Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone find any reporting on the vigil?

Here's a link to the Fed Prison system. Anyone want to take a guess where he'll be incarcerated? ID doesn't have a Fed prison; surely not CA since they are so overcrowded?

Note: I found him here previously, released in 1998, but now it doesn't recognized him?????

http://www.bop.gov/locations/maps/WXR.jsp

Here's a link to the Fed Prison system. Anyone want to take a guess where he'll be incarcerated? ID doesn't have a Fed prison; surely not CA since they are so overcrowded?

Note: I found him here previously, released in 1998, but now it doesn't recognized him?????

http://www.bop.gov/locations/maps/WXR.jsp

still shows him there as being released (though not from which prison) in 1998. Wild presumption he will end up in same facility, wherever that was. So long as it's secure, I'm good. Much more concerned that LE is able to put a case together for RA's "disappearance" well before that 33 months runs out and some other unsuspecting folks buy into his BS. Of course also for justice for Rachael.

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. CHARLES ANTHONY CAPONE 09364-023 49-White-M 11-10-1998 RELEASED

Well I didn't hear the word "determinate" mentioned, but then again this is a federal sentence, not Idaho, but I believe that is still mandatory, and he won't be getting out early on good behavior.

Very disappointed in local media's coverage. Not just that they STILL report the SUV as hers, and it and her cell phone were found out in a field (uh, NO on all counts) but that they came up with 10 years as the max sentence for federal weapons charge, when the most that was ever considered was 46 months, before some pre-sentencing evidence dropped him down to the next lower bracket.

I think LE has a lot already, but anything sent to a crime lab -- DNA etc, is simply going to take a long bleeding time. My guess is they would way rather have a body than not to go filing homicide charges. Only get one chance to make it stick.

Hopefully some dang Pod person in Moscow (no offense to those that really don't swallow that CC is some saint who "turned his life around" because he owned a business named PMS and was a good mechanic and went to church) will wake up, and talk.

If not, clock is ticking, and in the scheme of things, 33 months may not be much time at all.

Wonder if the mental illness runs in their family? (CC's, not RA's) Judge did make a point of him being required to undergo mental health counseling.

The beer only helped a little. Still seeing Rachael's face and some eff-ing deer rifle. I cannot even fathom what her kids are going thru. If I were in their shoes, I believe I'd need to stay medicated 16 hours a day.

Actually the max sentence for a federal wepons charge is 10 years...I figure that they must have negotiated sentence terms in the plea agreement.

Actually the max sentence for a federal wepons charge is 10 years...I figure that they must have negotiated sentence terms in the plea agreement.

It may be in some cases, but never was for CC's particular situation. Max ever on the table for him was 37-46 months. A pre-sentencing investigation brought him down to a lower level range of 33-41, not any negotiated terms per se. All they negotiated was from two charges down to one by him pleading guilty. Whatever came out in that investigation was nothing the prosecutor could argue with, or at least he didn't dispute it.

Media never looked this up based on the level of the specific charge under Federal code. All they ever report is "max 10 years" and that is the ABSOLUTE max in any case. CC was never going to get more than 46 pissy months for whatever magical number his transgression fell under.

I didn't write down the code numbers while in court as they are basically immaterial now that he's been sentenced. Plus they passed them too fast for me to get. Wasn't there to try to transcribe all the proceedings, but learn something and be an extra warm body on Rachael's side of the court room.

Rachel and her boys are still on my mind regularly, I am wishing for you, Friend0325!

Bumping for Rachael too! Hunting season is open and I hope all the hunters are aware of her disappearance and willing to look for her. We were in the area last weekend and my husband was hunting and looking.

Thinking of Rachael today, so very sad that her children and family are without her and may never know what happened that night or where she is.

I wonder how Charles Capone sleeps at night and hope he is in his very own special hell on earth, every minute of every day!

Just thought I would pop in and say I am, as always, thinking of Rachael and her family. Putting our Christmas Tree up today and knowing that hunting season is officially over and no one has found or heard a thing. Makes me sad the family spent Thanksgiving with no answers and I am praying we learn something new SOON.

Why the media drop out I wonder, ....

Just thought I would pop in and say I am, as always, thinking of Rachael and her family. Putting our Christmas Tree up today and knowing that hunting season is officially over and no one has found or heard a thing. Makes me sad the family spent Thanksgiving with no answers and I am praying we learn something new SOON.

Why the media drop out I wonder, ....

I wish we would hear something too. No follow-up on D Stone or nothing new.

Bump bump for Rachael.

Unrelated case from Lewiston, but it gives one hope that one day (hopefully nowhere near this distant in time) there WILL be charges in her disappearance. Clock is ticking with CC in prison for such a limited spell.

If there was any earlier justice or karma in this Lewiston case, the SOB hasn't been much more than a vegetable since 2001. Will still face his day in court.

Praying Rachael's kids have resolution much quicker than in this case.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/111487389.html

CLARKSTON, Wash. -- With Christmas just days away, the family of a missing Clarkston woman is bracing for a holiday without their mother and grandmother.

Rachael Anderson was last seen in April near Moscow and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Anderson's family would normally celebrate Christmas at the 40-year-old's house but since her disappearance the holidays and life haven't been the same.

http://www.kxly.com/news/26252719/detail.html

Of course we know it was no "stranger" stalking Rachael.

Prayers to her family this holiday season.

New story today.

Rachael Anderson went missing almost 11 months ago. And the Asotin County Sheriff's Office said the case is still an active one.

"The main part of the investigation right now is we're awaiting lab results. We are starting to get results back from the Idaho State Lab," said Captain Dan Hally. "Those results we believe will be beneficial to the resolution of this case. We're still awaiting some lab results from the Washington State Lab."

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/117286053.html

Snipped from your news link anyoldtime48.
We just have to keep in mind that the lab is an over-stretched resource, both Idaho State and Washington State Lab. They're moving as quick as they can," said Hally. "And they have to be thorough. We don't want them to hurry things. That wouldn't serve anybody well. And so we understand and we are as patient as we can be, but we certainly do understand the frustrations of the family and
Holy cow, their not kidding when they say the labs are stretched thin. Just now getting results after eleven months? I can't begin to imagine how frustrated Rachael's family is. What a shame that the wheels of justice are forced to grind so slowly due to budget issues.

Sounds like maybe the search last weekend may have turned something up? Why else would they say they could not rule out that location?
At least the monster is behind bars. Just a matter of time CC, just a matter of time and no more cushy federal prison for you ... Nope, Bubba's waitin for you at one of those real nice State Prisons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back