only ones relevant to her are the ones listed in Asotin County. Plus, her middle initial is L (Leigh.) There are some for other counties in Washington, but they do not apply to her, as she lives and has lived only in Asotin County.

See that is where things start to go wrong, we are here to HELP FIND RACHAEL with the facts that we KNOW and BELIEVE are to be true, we arent here to make this a pissing contest as to whom is clearer then whom. Also it may be "clear enough for your satisfaction" but you have ALOT of people reading this thread INCLUDING MOD's and people that actually know what they are talking about, so you need to be absolutely CLEAR to EVERYONE. Just my opinion.

Also "fapone", it sounds to me like you may know (or believe you may know) something maybe the rest of us should. Care to share?

This forum is not about confrontation or arguing over false statements, links and who is satisfied with what... it is about FINDING RACHAEL.

Like Friend0325 said there really is more then one Rachael Anderson, you need to look in ASOTIN county under Rachael L Anderson... then tell me what you find.

When you said you could be wrong you in fact ARE wrong.

Just a reminder to everyone...if you disagree with someone, discuss the POST and the INFORMATION provided. Do not attack the poster.

For example, "The information provided is incorrect" instead of "You are wrong!"

If something really bothers you, you have the option to ignore it. Just pass on by. Or put the poster on ignore.

And because there are so many new posters here (Yay! :)) I'm just going to link "the rules" to make sure everyone has seen them. Be sure to check out at least the Terms of Service, Etiquitte, and Dealing with your fellow posters.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Cases like Rachael's are stressful for those who know her and are concerned for her very life. Emotions are running on high. I would hate to see things get ugly in here and the thread get yanked. Take a deep breath guys ... I see "why" (ITA) but again, we don't want the thread to get shut down.
WHERE IS RACHAEL?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888