Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Court documents released Wednesday show that Capone will be charged with principal to murder in the first degree, conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, failure to notify coroner or law enforcement of death, conspiracy to commit failure to notify coroner or law enforcement of death.

Capone’s estranged wife vanished in April 16th, 2010 as the couple was preparing to divorce.

Court documents stated that Capone murdered Anderson with the abatement of David Christopher Stone. Authorities arrested Stone who faced a judge Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Arrest-warrant-served-for--205664791.html

Attachments

• Capone+stone+5.1.jpg
    Capone+stone+5.1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 41
I'll have to go back and refresh my memory, but wasn't David Stone the guy Capone was living with? Someone he met at church?

UPDATE 2:40 P.M.: Latah County prosecutors have also charged David C. Stone with principal to murder in the first degree, conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, failure to notify coroner or law enforcement of death, and conspiracy to commit failure to notify coroner or law enforcement of death, related to Rachael Anderson's death. All four are felonies.

Stone, 49, faces the same charges as Charles A. Capone related to Anderson's death.Court records allege Stone was with Capone on the day of Anderson's disappearance April 16, 2010, and they were reportedly the last two people to see her alive.

Capone waived extradition this afternoon in Asotin County Superior Court. He is now expected to be transferred into custody of the Latah County Jail.

Stone is in custody of the Latah County Sheriff's Office.

http://lmtribune.com/article_8b6c344a-b28e-11e2-8657-001a4bcf6878.html

Attachments

• Capone Charging Doc.pdf
    172.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Stone's Charging Doc.pdf
    720.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Stones Charging Doc2.pdf
    143.5 KB · Views: 6
Hopefully Stone will plea bargain and reveal the location of Rachael's body
icon9.gif

I'll have to go back and refresh my memory, but wasn't David Stone the guy Capone was living with? Someone he met at church?

This is what I thought too... but can't remember if it was Bogden? But I didn't think Bogden's wife would let him and wasn't he interviewed once and was cleared?? I'm almost positive I remember CC living with DS.

Poor Rachael is burried somewhere...possibly near St. Maries.

According to authorities Stone, a worker for the City of Moscow, asked to be taught how to use a backhoe at the Moscow City Maintenance shop during the first week of April, 2010, telling co-workers he had to "help a buddy with a project." He subsequently practiced digging a hole, and when he was told to fill the hole back in reportedly quipped that he was going to "bury them in the spoils pile."

[snip]

He mentioned how law enforcement had searched the 40 acres around a cabin in St. Maries; Capone said they could search for 50 years but would never find anything.

When other inmates teased him about Anderson's body being found at the cabin, Capone got up and left; the inmate walked with him and overheard Capone say, "I buried the body so deep they'll never find it … they'll never find the *advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored*."
Or worse.

Capone then laid out how he would kill someone if he were going to kill them. In detail he explained he would put them on a big tarp, wait until the blood coagulated, cut the body up and then dissolve the body parts in a car parts washer. Capone explained temperatures in the washer can reach upwards of 1300 degrees. Three years earlier, during the execution of the search warrant on Capone's business, a car parts washer was seen inside the shop.
Ugh. This was a difficult read. :( But LOTS of additional information here: http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idah...rder/-/101230/19971776/-/9tk8w5z/-/index.html

In outlining the reason for the first degree murder charge, investigators made the following comments in court documents:

1. Charles Capone and David Stone surveiled, stalked and followed Rachael Anderson.
2. Charles Capone exchanged text messaged and telephone communications with Rachael Anderson for the purpose of luring her to Capone's business in Latah County, Idaho.
3. Charles Capone gave an ultimatum to Rachael Anderson for her to return to him and not pursue divorce.
4. David Stone sought and received instructions on the operation of a backhoe.
5. Charles Capone stole a prescription drug known as Ambien.
6. David Stone went to Charles Capone's business on April 16, 2010.
7. Charles Capone and/or David Stone put Ambien into Rachael Anderson's beer for the purpose of drugging her.
8. Charles Capone and/or David Stone killed and murdered Rachael Anderson.

http://www.khq.com/story/22134983/c...isappearane-of-his-estranged-wife-3-years-ago

I'm confused. I thought the assault charges in Asotin County were being dropped and federal charges were going to filed? Latah County is handling now?

Regardless, happy for Rachael's family.

I think they originally thought it involved crossing state lines, since it was on the border of Idaho and Washington - hence the Feds being involved - but now they think it all happened in Idaho, so Latah County had to file charges. :twocents: I really hope Stone flips on Charles and gives up information. This has been too long coming.

I would so love to go watch the trail but between work and it being very awkward because I know him it probably won't happen.

Going back to find info on Stone on the treads.

there isn't much..he was mentioned in on article back in the day. He has no record in Idaho besides this and a divorce in Bonner county in 2004.
The David stone stuff is at the beginning of this thread somewhere.

We are a long way away from justice. This is the first 30 seconds of a 5k marathon. The prosecution has a long row to hoe. There are many locally that doubt if this will hold up. On the plus side Judge John Judge is a stand up guy so at least there is that.

One of the problems they are goin to run into is this

how to use a backhoe at the Moscow City Maintenance shop during the first week of April, 2010, telling co-workers he had to "help a buddy with a project."

He mentioned how law enforcement had searched the 40 acres around a cabin in St. Maries

If they get to hung up on keeping both the backhoe and trying to convince the jury that she is burried at the cabin in St Maries they are going to get stompped. There is NO WAY you can get a backhoe up to that cabin in april. It is impossible. They will do much better off staying broad with their info and not getting backed into any corners that would cause reasonable doubt.

Capone's and Stone's preliminary hearing is delayed until July 30.

Meanwhile the Latah County Prosecutor, Bill Thompson, announced they would not seek the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back