Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scanner traffic is archived, but I think you have to "pay to play" now. A year or more ago I could pull up old traffic at will, which was handy if you missed something, or wanted to save a sound byte to share with someone.

Some time ago, that went away. Now you have to register, and I recall when I tried that a few months back, they want $$$ to do so, but don't mention that up front. I can't blame the hosts for wanting to make a buck on that service, but if there are charges involved, IMHO should be stated before you ever start the registration process.

I think that is what that "5-day activation" is about. Anyone want to try to set up account and see if they ask for CC info?

How to: go to the live audio section at radioreference.com

Choose state, county. Then from available list of scanner, click on the little links icon to the left of status, and it will bring up a page like this (Moscow in this instance):

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=1542

Click on green Feed Archives, and then Register.

If someone is already registered Premium user, there should be a list available with cuts of around 15 minutes each? ID'd by date and local time code. Or at least that is how it worked when it was still free access for all.

Nope they want my $$$ too......not gonna happen!

Now if it were to help find Rachael I would pay for it .... dang it anyways.

Which brings me to: Why NO reward? It has been mentioned that money is being raised for it, so WHY NO POSTED REWARD????? I don't understand. :waitasec:

Which brings me to: Why NO reward? It has been mentioned that money is being raised for it, so WHY NO POSTED REWARD????? I don't understand. :waitasec:

I believe I read some where they decided to use that money for the family- to pay RA's bills and such. I could be wrong though.

I clearly remember reading they were trying to raise money to keep Rachael's estate in order.

Yes I clearly remember this as well...... but REWARD means a lot to some people with INFORMATION.....

I am SO tired of waiting for news on this!!! It's been over a month now...I want to know where Rachael is!!!! :banghead:

I also hope CC's attorneys let him talk. Let the open his trap and dig himself in deeper!

I know. IMO CC is the type of guy who would talk and talk because he would think that if he talked enough, everyone would believe him. Let him talk! :banghead:

"second count alleges Capone had a Remington .270 rifle and a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun in October 2009."

Why October? Is that when they went hunting? I wonder if the found those too?

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12515218

Yes, these are the riffles he used when hunting with RA and her 2 sons. In fact, that picture in the Tribune with them holding the riffles may actually be "the" hunting trip since according to my step son, he remembers it was a few months before his birthday (which is in Dec). They have confinscated them as well per Detective Nichols. I have not had any phone calls stating that the body of the woman found in Umatilla was her and I do know that I am to be contacted directly by police once (if) she is found. Also her daughters would call us as well. Nothing new on our end to report at this time. Just feeling frustrated, but I finally got a phone call from the counselor so I am going to set up an appt for us to see her. Will check in later when I can.

I don't know how relevant this is, but one of CC's attorneys represented someone I know on a federal weapons charge a few years ago and they didn't do a very good job. I am sure it was because they were overworked with way too many cases. Anyway, this person went to federal prison for five years, when in reality the charges should have been dropped... Not good luck for CC. ;+)

IIRC the name looks familiar, I think he has used this attorney before...or her hubby. Not good for CC....but he should have thought about that before he bought the hand gun. My question is why wasn't he charged in '09 on the weapons charge?

IIRC the name looks familiar, I think he has used this attorney before...or her hubby. Not good for CC....but he should have thought about that before he bought the hand gun. My question is why wasn't he charged in '09 on the weapons charge?

If I recall correctly, he was in possession of the other two guns in November of 2009, five months ago. It could be that authorities weren't notified until someone learned about Rachael's disappearance and that Capone was the POI.

Good morning Wilcox Team. Any news to share? I am assuming the woman found in Umatilla was not Rachael. I agree with anyoldtime48, the LE have CC in jail with all the time in the world to investigate this case. None of it, for the public anyhow, seems like it is getting us any closer to finding Rachael. Please let today be the day she is found safely!

I think they have been searching fairly well since the report of the helicopters. Wonder when RB is due back?

The girl found was 24 yrs old; and they have not released how she passed yet. If it was foul play...not good for the perp...double murder since she was prego.

Yes, these are the riffles he used when hunting with RA and her 2 sons. In fact, that picture in the Tribune with them holding the riffles may actually be "the" hunting trip since according to my step son, he remembers it was a few months before his birthday (which is in Dec). They have confinscated them as well per Detective Nichols. I have not had any phone calls stating that the body of the woman found in Umatilla was her and I do know that I am to be contacted directly by police once (if) she is found. Also her daughters would call us as well. Nothing new on our end to report at this time. Just feeling frustrated, but I finally got a phone call from the counselor so I am going to set up an appt for us to see her. Will check in later when I can.

Can you post the pic --- please?

Ok I am dumb.... how do I add a photo when it wont let me copy and paste it?

Idaho4 can you help her. I've uploaded one pic....and lucked out. Maybe we both can learn. Someone told me you have to use the "go advanced" button. Below on the quick reply. ??? Maybe we will both get a lesson.??

AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! Thank Hollyblue! Def. the "go advanced" button!

AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! Thank Hollyblue! Def. the "go advanced" button!

Yay! Very good, very good, very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers