Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MM was referring to a comment posted up-thread about a rumor on fb that Rachel had been found, when in fact she hasn't been.

That rumor was not discussed here nor am I aware of any such rumor. I believe the comment was directed at members of this forum who were discussing the possibility that, due to Capone's past history with his ex-wife when he reportedly broke into her house where she awakened to discover him standing over her holding either a knife or a screwdriver, that perhaps law enforcement got word that he had either hired a hitman or threatened to kill Rachael and that perhaps she was being hidden.

Oh I agree. I think it is a far fetch, but weirder things have been known to happen! HA!

Someone on the girls' FB page said she heard they found Rachael alive and asked if it was true. AG answered no.... always rumors out there!!! We could only hope tho!

PC, This was the rumor I thought MM was referring to. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Well, last night one her x hubbies and his wife and I all read this post together and he was like WTH do they expect me to do to find her, she kept this realtionship a secret from me for so long because she knew I would not approve of my son being around this man. He has no idea where to begin to look, RA didn't include her sons fathers in what they were doing, they don't know where they went camping or much except the inappropriate things CC did in front of the boys. His band did play at her candlelight vigil to show support but as far as finding her there really isn't much they have to go off. So lets not assume they can be of much assistance in helping find her, they have children to take care of and try to help get through this time of not knowing where mommy is or what may have happened to her. It is obvious that the daughters or LE do not have many clues as to where she could be either or there would be more searches IMO. With all the missing people out there that are never found or not found for years we know that it is difficult to know what could have happened and where they might be, it isn't just RA. All they can do is hope some answers will come out and they can all have some closure. If the fathers had any idea where to begin looking they would, I can assure you that.

I'm sure all of the family are going through a multiple of emotions at this time and being there for each other is crucial for the little ones as well as for all. I'm glad to hear he participated at the vigil and is showing support for the return of RA. I certainly wish the media would have reported that--I know a search is almost impossible with the circumstances, plus the terrain in that area. My comments where not meant for an actual search, but rather more things leading up to it. Posting posters, having fund raisers, auctions, contacting media, doing interviews and helping the girls organize events. Have the children maybe take posters to school to be passed around. A bug in child's ear can go along way and hopefully spark a sense of community that is everlasting. They won't let mom or dad forget there is missing mom/lady out there. Tons of opportunities for getting her name and image out there constantly which is the main goal. Please let the fathers use their experience and knowledge to help the daughters maintain the search in ways they may not be aware of. In a sense, we truly "marketing" Rachael L. Anderson right now. She needs to stay in public eye. Maybe the father could organize a fund raiser by performing at a place that may donate the facility or even at a local park. Getting people together--to talk---keep her name on everyone's lips. I'm sure he would know of other musicians who might participate. Even announcing her missing before a set every now and then would help. Call the media, before....consider it as advertisement for Rachael and the band. In the gist, the daughters need someone to take them by the hand right now in dealing with a traumatic experience that we all wish we never had to deal with. Never. Someone to rally the troops. Literally. The daughters are doing a fantastic job, but please give them the experience and knowledge that will help. We are here for ALL of you and wish God's speed in bringing RA home. Thank you for the post and glad to have you here SS.

That rumor was not discussed here nor am I aware of any such rumor. I believe the comment was directed at members of this forum who were discussing the possibility that, due to Capone's past history with his ex-wife when he reportedly broke into her house where she awakened to discover him standing over her holding either a knife or a screwdriver, that perhaps law enforcement got word that he had either hired a hitman or threatened to kill Rachael and that perhaps she was being hidden.

I for one have not followed any of these rumors or even heard them. I only know what the fathers know which most of comes from her daughters and some from LE. I will say I would not speculate that he hired a hitman, rather he did have help in the hopes of scaring her to come back to him and other help such as the Yukon being left at Dynamart. I do not see him as some that would get someone to hurt her for him, I think he would do that himself, he's only a sad man that could only scare women and threaten them.

SS, you could also go to the local businesses and ask for donations of items, services, dinners, etc. for a raffle or auction. This gives great free advertisement to the businesses...put a "good" image of community out there---another win win situation. Just for thought...

I'm sure all of the family are going through a multiple of emotions at this time and being there for each other is crucial for the little ones as well as for all. I'm glad to hear he participated at the vigil and is showing support for the return of RA. I certainly wish the media would have reported that--I know a search is almost impossible with the circumstances, plus the terrain in that area. My comments where not meant for an actual search, but rather more things leading up to it. Posting posters, having fund raisers, auctions, contacting media, doing interviews and helping the girls organize events. Have the children maybe take posters to school to be passed around. A bug in child's ear can go along way and hopefully spark a sense of community that is everlasting. They won't let mom or dad forget there is missing mom/lady out there. Tons of opportunities for getting her name and image out there constantly which is the main goal. Please let the fathers use their experience and knowledge to help the daughters maintain the search in ways they may not be aware of. In a sense, we truly "marketing" Rachael L. Anderson right now. She needs to stay in public eye. Maybe the father could organize a fund raiser by performing at a place that may donate the facility or even at a local park. Getting people together--to talk---keep her name on everyone's lips. I'm sure he would know of other musicians who might participate. Even announcing her missing before a set every now and then would help. Call the media, before....consider it as advertisement for Rachael and the band. In the gist, the daughters need someone to take them by the hand right now in dealing with a traumatic experience that we all wish we never had to deal with. Never. Someone to rally the troops. Literally. The daughters are doing a fantastic job, but please give them the experience and knowledge that will help. We are here for ALL of you and wish God's speed in bringing RA home. Thank you for the post and glad to have you here SS.

The youngest sons father has not even told his son she is missing, just that mommy is not here right now. The oldest knows she is missing but the school has informed all the children there not to discuss it with him because he certainley does not know the full extent as to what may be invloved by her missing. I think the fathers have been more "protecting" their sons from what the awful truth may sadly be. I know they did not take them to any stores for the first few weeks so that the boys would not see her missing posters because they just didn't know what to tell them and weren't sure if she would be found safe, soon so they didn't want to traumatize them. It is hard for them to deal with and they have jobs too. The fact that LE did collect evidence from the business of CC and the Yukon, as well as some comments made to the fathers by LE, I think this is what they are paying most attention to. Hoping that the arrest of CC and CC saying things in jail as well as evidence collected will lead to an answer.

SS, Have the boys or family had any meetings with the counselors at this point? TIA.

SS, Have the boys or family had any meetings with the counselors at this point? TIA.

No the counselor just finally returned their call late this week. They did not even know their was a liason between family and LE until about 2 weeks ago. I think they have an appointment set up to meet with the counselor soon.

I feel bad for her daughters and I know they are doing a lot on their own. The boys are so young that this sort of situation is very hard for them to deal with and understand. So I think trying to keep them from being as negatively influenced as you can by this is probably best right now, that's just my opinion though. I know her daughters are so hurt and torn up over this and prayers that there will be answers for them soon.

All of them. All of the "she's been found" stuff.
ETA: the fb rumors

Ok that is what I thought but thought maybe you meant the "protective custody" because I was going to say, as far as I knew that was not nor has ever been a rumor! GOTCHA now! Thank you for clarifying for me! :)
I do agree the constant "oh I heard she was found alive" is rather unbelievable to me since HELLO people do you NOT think LE would be the first to tell us this NOT someone you "bumped into" and happened to mention a "rumor" People seem SO silly at times!

I for one have not followed any of these rumors or even heard them. I only know what the fathers know which most of comes from her daughters and some from LE. I will say I would not speculate that he hired a hitman, rather he did have help in the hopes of scaring her to come back to him and other help such as the Yukon being left at Dynamart. I do not see him as some that would get someone to hurt her for him, I think he would do that himself, he's only a sad man that could only scare women and threaten them.

I agree.. I think this man is so sick that he would want to see it done to Rachael by his own hands. I think he gets thrills off of knowing what he did and the rumored comment he made in the jail of "they won't ever find her" proves it.

I say if something doesn't break open soon the LE and ATF/FBI just start the Waterboarding process. With this man I am SO not against it!

In my thought process I am looking at the fact that LE has collected "evidence" from the business of CC and the Yukon that they have sent to the forensics lab, I think this is something everyone should consider important as to why things are not being said and done right now. They collected "evidence" which to me says they have something and cannot work out the details or release much info until the results of this come back in order to not jepordize the integrity of the case. :twocents:

BBM

That is worth at least a quarter! :crazy: Seems we could all remember that LE does not work at OUR pace and needs to do this methodically and correctly. Just because we don't see it or hear about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Patience has never been my greatest virtue, and what is paramount and pressing is finding Rachael. If that should mean deceased, time is still of the essence to preserve much of the evidence.

Praying for those boys, her daughters and everyone close to this. I can't even begin to imagine the difficulty of insulating her boys from this, both emotionally and logistically speaking.

Answers unfortunately will come when they come, and I'm not so sure that CC is going to be the one with answers. Rachael ultimately will be. Along with whatever evidence LE has already collected in her disappearance (I suspect there will be more to come, the further they dig into his activities).

Without knowing what she was last seen wearing, and nobody (who posts here) is coughing that up, plus where CC liked to hang, where to search is just wherever anybody thinks she might be found. Guesses, instincts, charts, whatever.

CC seemed to have enough friends that SOMEBODY is familiar with where he liked to hang out, which IMO is key to places to start searching. Someplace he knew at least reasonably well and was comfortable in the belief he could get away dumping her.

Did nobody at her place of work pay attention to what she was wearing that Friday? I presume she worked before heading to Moscow. Yes, she could have stopped at home and changed, but there is still a 50% chance that she was in the same clothing she wore to work.

I believe that is secondary to where to start searching. If somebody stumbles across what appears to be a body, one hopes they immediately dial 911 and aren't concerned about what said body is wearing, so clothing description only goes so far in helping to find her. It won't change whether she is found alive or deceased, but would be helpful if she was left out in the open and was wearing a bright color. I hate to be morose, but in that case, this long since she went missing, wild critters may have "moved" her if she was left exposed to nature. Any found clothing scraps remaining in the area would at least be clues where to narrow a search.

Might also trigger somebody's recollection of having seen her, especially if she was seen alive OUTSIDE of Moscow. Why nothing on missing posters, or in the media to indicate what she "may" have last been wearing?

Has LE shared with the family what areas they have searched? Didn't they take dogs out recently? Any areas that locals have seen that might be LE searches happening, other than possible helicopters over St Joe area last weekend that we don't know the purpose for?

BBM

That is worth at least a quarter! :crazy: Seems we could all remember that LE does not work at OUR pace and needs to do this methodically and correctly. Just because we don't see it or hear about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Patience has never been my greatest virtue, and what is paramount and pressing is finding Rachael. If that should mean deceased, time is still of the essence to preserve much of the evidence.

Praying for those boys, her daughters and everyone close to this. I can't even begin to imagine the difficulty of insulating her boys from this, both emotionally and logistically speaking.

Answers unfortunately will come when they come, and I'm not so sure that CC is going to be the one with answers. Rachael ultimately will be. Along with whatever evidence LE has already collected in her disappearance (I suspect there will be more to come, the further they dig into his activities).

Without knowing what she was last seen wearing, and nobody (who posts here) is coughing that up, plus where CC liked to hang, where to search is just wherever anybody thinks she might be found. Guesses, instincts, charts, whatever.

CC seemed to have enough friends that SOMEBODY is familiar with where he liked to hang out, which IMO is key to places to start searching. Someplace he knew at least reasonably well and was comfortable in the belief he could get away dumping her.

Did nobody at her place of work pay attention to what she was wearing that Friday? I presume she worked before heading to Moscow. Yes, she could have stopped at home and changed, but there is still a 50% chance that she was in the same clothing she wore to work.

I believe that is secondary to where to start searching. If somebody stumbles across what appears to be a body, one hopes they immediately dial 911 and aren't concerned about what said body is wearing, so clothing description only goes so far in helping to find her. It won't change whether she is found alive or deceased, but would be helpful if she was left out in the open and was wearing a bright color. I hate to be morose, but in that case, this long since she went missing, wild critters may have "moved" her if she was left exposed to nature. Any found clothing scraps remaining in the area would at least be clues where to narrow a search.

Might also trigger somebody's recollection of having seen her, especially if she was seen alive OUTSIDE of Moscow. Why nothing on missing posters, or in the media to indicate what she "may" have last been wearing?

Has LE shared with the family what areas they have searched? Didn't they take dogs out recently? Any areas that locals have seen that might be LE searches happening, other than possible helicopters over St Joe area last weekend that we don't know the purpose for?

What an awesome post AOT48, I am again going to grasp onto the "what was she last seen wearing" part.

If indeed she WAS seen in Moscow like CC says, and they did indeed go to the bar for a few beers.....SOMEONE has to know what she was last seen wearing. I know most people aren't THAT perceptive but I think it is HIGHLY likely someone saw her. If he is a "regular" at the bar, most then know that he is having "marital" problems and one would think that those who know him and know this are going to be more in tune to watching what is going on between the 2 of them. Maybe I am just WAY too nosy..... and I am also a HUGE people watcher. There had to be someone there that night that was the same way.... I just think that so many red flags would make someone watch CC a little closer. JMO

I have heard a rumor that the Yukon was found at the Dynamart in the employee parking lot. And that it wasn't there that long because none of the employees had noticed it. If it is true, then the Yukon was not there right after she disappeared... it was there days later. I know someone who worked there and they said that they would have noticed someone else's car parked there.

What an awesome post AOT48, I am again going to grasp onto the "what was she last seen wearing" part.

If indeed she WAS seen in Moscow like CC says, and they did indeed go to the bar for a few beers.....SOMEONE has to know what she was last seen wearing. I know most people aren't THAT perceptive but I think it is HIGHLY likely someone saw her. If he is a "regular" at the bar, most then know that he is having "marital" problems and one would think that those who know him and know this are going to be more in tune to watching what is going on between the 2 of them. Maybe I am just WAY too nosy..... and I am also a HUGE people watcher. There had to be someone there that night that was the same way.... I just think that so many red flags would make someone watch CC a little closer. JMO

The only thing that I can possibly think of is that nobody remembers what she was wearing. IMO, I'm sure CC remembers, but is going to cough up that info. I just really find it strange that nobody knows....

The only thing that I can possibly think of is that nobody remembers what she was wearing. IMO, I'm sure CC remembers, but is going to cough up that info. I just really find it strange that nobody knows....

I think this was brought up before, but are there no security cameras in the hospital parking area where she works? I'm guessing not if that's where the window of her car was busted out.

I think this was brought up before, but are there no security cameras in the hospital parking area where she works? I'm guessing not if that's where the window of her car was busted out.

I'm really not sure. I know St. Joes has quite a few parking lots, plus street parking. I'm not entirely sure where employees park. I don't remember any off hand, but I don't remember looking for them either.

Well, yeah, but how much credence can you give to a bunch of folks out drinking on a Friday night? Less likely to remember correctly, and it still does not help find her. However if she was spotted say later in the evening in Lewiston or Clarkston, then it could mean CC didn't do the deed in Moscow. Of course, we are still back at square one as to where he left her. He had ample time over the weekend to take her a ways away, and you can bet if this was planned, and not heat of the moment, he had it out of her within 5 minutes that the boys were at their fathers' for entire weekend and she wouldn't likely be missed before sometime on Monday.

Heck, maybe "they" drove up to CDA to recapture the magic of their wedding night (in his demented mind) and she went MIA twixt CDA and Lewiston/Clarkston.

Fapone -- when again did he call? Wasn't first call on April 17, after she was last seen, but BEFORE anyone else knew she was missing (and he stated plans to sell business and move to AZ?). And then again on the 20th AFTER it was made known she was missing? He just HAD to follow up that first call when all of a sudden people noticed and cared Rachael was missing, and play the "woe is me, I miss her so much" card to make his previous call about moving seem purely coincidental and unrelated.

Yes, I think we keep coming back to square one. I suspect LE has a good idea from their searches where he killed her, dependent on results of forensics, which could take weeks or months. Or if she was moved (deceased) in that Yukon, OR in one of his other customers vehicles.

Have they had cadaver dogs over the Yukon and every car that was on CC's business property from April 16-19? Doubtful local LE even has resources to do that, but you'd think they'd start with the Yukon and any vehicles owned by CC or Rachael and work outwards from there.

Scene of death and scene of remains could be anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Moscow if that Yukon wasn't back in Lewiston prior to Monday the 19th at the very earliest.

All of that presumes Rachael is deceased and CC is responsible. In my opinion, Occam's razor points only one direction right now, but of course we don't know the whole story.

So, we sit. And wait. Thump, thump, thump go the fingers on the table, and... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: goes the head on the desk.

A good reporter needs to interview the bar employees and patrons as well as people close to this case and write an article. Otherwise we will be in the dark. Unless, of course, someone close to the case posts information to the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3