Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that this is kind of a silly question because we can never know what a person is thinking...but it's still what keeps poping into my head....WHY?....Why go into Washington...all rolling hills that were being farmed then....and now will be harvested....have had and will have hundreds of people working all around there....when he could go the same distance in Idaho and dump her some place where it would be years....if ever....that she was found....Just like the girls that were taken from the civic center in Lewiston all those years ago...whoever that was drove a little bit found a wooded remoted area and dumped them 30 FEET off of a road and they weren't found until 2 YEARS later....It just doesn't make since to me.

Dunno. Unless he wanted to go in a direction that wouldn't point at him or knew someone in the area...or someone who knew the area. I still think Moscow Mtn or St Joe's Forest makes more sense for density or waterways, but I so hope this clue is a good one...would make it somewhat easier to find her...I'd hope...or maybe enough evidence, with good forensics will push/pull a confession from him or someone in the know. Talking to Fapone about moving to AZ again....the day she was reported missing....say it all to me...while he had been stalking and aggravating the pizz out of her. Of course LE knows all who he had been talking to via computer or phone records in those 3+ months they had been separated. So I'm sure they have a inking of all that took place or lead up to it, anyway. Something has to break before winter again.

Dunno. Unless he wanted to go in a direction that wouldn't point at him or knew someone in the area...or someone who knew the area. I still think Moscow Mtn or St Joe's Forest makes more sense for density or waterways, but I so hope this clue is a good one...would make it somewhat easier to find her...I'd hope...or maybe enough evidence, with good forensics will push/pull a confession from him or someone in the know. Talking to Fapone about moving to AZ again....the day she was reported missing....say it all to me...while he had been stalking and aggravating the pizz out of her. Of course LE knows all who he had been talking to via computer or phone records in those 3+ months they had been separated. So I'm sure they have a inking of all that took place or lead up to it, anyway. Something has to break before winter again.

Wasn't it the day before she was reported missing that he called Fapone?

I thought it was the day, but too lazy to look it up right now.

Speaking of dirt roads, I found this link to dirt bikes groupies, talking about all the areas available around Moscow and the vicinity.
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-538595.html

BBM

Oh for shame!

Found it. She thinks it was the 17th. Day after Rachael was last seen. Post #188.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103445&page=8

Wonder if CC ever mentioned a DS to her?

I thought it was the day, but too lazy to look it up right now.

Speaking of dirt roads, I found this link to dirt bikes groupies, talking about all the areas available around Moscow and the vicinity.
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-538595.html

Well if you took the time to read through some of the posts there they pretty much say what I have been saying all along.....moscow Mtn. is pretty much a no due to population and the fact that the population are keeping their eyes out for people that shouldn't be up there...keep in mind those posts were in '07 and it has only gotten worse since then...I was up there on my dirt bike 2 years ago and it is close but not worth the hassle....also the other places that they talk about like Laird park are not "parks" in the since of the word that most people think....we ride there all the time and can ride 80 miles in a day and not run into anyone else.

Well if you took the time to read through some of the posts there they pretty much say what I have been saying all along.....moscow Mtn. is pretty much a no due to population and the fact that the population are keeping their eyes out for people that shouldn't be up there...keep in mind those posts were in '07 and it has only gotten worse since then...I was up there on my dirt bike 2 years ago and it is close but not worth the hassle....also the other places that they talk about like Laird park are not "parks" in the since of the word that most people think....we ride there all the time and can ride 80 miles in a day and not run into anyone else.

The Mountain definitely not what it used to be for accessibility. Maybe out towards St Maries, our out Troy Hwy direction, but someplace heavily wooded, steep area and gulleys, and year-round water.

BBM

Oh for shame!

Found it. She thinks it was the 17th. Day after Rachael was last seen. Post #188.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103445&page=8

Wonder if CC ever mentioned a DS to her?

LOL. I had enough trouble with that map and hit the sack shortly after that post.

Yep, he called her on the 17th....wonder what time? LE knows all of this, of course.!! He also called her on the 20th. Distraught? The woman he had been terrorizing for months just went missing. Curious if they "discussed" this over FB? His a/c is gone for all I can find now.

You think Laird Park would be a place he might have considered? Are there any places south of Lewiston that biker's go...within 50 miles from Moscow? TIA Are there many cabins on MM, that people may only go to on week-ends or at vacation time? I still think someone could sneek up quitely in the wee morning hours and not get caught...if they knew the area, but she could be anywhere. I just hope he didn't hit a dumpster....she will never be found if he did.

Timeline and map all brought up to spec. JFYI

You think Laird Park would be a place he might have considered? Are there any places south of Lewiston that biker's go...within 50 miles from Moscow? TIA Are there many cabins on MM, that people may only go to on week-ends or at vacation time? I still think someone could sneek up quitely in the wee morning hours and not get caught...if they knew the area, but she could be anywhere. I just hope he didn't hit a dumpster....she will never be found if he did.

I think Laird park is somewhere that he road dirt bikes.....if it was me and I only had the choice between all of the other places mentioned on here and Laird park I would choose Laird park....I honestly think Moscow Mountian is totally out of the question...It isn't like an out of town get away...it is populated with homes....thats not to say that there isn't a fair amount of woods left and that you can't "get away with" riding your dirt bike up there but the people that live there have patitoned really hard to have most areas locked down.....

I'm not sure what you mean by hit a dumpster...like litterally put her in a dumpster? She would have been found by now if that were the case.

I think Laird park is somewhere that he road dirt bikes.....if it was me and I only had the choice between all of the other places mentioned on here and Laird park I would choose Laird park....I honestly think Moscow Mountian is totally out of the question...It isn't like an out of town get away...it is populated with homes....thats not to say that there isn't a fair amount of woods left and that you can't "get away with" riding your dirt bike up there but the people that live there have patitoned really hard to have most areas locked down.....

I'm not sure what you mean by hit a dumpster...like litterally put her in a dumpster? She would have been found by now if that were the case.

How? It would depend upon which dumpster and where? Look at all the cases in the past where that has happened and how many are not found. I seriously don't think they went to all the landfills in a 50 mile radius and did a thorough search.I have always wondered why LE doesn't have waste management check their loads for days after a person is missing tho. Maybe they do and we don't know it.

[/B]

How? It would depend upon which dumpster and where? Look at all the cases in the past where that has happened and how many are not found. I seriously don't think they went to all the landfills in a 50 mile radius and did a thorough search.I have always wondered why LE doesn't have waste management check their loads for days after a person is missing tho. Maybe they do and we don't know it.

One company does all the colection of Latah county..here is the scedual..

http://www.moscowrecycling.com/LSI/schedules.htm

It's all pretty small and simple....pretty hands on..someone would have noticed a body...

And the opperate the landfill...the only landfill where they dump...

Latah Sanitation provides solid waste collection services for approximately 9,700 residential customers and 930 commercial customers on rural and urban routes throughout the county. LSI also operates the Solid Waste Processing Facility (SWPF), located 5 miles east of Moscow, ID on Highway 8. The SWPF is home to our transfer station operations, an inert construction/demolition landfill, composting facility and scrap metal and tire recycling.

And for a regular person to dump there you have to go in...define what you are dumping...because different waste goes to different areas...get weighed go dump...come back and get weighed again and pay to dump....you have to actually talk to a person and everything....this would be a SUPER....SUPER stupid way to get rid of a body!

[/b]

It's a thought Hollyblue and not at all an impossibility. The schedule that info posted is for residential collection, which is not at all what you are talking about. I too wondered about the commercial dumpsters in the area. It would be easy to get away with disposing of a body if it was "packaged" in the right way. Sorry, long day and I can't think of a better word, but I think you get my drift.

I even thought of the possibility that he could have put her in the trunk of an old junker that was headed for the metal processor. Went so far as to call the junkyard and ask what I needed to do to bring them a junk auto. Someone had told me he was friends with the owner or manager of the facility I called.

The above are long-shot scenarios for sure; but LE still hasn't found her, the more open-minded we are to all possibilities, the better.

And the opperate the landfill...the only landfill where they dump...

Latah Sanitation provides solid waste collection services for approximately 9,700 residential customers and 930 commercial customers on rural and urban routes throughout the county. LSI also operates the Solid Waste Processing Facility (SWPF), located 5 miles east of Moscow, ID on Highway 8. The SWPF is home to our transfer station operations, an inert construction/demolition landfill, composting facility and scrap metal and tire recycling.

Actually it includes commercial...like it says here....here is the link to the site as well...http://www.moscowrecycling.com/LSI/LSI.htm

That quote is from the bottom of the page.

It's a thought Hollyblue and not at all an impossibility. The schedule that info posted is for residential collection, which is not at all what you are talking about. I too wondered about the commercial dumpsters in the area. It would be easy to get away with disposing of a body if it was "packaged" in the right way. Sorry, long day and I can't think of a better word, but I think you get my drift.

I even thought of the possibility that he could have put her in the trunk of an old junker that was headed for the metal processor. Went so far as to call the junkyard and ask what I needed to do to bring them a junk auto. Someone had told me he was friends with the owner or manager of the facility I called.

The above are long-shot scenarios for sure; but LE still hasn't found her, the more open-minded we are to all possibilities, the better.

So when you called about the junk auto what was the persons responce?? Also now that we are in the hottest part of summer...and people are walking the junkyards everyday to buy used parts...wouldn't someone have noticed a smell by now??

Found a DS at this website. If you go to the link, you will find a video of testimonies. The first guy is named Dave, but don't know if it's Stone or not.

http://50.nu/sites/--ministries-_2578794.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3