Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that she cannot do anything without something from LE If that is the case, no wonder we haven't heard anything. IMO, LE is being extremely tightlipped on this case, so no wonder they won't say anything to NG. I don't know if LE is being smart by not talking so they have an airtight case, or if it is another case of the 'good ole boy' system, where they need help, but aren't asking. JMO

IMO, the cops in some of these cases just hope for it to go away.[/quote

JMO The FBI and ATF are involved in this case....I don't think the good ole boys atmosphere can survive here with that intervention.

I was under the impression that she cannot do anything without something from LE If that is the case, no wonder we haven't heard anything. IMO, LE is being extremely tightlipped on this case, so no wonder they won't say anything to NG. I don't know if LE is being smart by not talking so they have an airtight case, or if it is another case of the 'good ole boy' system, where they need help, but aren't asking. JMO

There is a chance Rachael was put into the secret witness program or is being held in hiding by law enforcement.

For all we know, Capone could have hired a hit man to take her out.

I don't want to criticize Rachael's family, daughters especially, but they really do need to do the things Pickie Chickie suggested above.

In addition, they need to have a spokesperson. The media won't do anything without JUICE... they need something to report on.

Look at Susan Powell for just one example... Her husband likely disposed of her also.

Rachael's story is even more compelling because of the guns and Capone. The stalking.

I'd release a little snippet at a time of Rachael's voicemails. THAT would get some attention.

In Susan's case, the friends went all out. Made a huge Facebook push to get members. Crazy numbers of members signed up for it. They had someone experienced with media to be spokesperson, they had tearjerker interviews with parents and family.

Unfortunately to get any media, there is going to have to be something done.

I agree they need a spokesperson, and could do much more, but so could the X hubbies who have the boys now. What are they doing to find RA? The girls are very young and have children of their own. They need to work and take of them. It can't be easy for them....time or money wise. Seems they are all alone in this, except for moral support. The community needs to become involved....someone needs to help them organize all these things mentioned by PC.

There is a chance Rachael was put into the secret witness program or is being held in hiding by law enforcement.

The immediate family would know.

And I think CC has too big of ego being a "C" to let anyone else do his dirty deeds. JMO

JMO The FBI and ATF are involved in this case....I don't think the good ole boys atmosphere can survive here with that intervention.

Right, but they are not doing the investigation about finding Rachael, or are they?
Are they just on the case of getting CAC situated in jail for 10 years... see what I mean?

The local and county cops and sheriff's are HOPEFULLY doing the job, but c'mon, unless they give a dang presser you just don't know what they are doing.

Media coverage doesn't guarantee closing a case either. Example (for my 2nd time today): Susan Powell. Her husband flaunts her disappearance using a site with her own name.

I think we just want to see the case get attention.

According to "someone in jail" CAC says they will never find her. Probably true, but it could happen. I sure hope he put her somewhere find-able.

Right, but they are not doing the investigation about finding Rachael, or are they?
Are they just on the case of getting CAC situated in jail for 10 years... see what I mean?

The local and county cops and sheriff's are HOPEFULLY doing the job, but c'mon, unless they give a dang presser you just don't know what they are doing.

Media coverage doesn't guarantee closing a case either. Example (for my 2nd time today): Susan Powell. Her husband flaunts her disappearance using a site with her own name.

I think we just want to see the case get attention.

According to "someone in jail" CAC says they will never find her. Probably true, but it could happen. I sure hope he put her somewhere find-able.

I hope and think the FBI are still involved...maybe ATF too; a presser would be tellilng of many things--totally agree.

I hope they find her too AR, same with Susan. True justice would be these two hubbies as cell mates. I think CC would make a mammawife out of JoshyPoo. LOL:dance:

I can't understand why local media--or reporters wouldn't be diggin' the cracks of everything for something on this story. This doesn't happen very often in that area.. Why not the interest? I would be all over everyone semi connected it. JMO

Aren't there situations when law enforcement puts someone in protective custody and does not allow that person to have contact with anyone?

Aren't there situations when law enforcement puts someone in protective custody and does not allow that person to have contact with anyone?

Yes, but the family would know. Had that happen in the Gee murders. The little girl that survived was in protected custody...even from some family members. But everyone...including the public knew it. The oldest sister's hubby and his brother are awaiting trial.

Are there cases when someone goes into Witness Protection where nobody is notified?

The media wouldn't know, would they? I've never read a newspaper article or watched a news clip where it is revealed that a missing person should not be looked for anymore because it was determined they were relocated and are living under new identities.

I have all to often said this exact same thing.

Are there cases when someone goes into Witness Protection where nobody is notified?

The media wouldn't know, would they? I've never read a newspaper article or watched a news clip where it is revealed that a missing person should not be looked for anymore because it was determined they were relocated and are living under new identities.

Yes I do believe this happens. My dad was a Detective for 20 years and then went into PI work. He tells me it happens WAY more often then any of us would like to think.

Yes I do believe this happens. My dad was a Detective for 20 years and then went into PI work. He tells me it happens WAY more often then any of us would like to think.

What makes me doubt that Rachael is in protective custody is that it was reported she went to see Capone at his shop and that nobody saw her after that.

What makes me doubt that Rachael is in protective custody is that it was reported she went to see Capone at his shop and that nobody saw her after that.

Oh I agree. I think it is a far fetch, but weirder things have been known to happen! HA!

Someone on the girls' FB page said she heard they found Rachael alive and asked if it was true. AG answered no.... always rumors out there!!! We could only hope tho!

I think if she was put in protective custody they would have done it quietly....let her get a leave of absence from work for personal reasons....tell just the kids. Or if they didn't want to tell ANYONE where she was they would have reported that she was dead and her body was being held for evidence. I don't think they would have let it be put out all over the news that she is missing. Granted there hasn't been nearly as much media attention as any of us would like...but there has been enough that if they hid her somewhere there would be constant worry that her cover would be blown.

I think if she was put in protective custody they would have done it quietly....let her get a leave of absence from work for personal reasons....tell just the kids. Or if they didn't want to tell ANYONE where she was they would have reported that she was dead and her body was being held for evidence. I don't think they would have let it be put out all over the news that she is missing. Granted there hasn't been nearly as much media attention as any of us would like...but there has been enough that if they hid her somewhere there would be constant worry that her cover would be blown.

Wouldn't that include Fapone, Wilcox and oldest boy then...they all pointed fingers to activities that have him where he is and no bail?

I have read a few--very few, where the family believes or had reason to believe this is true....but were talking CIA agents.

I agree they need a spokesperson, and could do much more, but so could the X hubbies who have the boys now. What are they doing to find RA? The girls are very young and have children of their own. They need to work and take of them. It can't be easy for them....time or money wise. Seems they are all alone in this, except for moral support. The community needs to become involved....someone needs to help them organize all these things mentioned by PC.

Well, last night one her x hubbies and his wife and I all read this post together and he was like WTH do they expect me to do to find her, she kept this realtionship a secret from me for so long because she knew I would not approve of my son being around this man. He has no idea where to begin to look, RA didn't include her sons fathers in what they were doing, they don't know where they went camping or much except the inappropriate things CC did in front of the boys. His band did play at her candlelight vigil to show support but as far as finding her there really isn't much they have to go off. So lets not assume they can be of much assistance in helping find her, they have children to take care of and try to help get through this time of not knowing where mommy is or what may have happened to her. It is obvious that the daughters or LE do not have many clues as to where she could be either or there would be more searches IMO. With all the missing people out there that are never found or not found for years we know that it is difficult to know what could have happened and where they might be, it isn't just RA. All they can do is hope some answers will come out and they can all have some closure. If the fathers had any idea where to begin looking they would, I can assure you that.

In my thought process I am looking at the fact that LE has collected "evidence" from the business of CC and the Yukon that they have sent to the forensics lab, I think this is something everyone should consider important as to why things are not being said and done right now. They collected "evidence" which to me says they have something and cannot work out the details or release much info until the results of this come back in order to not jepordize the integrity of the case. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman