Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you went to the wrong link. This was a Dave Stone that was/is involved with ministries. Idaho Penitentiary.

No last name there, and Meridian/Boise still a long dang drive to move an SUV roughly 30 miles from Lewiston to Moscow. Even if that one Dave out of all the ones in the state, or two states, happens to have last name of Stone.

The "bot" that created that directory has come up with a link for "Dave Stone" and if you click on his name, across the pond you go. High-tech directory it isn't. Just pulls keywords from all over.

I'm sticking with far more local than a DS in the UK or a plain old Dave in southern ID. MOO

No last name there, and Meridian/Boise still a long dang drive to move an SUV roughly 30 miles from Lewiston to Moscow. Even if that one Dave out of all the ones in the state, or two states, happens to have last name of Stone.

The "bot" that created that directory has come up with a link for "Dave Stone" and if you click on his name, across the pond you go. High-tech directory it isn't. Just pulls keywords from all over.

I'm sticking with far more local than a DS in the UK or a plain old Dave in southern ID. MOO

I think the UK is just from the tag. Has nothing to do with that ministry. But there may be a prison connection in there.
We don't where this David Stone lives now. The maximum security prison is located in Kuna....southwest of Boise, I don't know if this was the facility CC was in or not, but since he did live in Boise at one time, I'm thinking he could have stuck around the area after he got out. I know the apts he lived in were "sister" apartments to my complex. Mine was on the river (SE) and his was on Lake Harbor (NW)....use to go over there for Jazz concerts in the summer. They were the "it" places to live when first built.

Too, I would think that facility would house inmates from all over Idaho, so when they were released they might go back to whereever they had lived previously.

The DS in Deary was DAS I think. Also lived in Kent, Puyallup and Spokane and maybe CA. I will list a map with all the DS's in the "area" of Moscow. None really close...and none other than DCS in Moscow directly, so unless someone is in error and it is him, whoever he is had to drive a ways or not in the system..so to speak. These are all north of Moscow, except for Lewison, and that guy is 31....and I haven't done an indepth search on him. All others are located in the Boise, Hailey/Sun Valley, or SE Idaho areas. Still could be plausible, if someone just moved into the area or came up for a visit.
There is one in Harrison, but 70, and owns a business there.(prop mgmt)...use to be in CDA. But this area is very close to his old business partner and he was in his late 60's too IIRC.

BUT...there is something really odd about wanting people to report if they had seen the guy and then not give a pic or ANY other info!!!! Like age, a middle intitial, occupation... or a little "more" info of any kind would help. I mean, is this guy normally driving around Colton or commuting to Pullman everyday or something? Or is he a local that they may know of and just off the grid...and we can't find him. Working at a farm, stables or maybe as a self employed mechanic with a shop out of his home? Could be someone living with a women or just be a roomate, .....living in a motel with no utilities under his name so not easy to track.

I haven't mapped the DS's in eastern WA, but here is northern ID.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...47.620975,-117.15271&spn=2.49178,4.916382&z=8

I think the UK is just from the tag. Has nothing to do with that ministry. But there may be a prison connection in there.
We don't where this David Stone lives now. The maximum security prison is located in Kuna....southwest of Boise, I don't know if this was the facility CC was in or not, but since he did live in Boise at one time, I'm thinking he could have stuck around the area after he got out. I know the apts he lived in were "sister" apartments to my complex. Mine was on the river (SE) and his was on Lake Harbor (NW)....use to go over there for Jazz concerts in the summer. They were the "it" places to live when first built.

Too, I would think that facility would house inmates from all over Idaho, so when they were released they might go back to whereever they had lived previously.

The DS in Deary was DAS I think. Also lived in Kent, Puyallup and Spokane and maybe CA. I will list a map with all the DS's in the "area" of Moscow. None really close...and none other than DCS in Moscow directly, so unless someone is in error and it is him, whoever he is had to drive a ways or not in the system..so to speak. These are all north of Moscow, except for Lewison, and that guy is 31....and I haven't done an indepth search on him. All others are located in the Boise, Hailey/Sun Valley, or SE Idaho areas. Still could be plausible, if someone just moved into the area or came up for a visit.
There is one in Harrison, but 70, and owns a business there.(prop mgmt)...use to be in CDA. But this area is very close to his old business partner and he was in his late 60's too IIRC.

BUT...there is something really odd about wanting people to report if they had seen the guy and then not give a pic or ANY other info!!!! Like age, a middle intitial, occupation... or a little "more" info of any kind would help. I mean, is this guy normally driving around Colton or commuting to Pullman everyday or something? Or is he a local that they may know of and just off the grid...and we can't find him. Working at a farm, stables or maybe as a self employed mechanic with a shop out of his home? Could be someone living with a women or just be a roomate, .....living in a motel with no utilities under his name so not easy to track.

I haven't mapped the DS's in eastern WA, but here is northern ID.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...47.620975,-117.15271&spn=2.49178,4.916382&z=8

Just to set the record straight, being a specuvestor from L********, CA who is president of an HOA by virtue of the fact he and his buds from that town still own more lots that anyone else (so can't be voted out), does not the owner of property mgmt company make. Nor did he ever have a business in CDA -- address is an attorney's office where HOA was setup when the Californians came to buy up the land to turn a huge profit (cough). In his defense, unless he and his bud lied to the assessor, he does actually live there on one of his 4 lots (one has a home on it) more than 6 months of the year.

Trust me -- only difference between him and the a-hole ones I have to suffer with, is he "apparently" lives in ID, not CA, and they used a local attorney to set up the HOA, not a Boise area one. Seems to have had intention to retire here.

ALL about the bubble. Not likely he has any remote connection to CC.

Off rant. :furious:

The fact LE has provided no more info about DS other than a name, tells me it is merely about putting pressure on him. Of course, having not seen that flyer that was given to landowners in Colton area, maybe it did have more info? But it is pretty much worthless to give them a description related specifically to a 4:30am sighting, when it was dark. No way driver would be visible unless headlights of a high rig were aimed right in the window as he blew the stop sign. Unless they thought CC and/or DS and/or RA were hanging around the hotspots in town earlier in the day.

Thought I saw somebody in the media in an interview with said flyer in their hand, but media isn't talking much either, and hasn't provided an image of it.

My bad, I should have said involved with a business there. I'v checked in WA for DS's, but there is nothing in the eastern area except Spokane.

There is a WDS, as I mentioned earlier may be the fact in him using his middle as his first. There is also a WS on Eid Rd, just a few miles south of Moscow off of 95. All speculation tho.

I don't know if this has been posted...this artical says they were searching chambers rd in whitman county..are we sure that the johnson cutoff road is where the SUV blew the stop sign?

http://www.krem.com/news/crime/Search-efforts-expand-to-find-missing-Clarkston-woman-99992994.html

The tip relayed to detectives investigating Anderson's disappearance indicated that someone had seen Anderson's SUV in the Johnston Cutoff area. Nothing was found in the search but they did get some new tips on places to continue their search.

http://www.kxly.com/news/24479560/detail.html

So it doesn't say where the SUV ran the stop sign...just another thing to wonder.

Right at the corner of chambers road is a business that runs white rigs...I wonder if any of them are SUV's?

Too bad the witness didn't get a look at the tags on that vehicle that night. Since there are so many white SUV's.

So it doesn't say where the SUV ran the stop sign...just another thing to wonder.

Maybe you could take a drive that way and check all three intersections close to the investigation (Staley, Chambers and Johnson's Cutoff) and match it to the intersection shown in the video shown on kxly's piece? Then we would know for sure.

Right at the corner of chambers road is a business that runs white rigs...I wonder if any of them are SUV's?

In the KREM video, she is standing at corner of Johnson Rd. Chambers Rd doesn't appear to have a stop sign at all, although by law you would still be required to stop there before pulling out.

I think they were only checking out Chambers because locals suggested some possible places to them along there.

KXLY video, in which they report that it was the sign at Johnson and 195...

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=22093

Yeah, could be any one of likely a couple dozen white SUVS in that general Colton/Johnson area.

Think I got it. Traffic signs and roads may change as we don't know the date of the satellite images on the maps, but trees normally don't go away unless cut. If you go to the intersection of Johnson Cutoff Road and 195 and look up JCR a ways there is a line of trees up and to the right, as in the video from KREM. Also there is a sign on the right hand side of the road as you are going north on 195....same as sign in KREM video. Too there is no Johnson Rd intersection with 195, it is Johnson Cutoff Rd.

ETA: LOL I guess the stop sign depends on what satellite view you get...check it out....Stop Sign.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...-tP8vvz9ALqLjR3epHIUeA&cbp=12,109.54,,0,11.36

Did we decide that the SUV was too old to have a GPS aboard? Being a mechanic, he may have known how to get to...even tho most of the time I think they are concealed within the body of car to make it extremely hard to disable.

In the KREM video, she is standing at corner of Johnson Rd. Chambers Rd doesn't appear to have a stop sign at all, although by law you would still be required to stop there before pulling out.

I think they were only checking out Chambers because locals suggested some possible places to them along there.

KXLY video, in which they report that it was the sign at Johnson and 195...

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=22093

Yeah, could be any one of likely a couple dozen white SUVS in that general Colton/Johnson area.

Chambers has a stop sign..you can see it on the back of the other sigh...and I have pulled out of there a hundred times at least...

Think I got it. Traffic signs and roads may change as we don't know the date of the satellite images on the maps, but trees normally don't go away unless cut. If you go to the intersection of Johnson Cutoff Road and 195 and look up JCR a ways there is a line of trees up and to the right, as in the video from KREM. Also there is a sign on the right hand side of the road as you are going north on 195....same as sign in KREM video. Too there is no Johnson Rd intersection with 195, it is Johnson Cutoff Rd.

ETA: LOL I guess the stop sign depends on what satellite view you get...check it out....Stop Sign.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...-tP8vvz9ALqLjR3epHIUeA&cbp=12,109.54,,0,11.36

It is confusing because I fear that nothing ever gets reported right....she deffinatly says johnson raod and 195..but you are right those two roads do not intersect....that sign that they show isn't at johnson cuttoff road (which I think is the intersection they show)...but is actully in the town of colton where you turn right onto steptoe (road or ave..or something...I forget) which turns into Johnson road...which is how I always get to Johnson

Chambers has a stop sign..you can see it on the back of the other sigh...and I have pulled out of there a hundred times at least...

I thought I just said that? LOL

It is confusing because I fear that nothing ever gets reported right....she deffinatly says johnson raod and 195..but you are right those two roads do not intersect....that sign that they show isn't at johnson cuttoff road (which I think is the intersection they show)...but is actully in the town of colton where you turn right onto steptoe (road or ave..or something...I forget) which turns into Johnson road...which is how I always get to Johnson

I think you talking about the "Johnson Road" sign. I agree, I don't think that is near Johnson Cutoff Road and 195. The sign I am talking about is before you get JCR going north on 195. You can see it on the left hand side if you travel south from JCR toward Colton. I don't know what it says...can't focus that close in, but it does show it in one of the videos of interviews at one point. Shows the backside.

I just would like to take a minute to tell you all I am lost. LOL Kidding, but I suck at maps, so I want to say THANK YOU for all of you that are so freaking awesome at this!

I have to say, I am not ruling out him putting her in a car to have smashed, or even a dumpster, but I honestly think guys that we are right there, its (shes) under or noses, right where CC wants it. I don't think finding her is going to be "easy" per se but I do think that she is some where that is going to give us that AHA! WHY didn't we think of that sort of feeling. Remember, he thinks he is smart, sly and witty but he mostly thinks he is entertaining. He thinks he is never going to get caught and his exact words to RA's sister in a phone call were "you will never find her"...... remember Fapone said he is going to make it meaningful to him. Something that gives him pleasure when he thinks about. Some place meaningful to him or them... Some place that laughs in peoples faces and so that no matter what happens to him he still thinks he will have the last laugh.
Does that make sense? Does any one else get this feeling as well? He is a sicko, I think no matter where we, they or whomever Looks for RA we MUST remember this.

In a Gmc yukon the onstar/gps system has been avaliable since 1999...but if I'm not mistaken the vehical would not only have to have the program but would also have to have a current subscription of onstar to be traced.....

I doubt that either of those things were the case in the yukon in this case because if it had GPS they would have been able to find it...

I just would like to take a minute to tell you all I am lost. LOL Kidding, but I suck at maps, so I want to say THANK YOU for all of you that are so freaking awesome at this!

I have to say, I am not ruling out him putting her in a car to have smashed, or even a dumpster, but I honestly think guys that we are right there, its (shes) under or noses, right where CC wants it. I don't think finding her is going to be "easy" per se but I do think that she is some where that is going to give us that AHA! WHY didn't we think of that sort of feeling. Remember, he thinks he is smart, sly and witty but he mostly thinks he is entertaining. He thinks he is never going to get caught and his exact words to RA's sister in a phone call were "you will never find her"...... remember Fapone said he is going to make it meaningful to him. Something that gives him pleasure when he thinks about. Some place meaningful to him or them... Some place that laughs in peoples faces and so that no matter what happens to him he still thinks he will have the last laugh.
Does that make sense? Does any one else get this feeling as well? He is a sicko, I think no matter where we, they or whomever Looks for RA we MUST remember this.

To be honest.....the very first thing that I said when I found out CC was married to Rachael and she had dissapereard was..."if he had anything to do with this they will never find her.

I personally have ruled out...the car crushing...dumpsters and such because although it is hard to imagine...all of those things are CLOSELY monitured in our area....I also am not sold on this whole WA lead either....of course in the end if they find her before winter and in WA you can all say "I told you so"....Just MHO...and I know it really sucks...If she is found this year it will be during hunting season...and honestly I doubt that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back