Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Capone's and Stone's preliminary hearing is delayed until July 30.

Meanwhile the Latah County Prosecutor, Bill Thompson, announced they would not seek the death penalty.

Smart move with a no body case, IMO.

Let's just get convictions and lock them up. I'm even amenable to a sentence less than LWOP, if he serves at least 20+.

Capone's and Stone's preliminary hearing is delayed until July 30.

Meanwhile the Latah County Prosecutor, Bill Thompson, announced they would not seek the death penalty.

Let's just get convictions and lock them up. I'm even amenable to a sentence less than LWOP, if he serves at least 20+.

Recently Waller gave LE the location of Jacque's body, in exchange for a lighter sentence. Hoping this piece of crap does the same thing for Rachael's family.

Recently Waller gave LE the location of Jacque's body, in exchange for a lighter sentence. Hoping this piece of crap does the same thing for Rachael's family.

I hope they tell where her body is too, but what if the death could be called "heineous"? upon discovering it? I want her body, but also want him locked up for all time. This isn't his first merry go round with violence.....especially on women. PLUS he played stalking head games with her..!!! :jail:

Some great people in here .. still. Miss all the daily conversing. Sad its on these terms. Happy to know Rachael has so many amazing people on her side. She will get her revenge no matter where she is. From the rumors of how Capone talked in prison... I think its only a matter of time. Someone will break. Will it be Stone? 20.00 bucks riding on it.

I agree, Stone will crack if anyone does. They can give him a deal and get Capone put away. But the deal ought to be a good amount of time.

I followed the Gee/Constant murder case in IL. We only heard a week or so before trial was that the perps brother would testify against him to get himself a lesser sentence because they were both charged with all 5 murders but only 1 bro did the killing while the other waited and watched and did nothing. Long story short... the LE knew for over 3 1/2 years that this was to be. They never made it public until right before trial.

Hope this happens here.

I can't help but to think they know more than it seems. But then that is usually the case. I'm all for a lesser charge for whomever speaks up.. as long as its not Capone. He deserves to fry. RIGHT after he tells us where she is.

The live blog linked by Wazzu above is a treasure. That reporter is on her toes (which we rarely see in any cases now, at least the lesser known).

I saved it in the Case Archive.

Current pics of Stone & Capone. I wish the news sites covering this trial would use this pasty old fatguy pic instead of the one taken 20 years ago.

From LRTribune:

Been awaiting the testimony from RB. Incredibly sad how Capone took advantage of and duped decent people. He wasn't the only one that mistakenly thought Capone wore some kind of halo.

But that is how abusive manipulators work. In retrospect, the ones who have woken up to what Capone and Stone really are must feel pretty awful about now.

Rachael so sadly gone, and so many other lives Capone has wrecked in his miserable existence.

Sounds like he utilized the "friends" he (Capone) had to get any and all information he could to try to cover his *advertiser censored*. Too bad it looks like its going to blow up in his face. Stone looks just as guilty and arrogant as Capone.

I can only hope they all see through the weasel and his side kicks story.

Stone is asking for the judge to be recused. The DA wants them tried together. I haven't found a link, just heard it on the radio on the way to work. Made me think of websleuths and everyone on this thread. I know I haven't posted in a long time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devanport
Back