Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As usual work has kept me away and extremely busy. I haven't stopped thinking about Rachael and I keep up to date with as much as I possibly can. Family has said nothing to me in ages, nor have there been many FB posts on their personal pages OR on the Help my Mom is Missing page. Frustrating to say the least and I agree that it is VERY tacky that they (any one) hasn't said THANK YOU in any way or acknowledged anything people on the FB page say, so very unlike what Rachael would do for a total stranger or a close family member.

Please keep Rachael in your thoughts.

JMO....I truly wonder what they would say and how they would feel (about themselves) if RA walked in the door tomorrow. Just makes me feel so bad for this woman....who was truly only looking for some tenderness, ran into an XXXXXXX, and then pssft by her kids. :(

Bumping up for Rachael. What day is Capone's sentencing? Maybe this will generate more media interest. Please let today be the day she is found safely.

I do think some of you are being too hard on the kids. It reminds me of a pregnancy board to which I subscribe in which some of the mothers are constantly complaining about how other mothers raise their children assuming that they somehow know ALL THE REASONS for which people do what they do. I'm going to try to have a little more humility about why the daughters are laying low right now because I have a hard time believing that they do not love their mom or miss their mom.

On the other hand, some of the sleuthing on this thread has been excellent. I've learned so much and I am sure LE (if they are reading) have been inspired and impressed.

The female body found in Cle Elum doesn't seem to be Rachael, but someone whose has been missing for a long time. They are asking the publics for any info that may lead to her idenity. It looks like she was married at the time of her death. May her loved ones find some peace in her discovery.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pub...-body-found-at-Suncadia-Resort-103325204.html

5' 4" to 5' 10" and deceased from 1960s to early 1990s isn't a heck of a lot to go on except she's been in that ground a good long time. Explains why they brought in archeologists to help unearth the body. Would a husband have left the wedding ring on? Curious circumstances.

September 27.

around 3pm Pacific. Barring anything hugely important getting in my way Monday, I'll be there and report back very shortly after they turn folks loose from the courtroom.

3:00 PM

EJL Presiding: 3:10-cr-00119-EJL-1 USA v Capone
re: [27] DOCKET ENTRY NOTICE OF HEARING -- TIME CHANGE as to Charles A Capone (Notice sent to USP & USM)Please take notice that the Sentencing has been RESET for 9/27/2010 AT 03:00 PM in Coeur d Alene, ID before Judge Edward J. Lodge.

https://ecf.idd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/PublicCalendar.pl

This article is so good and explains so much as to what Rachael's family is going through. God be with her and her family. The "holding pattern" must be hell. I cannot even imagine. I hope Capone breaks and speaks. His cruelty to her and her family should not be tolerated. I cannot believe they have not charged him with murder. It seems so evident. I guess it is all about ducks-in-a-row.

Glad to hear someone moved into her house....got to be a hard with her personal belongs there. Hope the boys are doing ok and adjusting to their new surroundings. Glad to hear they are spreading the word about DV and stalking. Hope they give the locals some fliers or info re: where they can go in the community for such, and the options they have.

Wish we could hear a follow up on David Stone....................

RA's booth at the fair. Per Kristina's post on last Monday, this was to be info booth along with info re: RA's case. The only thing I see is a request for donations. And why the pink ribbon....which is for breast cancer? Anyone dare to ask on FB page or in the media where the donations are going?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=mf

I am not sure on the pink ribbon, I never did ask, although I do have a couple of the shirts on their way to me. I know the girls spent a lot of time getting all this done, and from the pics it looks great. All in all I hope it raises awareness!I hope that next week brings some serious news. The article in the paper was excellent.

I do wish there was more news out there for sure. Like what is the new lady detective doing, or are they doing anything. We worried about Rachael being found before the hottest days hit, now I worry about Rachael being found before the coldest of cold sets in.

You all are awesome, keep up the sleuthing! :)

I am not sure on the pink ribbon, I never did ask, although I do have a couple of the shirts on their way to me. I know the girls spent a lot of time getting all this done, and from the pics it looks great. All in all I hope it raises awareness!I hope that next week brings some serious news. The article in the paper was excellent.

I do wish there was more news out there for sure. Like what is the new lady detective doing, or are they doing anything. We worried about Rachael being found before the hottest days hit, now I worry about Rachael being found before the coldest of cold sets in.

Not a lot new, but a couple stories today. They are getting weekly updates from the task force, but unfortunately not much news lately. Candlelight vigil being held Sunday before CC's sentencing on the weapons charge on Monday.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/103680164.html

http://www.kxly.com/news/25138045/detail.html

Thinking of you 1for1 ... Hope all is well!

My previous post did have a burning candle, but I guess it turned into the link for missing persons after a bit.

For Rachael today: http://www.ncvc.org/src/main.aspx?dbID=dash_Home

beeswaxcandlesgroup.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892