Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

Yes, please keep us informed. Too bad you can't get ahold of any posters to take along. ?? I'm in concert with 141 in wishing I were closer to help. I think the 3 of us would "storm" that area.:bananalama:

I don't think FJB is related to RB. RB is from SLC, UT. But you are right that she lived on 4MR too. I wish we did have confirmation on her dating CC---especially for 9 years. I still say we need a timeline on CC alone. Hint, hint 141. I'm collecting rumors to add to the timeline--project. And finally figured the picture thingy out!!!!!

I was just trying to find out on GFY and LY from the business and found another business: G & L Investments, LLC. I found the organization and they are the only members, but that's it. Can't find anything else, except for the last year of the co. she was not listed. I'm thinking financial probs---that was just about the time of the mortgage fiasco and world wide financial debacle. I don't know if they are together or separated. Can't find divorce anywhere; and in Idaho, just one or two speeding tickets between them. Squeaking clean.??? Found addy in AZ for LY. Links to Brooklyn for him. Possible old time buddy of CC's?

CC and FC divorced in 86 I think and MM/CC divorced in 97--if my memory is clicking right now. He was incarcerated in 98 I think til 2001. Don't know the timeline for him re: DS--when married or divorced; nor can I find any connection; although, I didn't really look too much.

Haven't gone back into RDV either; just remembered--in Id. at least, he kept LE pretty busy.

I can't imagine or want to believe anyone was willingly involved in RA's disappearance. I think CC could have deceived someone into something, somehow tho.

OK so trying to figure out a Timeline for CC. Not the easiest thing to wrap my mind around! :) Do we want a "lifelong" timeline or just a "since RA went missing" timeline?

Here is a Criminal timeline for him and some of this case timeline info. Let me know what you are looking for. I am sort of an organizational sped to be honest with you but I will certainly try my best! :)

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...ngs-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

OK so trying to figure out a Timeline for CC. Not the easiest thing to wrap my mind around! :) Do we want a "lifelong" timeline or just a "since RA went missing" timeline?

Here is a Criminal timeline for him and some of this case timeline info. Let me know what you are looking for. I am sort of an organizational sped to be honest with you but I will certainly try my best! :)

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...ngs-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

If you can present one from 4/16-4/19 we're going to hunt you down girl. lol.

Just from say 1986--divorce from Fapone. We have the criminal TL(ID) so only personal, if you can; unless you can do criminal in the other states. But basically who and when married, divorced, where lived and the year of all.???? I'll give you any info I've found.

TDC can't be his sister--unless half sister which I doubt. She was born in Jan 61 and he was born in Jul 61. So I'm going to A$$ume an X-wife for now or very close cousin. Same addys as EJC or same cities, anyway. Connected to male CJD, but he's 9 year younger than T.
Unless they are brother or sister. Confused yet...I am.

Same with FJB, she is 10 yrs older that CC. Possible tho. The 4MR addy shows up for both. So either he was renting, just using the addy, or living together.

All these cougars running around???

]If you can present one from 4/16-4/19 we're going to hunt you down girl. [/B] lol.

Just from say 1986--divorce from Fapone. We have the criminal TL(ID) so only personal, if you can; unless you can do criminal in the other states. But basically who and when married, divorced, where lived and the year of all.???? I'll give you any info I've found.

TDC can't be his sister--unless half sister which I doubt. She was born in Jan 61 and he was born in Jul 61. So I'm going to A$$ume an X-wife for now or very close cousin. Same addys as EJC or same cities, anyway. Connected to male CJD, but he's 9 year younger than T.
Unless they are brother or sister. Confused yet...I am.

Same with FJB, she is 10 yrs older that CC. Possible tho. The 4MR addy shows up for both. So either he was renting, just using the addy, or living together.

All these cougars running around???

All I can say...........UGH

But I am off to research. :) This could take awhile LOL

OH and the BBM:(that didn't work)

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what that number is you have bolded????

Don't know what that number is you have bolded????

HAHA Me neither,... :)

So where do I find WHO TDC is? I have a TCM as a sister in Spokane WA. -manages properties but doesnt own any from the sounds of things.

A.Capone as a brother in Phoenix
C. ??? sister in Washington unable to care for herself so TCM helps her.
A. ?? sister in Florida
JBC-Mother, passed away a couple years ago
B. Capone Father in MAYBE West Palm Beach Florida.

10/86 Divorce from FLC
09/97 (?) Divorce from MBM
Child support hearing for DS in 09/93-no mention of divorce???

Hometown for CC is Lindenhurst, NY but not pulling up much from there that fits him.

All of these initials are making my head swim. :sigh: Is there anything you guys want me to research/look at?

All of these initials are making my head swim. :sigh: Is there anything you guys want me to research/look at?

Here's your help 141. Thanks MM.

HAHA Me neither,... :)

So where do I find WHO TDC is? I have a TCM as a sister in Spokane WA. -manages properties but doesnt own any from the sounds of things.

A.Capone as a brother in Phoenix
C. ??? sister in Washington unable to care for herself so TCM helps her.
A. ?? sister in Florida
JBC-Mother, passed away a couple years ago
B. Capone Father in MAYBE West Palm Beach Florida.

10/86 Divorce from FLC
09/97 (?) Divorce from MBM
Child support hearing for DS in 09/93-no mention of divorce???

Hometown for CC is Lindenhurst, NY but not pulling up much from there that fits him.

Here's the link, click on TDC's name and you'll have two cities to start with. http://www.people-finders.ws/Summar...y=&state=ID&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=62&y=14

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?qf=teresa&qn=downey&qc=&qs=TN&ReportType=1&x=93&y=15

Do you have link for the DS link? I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Recruit MM ---or have her pick somebody or something
and just go with it and see how much you can find out.

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do
link for DS. Type in CC-with out the middle name should be 5th or 6th search from the bottom.
Shows Child support hearing but no show of actual divorce. Although if they were living else where there wouldn't be a divorce case in ID. He lived in ID at the time of the CS so maybe whatever state she lived in hunted him down in ID. Sort of like MT did for me with my sons dad in ID.

MM jump in anywhere with anyone! LOL I am not doing so hot at this. I don't know if I am just not searching the right areas or what but I am not finding much on TDC. Thinking the "D" is a maiden name and maybe married into the "C" tho? She is 49, a few months older then CC. Not sure how that could play out as a "sister" I do KNOW TCM IS the sister in WA.

FAPONE where ARE YOU! This could be so much easier! :) ( yes I am all about the "easy").

I am also getting an itch to do some research on the Minister of his church. So I am taking a break from the million and one Capone's and heading to that . Yes I like shiny objects and I am easily misplaced at times! :)

You sleuthers are amazing researchers! Keep up the good work. Once again, I hope LE are privy to this site. I am not sure they are doing this good/type of leg work. Let Rachael be found! I am talking today to a man (long-time family friend) from Viola, going to see if there is any local lore... Could someone IM me the names from Viola, so I know who to ask about?

Speaking of Fapone, she does have a Facebook site. I sure wish she would come back to the discussion too. It must be hard on her, it could have been her so easily.

UGH found nothing on the Minister I thought was the one Fapone told me about. However this minister JLH is not listed as the minister on the churchs FB page. So I don't even know if I am chasing my own tail or someone else's. All I can find on JLH is the fact that he apparently cut the animals sex off of an animal he hunted, which means he probably hunted the wrong sex of that animal and tried to cover it. And also a few speeding tickets and what not. SM the minister I believe of the crossing moscow may have more so I am off to dig there.

MM are you getting anywhere? and letsgosleuth did you get your names?

UGH found nothing on the Minister I thought was the one Fapone told me about. However this minister JLH is not listed as the minister on the churchs FB page. So I don't even know if I am chasing my own tail or someone else's. All I can find on JLH is the fact that he apparently cut the animals sex off of an animal he hunted, which means he probably hunted the wrong sex of that animal and tried to cover it. And also a few speeding tickets and what not. SM the minister I believe of the crossing moscow may have more so I am off to dig there.

MM are you getting anywhere? and letsgosleuth did you get your names?

not yet. I've got to finish up a paper before I can sleuth. :( But I will start on it soon. I wish fapone would pop back in too. Wilcox hasn't been in awhile either.

All those initials, yikes! Still not sure what you guys are looking for, lol. Sorry about the formatting, it's gonna be messy. Looks like they combined the divorce, support and custody case into one? It continues for a number of years, ending 11/2009. I only copied the divorce portion.
The divorce filing for MC and CC;

Melanie B. Morgan vs. Charles Anthony Capone Case: CV-1997-0000499 Magistrate Filed: 06/10/1997 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Randall W. Robinson Status: Closed pending clerk action 01/22/2009

06/10/1997 New Case Filed 06/10/1997 Divorce 06/10/1997 Summons Issued 06/10/1997 Order To Attend Divorce Orientation Program 06/10/1997 Affidavit Verifying Income/child Support 06/10/1997 Standard Child Custody Support Worksheet 06/17/1997 Acceptance Of Service & Affid Of Non-military 06/17/1997 Service 06/23/1997 Summons Returned 06/27/1997 Civil Answer Or Appearance, Divorce, No Prior Appearance

grrr...I got hooked in and I cannot find a way to search FL courts. I know there is one.

All those initials, yikes! Still not sure what you guys are looking for, lol. Sorry about the formatting, it's gonna be messy. Looks like they combined the divorce, support and custody case into one? It continues for a number of years, ending 11/2009. I only copied the divorce portion.
The divorce filing for MC and CC;

Melanie B. Morgan vs. Charles Anthony Capone Case: CV-1997-0000499 Magistrate Filed: 06/10/1997 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Randall W. Robinson Status: Closed pending clerk action 01/22/2009

06/10/1997 New Case Filed 06/10/1997 Divorce 06/10/1997 Summons Issued 06/10/1997 Order To Attend Divorce Orientation Program 06/10/1997 Affidavit Verifying Income/child Support 06/10/1997 Standard Child Custody Support Worksheet 06/17/1997 Acceptance Of Service & Affid Of Non-military 06/17/1997 Service 06/23/1997 Summons Returned 06/27/1997 Civil Answer Or Appearance, Divorce, No Prior Appearance

BBM
I am not sure anymore either. Short of just putting a time line for CC together.

Thanks for the info!

Ackkkkkkkkk! Go away for 10 minutes and the whole place goes insane.

Work stuff kept me home today (grrr) so no trip south, yet!

Just to clarify from the business records, GFY + LY = Palouse area, apparently into numerous ventures. Only AZ connection was probably just to file additional req'd paperwork related to his (their) disassociation, and she happened to be in AZ at the time. One of their addresses in is Worley, and he had his end of that notarized in Lewiston.

Hollyblue -- where does the info on FCB come from please?

And why, who what with TCB(??) and why might it matter in relation to Rachael's disappearance? I wouldn't pay a ton of attention to MelissaData or some of the similar sites and count on it being any too accurate, at least with supposed "roommates & associates".

They have me connected to some name I've never in my life heard of, and in a business venture that is so far from reality it makes me laugh, although with some thought, I think they made that jump to hyperspeed because some "bot" put 2 and 2 together with the name of a former employer and came up with 16.

By the way -- I think CC's wife's name should be edited down to initials in that copy & pasted court docket info to stay within TOS. That poor woman does not deserve to have her name drug into this by former association.

Back on planet earth, possibly 3-4 weeks hence before I get opening for a full day away to drive south, but I pray Rachael is found long before that.

Ackkkkkkkkk! Go away for 10 minutes and the whole place goes insane.

Work stuff kept me home today (grrr) so no trip south, yet!

Just to clarify from the business records, GFY + LY = Palouse area, apparently into numerous ventures. Only AZ connection was probably just to file additional req'd paperwork related to his (their) disassociation, and she happened to be in AZ at the time. One of their addresses in is Worley, and he had his end of that notarized in Lewiston.

Hollyblue -- where does the info on FCB come from please?

And why, who what with TCB(??) and why might it matter in relation to Rachael's disappearance? I wouldn't pay a ton of attention to MelissaData or some of the similar sites and count on it being any too accurate, at least with supposed "roommates & associates".

They have me connected to some name I've never in my life heard of, and in a business venture that is so far from reality it makes me laugh, although with some thought, I think they made that jump to hyperspeed because some "bot" put 2 and 2 together with the name of a former employer and came up with 16.

By the way -- I think CC's wife's name should be edited down to initials in that copy & pasted court docket info to stay within TOS. That poor woman does not deserve to have her name drug into this by former association.

Back on planet earth, possibly 3-4 weeks hence before I get opening for a full day away to drive south, but I pray Rachael is found long before that.

BBM:

Do you mean FJB? All these initials I am so confused! I know it is probably irrelevant but I don't want to be getting out of place here.

I agree on the TCB: seems a irrelevant name again.

I am waiting on some *hopeful* information into a little more back ground. Not sure I can dig it up any other way but then to just come out and ask a friend for help.

Boo on work for you anyoldtime. Should be a weekend of lounging or doing what you wanna do not what ya hafta do! :0)

BBM:

Do you mean FJB? All these initials I am so confused! I know it is probably irrelevant but I don't want to be getting out of place here.

I agree on the TCB: seems a irrelevant name again.

I am waiting on some *hopeful* information into a little more back ground. Not sure I can dig it up any other way but then to just come out and ask a friend for help.

Boo on work for you anyoldtime. Should be a weekend of lounging or doing what you wanna do not what ya hafta do! :0)

Yeah, yeah FJB. Since she lived/lives on 4 Mile RD, that might have been the connection to how he came to know RB (where he was staying until the Feds took over his room and board), especially IF, as rumored(???), CC and FJB were an item at one time. Neighborhood BBQ perhaps, or she sent RB to CC when he needed work done on a vehicle, something along those lines. Those addresses are otherwise MUCH too close for comfort.

What I wanna do? Tell my clients to get their poop together, please! What I wanna do is catch up on sleep, clean house (not so much) and get my dang life back. Few more weeks of semi-controlled insanity, then poor "woe is me" :angel: should have time to sleuth away and pop down the road almost at will. Meanwhile, it's that making a living thing that gets in the way.

And...I found the link to where she works in Moscow, so that "hair-raising" question is answered.

That other set of initials is maybe a one-time sister-in-law. If I found the right one, she now hyphenates with a different last name than MelissaData shows, but beyond that I can't get remotely excited about her likely very distant connection to CC or give her any of my time, oh well.

Now I get my 2 hours of lounging!! Couch spud be me. :dance:

What info on FJB, Anyoldtime? I see you found her occupation in Moscow. This is why I ask where the boys got their haircuts days prior to her missing. The comment was made that she told the hairdresser that she knew who was harassing/stalking her. It would throw a spin into it if FJB did cut her children's hair---don't you think?

On the Y's. I found an addy for the Mrs. in AZ. and as stated earlier, the G & L Investment entity did not have her name listed as agent/member the last year of it's existance. Don't know if they are divorced or separated, but it seems like it. Haven't check the AZ records. I wonder if GY was a character witness for CC...him living so close to CDA.

On TCB you'll need to aski 141, she found that's CC's sister in WA. Also wonder if she was at any of the hearings..

As for Melissa Data, etc., I just get info from a number of websites and then double/triple check the info. I've found names and locations linked to me also on various sites that don't belong....so I always try to do my homework on anything odd. But, did find RDV is living in the Boise area and thereabouts. He also worked for an auto dealership, which would give a connection to CC---being an auto mechanic and was living in Boise at one time also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw