Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*BBM
I can't see Rachael wearing velcro tennis shoes, unless they are like a pair I have that are Roxy ones with criss cross straps that velcro. I know that is silly to point out but "velcro tennis shoes" just struck me as like "old lady" shoes.

Don't know why I felt the need to comment on that but if nothing else it bumps Rachaels story up. :banghead:

That's what I thought too. :)

Oh for the love of pete, knock it off in here.

The woman found in the river has been identified and it isn't Rachael.
She is 24 years old. Shelby Joanne Weigel.

These are two different bodies.

Body of pregnant woman found in Eastern Oregon creek identified

By Michael Russell, The Oregonian

May 19, 2010, 9:35PM

A pregnant woman whose body was found in an Eastern Oregon Creek was identified today as 24-year-old Shelby Joanne Weigel, the Umatilla County district attorney's office reported.

Source: http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/05/body_of_pregnant_woman_found_i.html

Body found in North Santiam River

MILL CITY, Ore. (AP) — Linn County authorities are trying to identify a woman whose body was discovered in the North Santiam River.

Source: http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Body-found-in-North-Santiam-River/2n4aIZOjf0Gd8I9SdbbC0g.cspx

The tragic thing Amanda is there are more than two, more than two hundred, more than two thousand and more than two hundred thousand women missing. Human trafficking, domestic violence and murder is happening every day. I am horrified by the numbers.

I was hoping we would hear something yesterday. We need a follow up story from the media to tell us something. What the family is doing---anything to keep her name out there and visible. Wondering if Fapone or Wilcox has heard anything?

It's TOO quite, again.

I'm disappointed at NG for not having said a word about RA on her show. I tuned in to hear something about Kayleigh's find and heard about Lohan's missing passport and more about Tiger Wood. Shameful--she is neglecting the ones who need her most. Seems if it doesn't generate out of FL (ease of info) it just becomes another tragic statistic. They need to change the format of the program a little---maybe releasing info of latest 10 missing people everyday.....IDK, but I don't need to know where TG is dipping his oil stick every day or two.

I was hoping we would hear something yesterday. We need a follow up story from the media to tell us something. What the family is doing---anything to keep her name out there and visible. Wondering if Fapone or Wilcox has heard anything?

It's TOO quite, again.

I'm disappointed at NG for not having said a word about RA on her show. I tuned in to hear something about Kayleigh's find and heard about Lohan's missing passport and more about Tiger Wood. Shameful--she is neglecting the ones who need her most. Seems if it doesn't generate out of FL (ease of info) it just becomes another tragic statistic. They need to change the format of the program a little---maybe releasing info of latest 10 missing people everyday.....IDK, but I don't need to know where TG is dipping his oil stick every day or two.

The family isn't doing anything to cause the media to want to cover the matter or they aren't contacting the media.

The newspapers and TV stations will only cover events they know about.

The family isn't doing anything to cause the media to want to cover the matter or they aren't contacting the media.

The newspapers and TV stations will only cover events they know about.

OH trust me the family and all her friends ARE contacting the media. I learned last night that the girls are scouring ditches any time and every where they can. I know I talked with KHQ yesterday and they posted her "Missing" flier again on their Facebook. It isn't much but it helps keep her name out there.

OH trust me the family and all her friends ARE contacting the media. I learned last night that the girls are scouring ditches any time and every where they can. I know I talked with KHQ yesterday and they posted her "Missing" flier again on their Facebook. It isn't much but it helps keep her name out there.

The activity needs to be a new effort such as a Walk-a-thon where people hold Rachel's fliers on sticks (pickets), candle light vigil, flyer campaign where a large group assembles then floods an area with her missing poster, creating a web site, organizing a spaghetti feed to raise funds for a reward, offering a reward, increasing a reward, offering information unknown to the public about Rachael's jewelry, tattoos, body marks like scars, tattoos, moles, birth marks, offering to be interviewed for a TV segment, providing compelling, fascinating, newsworthy details of the realtionship between Capone and Rachael the public has not heard about, making and selling Rachael T-shirts, sweatshirts, having Where Is Rachael Anderson bumper stickers made, CHANGING THE FACEBOOK GROUP LOGO TO THE MISSING POSTER like you are using here for your avatar, etc.

The activity needs to be a new effort such as a Walk-a-thon where people hold Rachel's fliers on sticks (pickets), candle light vigil, flyer campaign where a large group assembles then floods an area with her missing poster, creating a web site, organizing a spaghetti feed to raise funds for a reward, offering a reward, increasing a reward, offering information unknown to the public about Rachael's jewelry, tattoos, body marks like scars, tattoos, moles, birth marks, offering to be interviewed for a TV segment, providing compelling, fascinating, newsworthy details of the realtionship between Capone and Rachael the public has not heard about, making and selling Rachael T-shirts, sweatshirts, having Where Is Rachael Anderson bumper stickers made, CHANGING THE FACEBOOK GROUP LOGO TO THE MISSING POSTER like you are using here for your avatar, etc.

I agree with alot of what you are saying, I unfortunately do not know how to pass that onto the girls. They are going through some seriously unnecessary crap right now with people and stuff being done. I DO think that the money being raised needs to go to a reward instead of RA's "estate" but that is just my take on that .
You also have to stop and think MAYBE LE is telling them NOT to do all this. MAYBE they know (well we know they know more then we do) things they just aren't telling us. I don't know. I will however fight to the end in saying this family is doing what they KNOW to do and are doing what they feel is right. I also know this isn't working in bringing Rachael home, but again, I am sure there is alot us Joe Public doesn't know.
I think when LE wants something done or needs help doing something that they will not hesitate to ask. But I also know that in the mean time it is all very frustrating for everybody. And the family isn't ever going to please everyone all the time in what they ARE doing and well even in what they aren't. JMO. But I do agree there could be so much more going on to get coverage.

I agree with alot of what you are saying, I unfortunately do not know how to pass that onto the girls. They are going through some seriously unnecessary crap right now with people and stuff being done. I DO think that the money being raised needs to go to a reward instead of RA's "estate" but that is just my take on that .
You also have to stop and think MAYBE LE is telling them NOT to do all this. MAYBE they know (well we know they know more then we do) things they just aren't telling us. I don't know. I will however fight to the end in saying this family is doing what they KNOW to do and are doing what they feel is right. I also know this isn't working in bringing Rachael home, but again, I am sure there is alot us Joe Public doesn't know.
I think when LE wants something done or needs help doing something that they will not hesitate to ask. But I also know that in the mean time it is all very frustrating for everybody. And the family isn't ever going to please everyone all the time in what they ARE doing and well even in what they aren't. JMO. But I do agree there could be so much more going on to get coverage.

There is a strong possibility, based on Capone's history and associates, that someone knows exactly what happened to Rachael who isn't talking because there is no reward.

I've never heard of the family raising money to maintain the estate of a missing person before. Have you?:

I have not heard any updates from either of the fathers and I'm sure they would know anything the girls would find out. I think at this point no one knows what to do except wait for LE to give them more info. We know LE has collected evidence they sent to the forensics lab and so far no word on the outcome of that. I thought they were going to be releasing some sort of news this week but nothing so far, the only new thing I have heard about or seen is the picture of RA and CC. Hoping we will hear something soon. I don't get it, I thought the ATF had listed him as a suspect in her disapperance and then I read somewhere else he is not at this time considered a suspect, which is it?

There is a strong possibility, based on Capone's history and associates, that someone knows exactly what happened to Rachael who isn't talking because there is no reward.

I've never heard of the family raising money to maintain the estate of a missing person before. Have you?:

I have not... and have thought it too EXTREMELY odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3