Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard any updates from either of the fathers and I'm sure they would know anything the girls would find out. I think at this point no one knows what to do except wait for LE to give them more info. We know LE has collected evidence they sent to the forensics lab and so far no word on the outcome of that. I thought they were going to be releasing some sort of news this week but nothing so far, the only new thing I have heard about or seen is the picture of RA and CC. Hoping we will hear something soon. I don't get it, I thought the ATF had listed him as a suspect in her disapperance and then I read somewhere else he is not at this time considered a suspect, which is it?

I believe ATF has him as a POI but local LE does not ( or has not told us they have ) as of yet. YET. YET. YET. Seems to be all we hear.

I have not heard any updates from either of the fathers and I'm sure they would know anything the girls would find out. I think at this point no one knows what to do except wait for LE to give them more info. We know LE has collected evidence they sent to the forensics lab and so far no word on the outcome of that. I thought they were going to be releasing some sort of news this week but nothing so far, the only new thing I have heard about or seen is the picture of RA and CC. Hoping we will hear something soon. I don't get it, I thought the ATF had listed him as a suspect in her disapperance and then I read somewhere else he is not at this time considered a suspect, which is it?

page6.jpg

The ATF Arrest Warrant provides information about Rachael's disappearance and how that lead to obtaining information about the Glock firearm Capone possessed in direct violation of federal law prohibiting a convicted felon to be in possession of any and all firearms.

EDIT: I did NOT read where the arrest warrant states Capone is a suspect in Rachael's disappearance.

You can view the rest of the ATF Arrest Warrant documents in my Rachael Anderson Photobucket album by clicking here: http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab204/JoshPowellBankruptcy/Rachael Anderson - Missing/

page6.jpg

The ATF Arrest Warrant provides information about Rachael's disappearance and how that lead to obtaining information about the Glock firearm Capone possessed in direct violation of federal law prohibiting a convicted felon to be in possession of any and all firearms.

EDIT: I did NOT read where the arrest warrant states Capone is a suspect in Rachael's disappearance.

You can view the rest of the ATF Arrest Warrant documents in my Rachael Anderson Photobucket album by clicking here: http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab204/JoshPowellBankruptcy/Rachael Anderson - Missing/

Hum, thought I had read somewhere they considered him a suspect, maybe in a news article or maybe it is just very leading in the warrant to believe they consider him a suspect.

With the money raised tomorrow at the Bake Sale we are opening a reward account!
May 6 at 3:13pm

PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks anywhere in the U.S. Just ask for the " Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expences for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and PLEASE continue to pray for her safe return. Thank You!!!

PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday, the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expenses for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and Please continue to pray for her safe return. Thank you!!!
May 7 at 11:36pm
PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Just ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expences for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and Please continue, to pray for her safe return. Thank You!!!
May 9 at 9:26am

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars TODAY at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Just ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expenses for her children and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and PLEASE continue praying for her safe return. Thank you.
May 10 at 11:19am

There will be a Fundraiser/Silent Auction Wednesday May 19th from 6-8 in the Charlie Utter Theater above Saloon #10, Deadwood. Brock Finn will be there to entertain along with some very nice auction items and h'orderves . The funds raised will go towards a reward to help find our Rachael. If you can make it I know my husband Robbie and his family would love to see you there.
(The funds will be used to to help the family in finding Rachael and help keep her estate in good standing.)

SO short of the first comment I posted on here these others asking for money have been from a cousin and from a sister in law. The first one was posted by Amber Griswold Rachael's oldest daughter. Does any of this make sense to anyone else?
I started looking for posts about "rewards" because I wasn't actually sure "reward" had actually be used anywhere.
I am sort of baffled that A. There is no REWARD posted anywhere. and B. That I donated in basically paying Rachaels bills.
Ok OK please do not think I mean that disrespectfully, but um, I would rather my money went to a REWARD personally, we all know how money makes people talk.

Link to comments: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

With the money raised tomorrow at the Bake Sale we are opening a reward account!
May 6 at 3:13pm

PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks anywhere in the U.S. Just ask for the " Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expences for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and PLEASE continue to pray for her safe return. Thank You!!!

PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday, the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expenses for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and Please continue to pray for her safe return. Thank you!!!
May 7 at 11:36pm
PLEASE DONATE ON TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars on Monday the 10th of May at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Just ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expences for her children, and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and Please continue, to pray for her safe return. Thank You!!!
May 9 at 9:26am

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, TWO DOLLAR DAY: Rachael is my cousin, we are asking that everyone donate 2 dollars TODAY at Wells Fargo Banks any where in the U.S. Just ask for the "Rachael Anderson Donation Account." This is to help with expenses for her children and family in the search for Rachael. We appreciate your help in every way. God's Blessings to you all, and PLEASE continue praying for her safe return. Thank you.
May 10 at 11:19am

There will be a Fundraiser/Silent Auction Wednesday May 19th from 6-8 in the Charlie Utter Theater above Saloon #10, Deadwood. Brock Finn will be there to entertain along with some very nice auction items and h'orderves . The funds raised will go towards a reward to help find our Rachael. If you can make it I know my husband Robbie and his family would love to see you there.
(The funds will be used to to help the family in finding Rachael and help keep her estate in good standing.)

SO short of the first comment I posted on here these others asking for money have been from a cousin and from a sister in law. The first one was posted by Amber Griswold Rachael's oldest daughter. Does any of this make sense to anyone else?
I started looking for posts about "rewards" because I wasn't actually sure "reward" had actually be used anywhere.
I am sort of baffled that A. There is no REWARD posted anywhere. and B. That I donated in basically paying Rachaels bills.
Ok OK please do not think I mean that disrespectfully, but um, I would rather my money went to a REWARD personally, we all know how money makes people talk.

Link to comments: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

I didn't realize this was from the Facebook group wall! Excuse me!

HAS a REWARD been announced? If not, and these girls claimed the money taken in during a particular fundraiser was for a reward and they aren't using the money for a reward, they could be charged with fraud!

I could have a bakesale or spaghetti dinner stating I'm raising money to offer a reward resulting in the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for Rachael's murder and if I have advertised the function that way and do NOT open the account and offer the reward, that is fraud, plain and simple.

I have to wonder what was done with the money?

I didn't realize this was from the Facebook group wall! Excuse me!

HAS a REWARD been announced? If not, and these girls claimed the money taken in during a particular fundraiser was for a reward and they aren't using the money for a reward, they could be charged with fraud!

I could have a bakesale or spaghetti dinner stating I'm raising money to offer a reward resulting in the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for Rachael's murder and if I have advertised the function that way and do NOT open the account and offer the reward, that is fraud, plain and simple.

I have to wonder what was done with the money?

Yes it was all from their FB wall. I know the account has been opened for the RACHAEL ANDERSON DONATION ACCOUNT.... it doesn't however say it is a REWARD fund. ????? So my guess is nothing being donated has actually been STATED to go to a REWARD otherwise wouldn't it be called a RACHAEL ANDERSON REWARD ACCOUNT???

I have to wonder what is being done with the money also. Doesn't stop me from donating but that is mainly because I feel guilty if I don't just in case my $$ go towards ACTUALLY finding her.

Can you paste in the sentence that says ATF named Capone as a suspect. I've read it twice and I can't find it. Maybe you posted the wrong link? Thanks for your efforts to help answer the other poster's question!

Not a suspect sorry my bad wording... I meant POI.

Federal court records indicate Capone is a person of interest in Anderson's disappearance and that she filed a report with Clarkston police on Jan. 2 alleging he had pushed and strangled her.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12346336

I have not... and have thought it too EXTREMELY odd.

Maybe they are trying to keep her mortgage payments up so she doesn't just loose that....if she comes home. Even if she doesn't, it would be a shame and just more unpleasantness the girls and family would have to go through; and I don't think RA would have wanted to throw all that away for her children. JMO

Maybe they are trying to keep her mortgage payments up so she doesn't just loose that....if she comes home. Even if she doesn't, it would be a shame and just more unpleasantness the girls and family would have to go through; and I don't think RA would have wanted to throw all that away for her children. JMO

I believe she rents the house... not 100% positive on that one tho.

I haven't experienced having a person come up missing who is single and who has bills to pay such as car payments, rent or house payments, etc. so I don't know what I would do.

It is quite possible others have done the same but just didn't inform the public they are seeking donations to maintain the estate of the missing person but instead sought donations to help the family in the search for their missing loved one.

After receiving donations, it would be up to whomever was in charge of the account as to how the funds were used.

I think there should be two accounts: A reward account and an account for maintaining her estate.

Other people, like Susan Cox Powell's family, have set up a donation fund then asked people to specify what they want their donation to go for.

Apparently NOBODY has indicated their donation is to up the reward, which I find EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, because the reward has not increased one dime since the account was established 4 1/2 months ago.

Not a suspect sorry my bad wording... I meant POI.

Federal court records indicate Capone is a person of interest in Anderson's disappearance and that she filed a report with Clarkston police on Jan. 2 alleging he had pushed and strangled her.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12346336

It's also here:http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

Federal court records indicate he is a person of interest in the disappearance of Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, although the task force investigating her disappearance has not officially named Capone, Anderson's estranged husband, as a person of interest.

IT WAS in one of court docs, but I can't find it now. They probably had it deleted.

JFYI--Links to court docs, timeline of case, map of case , link to family's FB and AmandaReckonwith's Photo Album can all be found in one place..see link below my signature in all my posts.

Why doesn't the article tell you what kind of tatoo? It would be so helpful in identifying the person. :(

Hopefully she will have her name back before the day is over.

Salem

Very few people wear rings on their thumbs. I am certain she will be identified soon, at least I hope so. One would think they would have run her fingerprints, unless they were too far gone because of decay.

I was hoping we would hear something yesterday. We need a follow up story from the media to tell us something. What the family is doing---anything to keep her name out there and visible. Wondering if Fapone or Wilcox has heard anything?

It's TOO quite, again.

I'm disappointed at NG for not having said a word about RA on her show. I tuned in to hear something about Kayleigh's find and heard about Lohan's missing passport and more about Tiger Wood. Shameful--she is neglecting the ones who need her most. Seems if it doesn't generate out of FL (ease of info) it just becomes another tragic statistic. They need to change the format of the program a little---maybe releasing info of latest 10 missing people everyday.....IDK, but I don't need to know where TG is dipping his oil stick every day or two.

I was under the impression that she cannot do anything without something from LE If that is the case, no wonder we haven't heard anything. IMO, LE is being extremely tightlipped on this case, so no wonder they won't say anything to NG. I don't know if LE is being smart by not talking so they have an airtight case, or if it is another case of the 'good ole boy' system, where they need help, but aren't asking. JMO

I don't want to criticize Rachael's family, daughters especially, but they really do need to do the things Pickie Chickie suggested above.

In addition, they need to have a spokesperson. The media won't do anything without JUICE... they need something to report on.

Look at Susan Powell for just one example... Her husband likely disposed of her also.

Rachael's story is even more compelling because of the guns and Capone. The stalking.

I'd release a little snippet at a time of Rachael's voicemails. THAT would get some attention.

In Susan's case, the friends went all out. Made a huge Facebook push to get members. Crazy numbers of members signed up for it. They had someone experienced with media to be spokesperson, they had tearjerker interviews with parents and family.

Unfortunately to get any media, there is going to have to be something done.

I was under the impression that she cannot do anything without something from LE If that is the case, no wonder we haven't heard anything. IMO, LE is being extremely tightlipped on this case, so no wonder they won't say anything to NG. I don't know if LE is being smart by not talking so they have an airtight case, or if it is another case of the 'good ole boy' system, where they need help, but aren't asking. JMO

IMO, the cops in some of these cases just hope for it to go away.

On the facebook page under events it does list the bake sale for a reward account.

And in this news artical it also states that money from the bake sale was going to go towards a reward.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/93166779.html

AmandaReckonwith
IMO you hit the nail on the head here...."IMO, the cops in some of these cases just hope for it to go away. "....That has happened in EVERY SINGLE case like this in our area! You can see that from the list of missing persons/ unsolved murders I posted a long time ago. I think they feel like since it doesn't happen very often they can get away with not solving the cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member