Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would appear they are going to let Stone plead guilty to Failure to Notify Police and Coroner of a Death and drop the Murder and Conspiracy charges against him.
I would have to assume him rolling over on Capone and telling LE where Rachael's Remains are would be conditions.

I don't understand. If Stone copped a plea, and he helped dispose of Rachael's body; why haven't LE been able to find her yet? Did he forget where the location was?

Yeah everybody here(I live about 30 miles way) is wondering the same thing:with Stone back out on the bricks on bail he MUST have told LE quite a bit for them to give him this massive plea bargain ...so WHERE is the body?
One would think that would have been a done deal before he was released.

Yeah everybody here(I live about 30 miles way) is wondering the same thing:with Stone back out on the bricks on bail he MUST have told LE quite a bit for them to give him this massive plea bargain ...so WHERE is the body?
One would think that would have been a done deal before he was released.

Scratching my head over this one? He didn't have enough moral integrity to report her death and disposal to LE when it happened, so what makes them think he is is being honest now? Just seems like they would want proof postive before he is released on bail.

Not to mention he could have saved Rachael's family and loved ones so much grief, by coming forward three years ago. Incomprehensible and IMO certainly not worthy of obtaining bail. But on the flip side, if it's the only way she can be found and laid to rest, I guess a deal with the devil ...

Devil is right.

This man is as evil as Capone. So long he knew where she was. Her kids needed to know this in 2010, not 2013.

Case Archive link is upthread, and it is updated.

Devil is right.

This man is as evil as Capone. So long he knew where she was. Her kids needed to know this in 2010, not 2013.

Case Archive link is upthread, and it is updated.
Yeah I would have to imagine that he will have an interesting time continuing his life in THIS area.
I cant help but wonder what Capone offered him for his help?
What was he going to get out of it?
I shudder to think....

The search for Anderson's body began after a tip from fishermen who say a tarp-covered object fell off their anchor. However Capone's alleged accomplice David Stone, recently took a plea deal.

"This search yes is based on the information that was given to us by David Stone," said Fox. "That's why we're following up and concentrating on this particular area."

They didn't find anything on the river Tuesday but Detective Nichols said they'll be back on the water Wednesday.

"They have very sophisticated equipment so we're able to do some searching that we hadn't been able to do before so I am hopeful," said Nichols.

Nichols said there are other resources they can utilize, such as the Spokane County Dive Team, if the search Wednesday comes up dry.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/Sonar-239266611.html

LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - The U.S. Coast Guard has joined the search of the Snake River near Clarkston, Wash., for the body of a Lewiston woman who has been missing since April 2010.

Asotin County (Wash.) Sheriff Ken Brancroft tells KLEW-TV that a fisherman pulled up an anchor and something wrapped in a tarp came up with it before breaking free. Bancroft says that information helped narrow the search for the body of Rachael Anderson.

http://www.khq.com/story/24377316/new-search-for-rachael-anderson

MOSCOW - Additional evidence means Charles A. Capone won't stand trial until this summer for his alleged role in the disappearance of Rachael Anderson.

The 52-year-old Moscow man charged with murder and conspiracy related to the Clarkston woman's death was scheduled for a jury trial next month. Second District Judge Michael J. Griffin postponed the trial Monday morning until June 23.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116680731683607/

Remainder of story can be read at facebook link.

Remainder of story can be read at facebook link.

I wonder where the truck was found?

His trial was delayed because new evidence - including a recently located Dodge Durango - has surfaced in the case that needs to be examined by both the Latah County Prosecutor's Office and Capone's Moscow attorneys, D. Ray Barker and Mark Monson, according to court documents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back