Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also....and I apologize to the people that know the family in advance cuz I know I'm gonna get reamed....but I have to say this after watching that klew clip a thousand times tonight....that latest interview SCREAMS Casey Anthony or Susan Smith to me....she isn't really crying...and then the post on facebook.....nothing about..i am so glad they are looking for my mom.....I am so happy they are still working on her case...just a message about blubbering on public tv, being embarassed, and how all they want is tears....she wasn't even really crying!!!again I am sorry (even more so if I am wrong)...but i get a lot of "somethings wrong there" vibes from begining to end,

In a Gmc yukon the onstar/gps system has been avaliable since 1999...but if I'm not mistaken the vehical would not only have to have the program but would also have to have a current subscription of onstar to be traced.....

I doubt that either of those things were the case in the yukon in this case because if it had GPS they would have been able to find it...

The Yukon was reported as being a 1997, IIRC, which rules out OnStar.

OK, let's try this again.

In the KREM video (see screen capture) she is standing at the corner of Johnson CUTOFF Rd and Hwy 195. Street view also included for comparison.

In the KXLY video they report it (mistakenly) as merely Johnson Rd (not as Johnson Cutoff Rd). Their lovely video of sign at 00:48 is I guess because that's one of the many things they shot in the area while they were out and about shooting many locations. Somebody got "Johnson" in their head, and out pops bad reporting and editing to match. They still insist was RA's SUV, that it was the one with tires slashed, that cell phone was found in a field OUTSIDE Lewiston and the SUV in Lewiston.

My bad on the stop sign at Chambers. I was looking at it from an angle where it disappeared into the road sign. Clearly not where KREM shows in their video anyway.

Attachments

• Johnson cutoff and 195.jpg
    Johnson cutoff and 195.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
  • KREM video.jpg
    KREM video.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 6
OT.....but thinking about you guys tonight. The remaining one guy and his finance (escapee from AZ) were last thought to be in Glacier Nat Park area. They had been moving fast....so sort of worried about you all. Check in please. TIA

OT.....but thinking about you guys tonight. The remaining one guy and his finance (escapee from AZ) were last thought to be in Glacier Nat Park area. They had been moving fast....so sort of worried about you all. Check in please. TIA

Staying in after dark and keeping eyeballs open when out. If "Bonnie & Clyde" have brains, they will stay away from population centers. Hopefully they have best trackers from Wyoming and Montana on their behinds.

By the way, please don't take my previous post as being snippy. Was trying to clean up my stupid mistake by not clarifying friggin difference between Johnson and Johnson Cutoff and presuming everybody knew which Johnson meets up with 195, as Spokane media doesn't, nor would most people out of area who hadn't dissected the area maps. Thus the bold blah blah. Also to keep KREM and KXLY videos/stories straight.

Trying night yesterday listening to Spokaloo scanner, which ended with a suicide of a young man. Tonight not much better. S&R going on for a lost rafter. Hopefully he got himself out of the river. Ready for a happy ending.

And please, for Rachael to be found!

Staying in after dark and keeping eyeballs open when out. If "Bonnie & Clyde" have brains, they will stay away from population centers. Hopefully they have best trackers from Wyoming and Montana on their behinds.

By the way, please don't take my previous post as being snippy. Was trying to clean up my stupid mistake by not clarifying friggin difference between Johnson and Johnson Cutoff and presuming everybody knew which Johnson meets up with 195, as Spokane media doesn't, nor would most people put of area who hasn't dissected the area maps. Thus the bold blah blah. Also to keep KREM and KXLY videos/stories straight.

Trying night yesterday listening to Spokaloo scanner, which ended with a suicide of a young man. Tonight not much better. S&R going on for a lost rafter. Hopefully he got himself out of the river. Ready for a happy ending.

And please, for Rachael to be found!

No problem and glad you checked in and are aware. They connected him specifically to the couple's murder in Santa Rosa. Mom now arrested for being involved and Bonnie and Clyde are engaged kissing cousins. Not too long in the gene pool I'd say.:innocent: Yep, it's just a matter of time before they get them....just pray it is before some other innocent victims crosses their path. No way will they make it into Canada unless they hike it in.

On another thought.....LE stated that RA was not seen on the video surveillance at the bus stop....doesn't mean they didn't get a good look at whoever was seen existing or around the Yukon???? DS???? Just never released it?

Bumping for Rachael. Justice!!

The attached link is regarding a program that will be on the Discovery Channel in January. (Stalking Awareness Month). I wonder if Rachael's case could be one of them. Very typical. This one followed her to CA from NM, after she moved.

"When she was killed there was actually a pending case of stalking," said Albuquerque Police Department Sgt. Paul Szych.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/Metro-stalking-case-profiled-for-series

Someone posted this on RA's FB page, and I thought I would post the link here. This is what I was referring to IMO of how high secuiity prisons could be reduced/omitted and just an island utilized as the home for real bad dudes/gals. This gentleman wants to use it "all over" basically. Which will never fly because of privacy and civil rights issues. We're practically living by Big Brother now. Another rant...for another thread.:)
But would save mucho bucks, provide more man hours/facilites for rehabilitating the lesser offensers, death penalty not even in the equation, and probably be a nice study for culturalists. JMO, of course, but very serious.
http://cruci34.angelfire.com/NASA.html

Feels as tho we have hit "cold case" status. I hope that this is not the case, but I have heard NOTHING going on lately......

Bumping for Rachael...... We all miss her smiling face!

Just found this while doing a search for another case, but this is an awesome site about women and socio/psychopaths. I've read The Mask of Sanity and Cleckley was a prominent psychologist in the study. Many others today refer to his studies, including Hare.

Please pass along to your women friends you care about.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Likeable," "Charming," "Intelligent," "Alert," "Impressive," "Confidence-inspiring," and "A great success with the ladies": These are the sorts of descriptions repeatedly used by Cleckley in his famous case-studies of psychopaths. They are also, of course, "irresponsible," "self-destructive," and the like. These descriptions highlight the great frustrations and puzzles that surround the study of psychopathy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psychopaths seem to have in abundance the very traits most desired by normal persons. The untroubled self-confidence of the psychopath seems almost like an impossible dream and is generally what "normal" people seek to acquire when they attend assertiveness training classes. In many instances, the magnetic attraction of the psychopath for members of the opposite sex seems almost supernatural[/FONT]

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

JMO, but on top of feeling sad for this woman, I find it very distasteful, disrepectful and downright negligent that Amber Griswold and Ashley Colbert don't have the decency to post a thank you on their own missing mother's website to the many people who have supported them. Shameful. What a terrible step to take in their mother's legacy. God Bless You Rachael Anderson. You deserved better.

58438_129904403723580_100001120622920_158286_7378671_n.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...0.08869&sspn=0.00963,0.016544&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=7

Thanks for the posts fhc and Ruby Red. I'd rather see her alive, but I pray this is RA if he did do her in. POI, Charles Capone, goes to trial the end of this month on his felony weapon charge.

It is a vicinity close in Nancy's case, but whoever it may be, I hope they have some closure and find peace and comfort in their faith.

Thanks for the posts fhc and Ruby Red. I'd rather see her alive, but I pray this is RA if he did do her in. POI, Charles Capone, goes to trial the end of this month on his felony weapon charge.

It is a vicinity close in Nancy's case, but whoever it may be, I hope they have some closure and find peace and comfort in their faith.

Actually he pled Guilty to one count in a plea bargen so they would drop the second count. He is going to be sentenced this month.

Actually he pled Guilty to one count in a plea bargen so they would drop the second count. He is going to be sentenced this month.

Thanks for clarifying that info. I'm not up on the proper procedures for court cases. Divorce and speeding only. :) Thank God. Glad to see you back.

This is the article for the woman's body found in Cle Elum, WA. Clothing was unearthed also.

Preliminary investigation indicates the remains of a woman were found about 18 to 24 inches below the ground. Myers said it's not known how old the woman was or how long the body had been buried there.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/102378714.html

As usual work has kept me away and extremely busy. I haven't stopped thinking about Rachael and I keep up to date with as much as I possibly can. Family has said nothing to me in ages, nor have there been many FB posts on their personal pages OR on the Help my Mom is Missing page. Frustrating to say the least and I agree that it is VERY tacky that they (any one) hasn't said THANK YOU in any way or acknowledged anything people on the FB page say, so very unlike what Rachael would do for a total stranger or a close family member.

Please keep Rachael in your thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back