Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew Jan, he is from Moscow. Such a sad day. The lady he killed was a recovering meth-addict. She was a business owner, mother of three and she was truly a success story. She left Jan after he abused her 9-year old twin with autism. Jan was said to be bi-polar. The last time I saw him was 11 years ago. Smart, funny well-to-do, but obviously seriously disturbed. May they all R.I.P. Another case of Domestic Violence resulting in murder. When will it end?

It was a very good train of thought, if this were anyone but CC.
He has had child support liens following him and likely has not filed a tax return in many, many years. After looking at all those cases against him in AZ and ID, I wondered how he even got a business license. The business partner, who ended up withdrawing from the partnership with him, either did not do any due diligence before he hooked up with CC or was on the shady side too. Foolhardy either way.

I think CC's wives always filed separate tax returns, I also think certain things were put in their names only at an attempt to hide assets. Rachael had two minor children, if she was the custodial parent, chances are she claimed them as exemptions on her tax returns. It would not behoove her to get mixed up in CC's tax mess, she would lose any refund due her.

We already discussed that Rachael was named as the agent of service for CC's business. Is someone running it for him in his absence?

The business is gone. Like I mentioned before..everything was sold a few weeks ago and the sign is down. Who did the selling and where the money went I don't know but there is no longer a Palouse Multiple Services.

Also it is going to be very difficult to get the media or anyone rallied up for Rachael if her family isn't involved. Why would they listen to random locals if the family isn't contacting them every day?

Also it is going to be very difficult to get the media or anyone rallied up for Rachael if her family isn't involved. Why would they listen to random locals if the family isn't contacting them every day?

I agree. I do not know Rachael or her family. I am just an ADVOCATE that wants to help and will lend a hand.

How can we get the LE to hear our protest? MEDIA ATTENTION! Strength in numbers. Rachael Anderson has almost 10,000 facebook ADVOCATES and us. She has been missing so long, with nothing. And, no one is doing anything to find her. This is so >>>> UP! Can someone please organize a search, candle light, press conference, something? I am going to Lewiston again on Sunday. I will again search along the way. Please help. I will do whatever is needed to find her, her stalker, her spirit, whatever is left of this God-awful situation. I have lost all patience. As is expected...

I agree. I do not know Rachael or her family. I am just an ADVOCATE that wants to help and will lend a hand.

I'm sorry. I totally misunderstood your previous post. Please forgive me for being so presumptuous.

Just checking in - haven't been on this thread for awhile. Any new developments? Is CC still in jail? Hoping Rachel is found and justice is served.

I'm sorry. I totally misunderstood your previous post. Please forgive me for being so presumptuous.

It is okay. I totally understand what friends and family should do, only I am not friends nor family with the victim, only an advocate. I am just willing to do whatever it takes to help find Rachael Anderson. I live 100+ miles from her. I have lived in Lewiston and Moscow and I know people in the community. I know what community members say is being done and what should be done. Do you think the press would listen to an ADVOCATE?

It is okay. I totally understand what friends and family should do, only I am not friends nor family with the victim, only an advocate. I am just willing to do whatever it takes to help find Rachael Anderson. I live 100+ miles from her. I have lived in Lewiston and Moscow and I know people in the community. I know what community members say is being done and what should be done. Do you think the press would listen to an ADVOCATE?

Can you share this info? TIA and yes indeedy I do believe they would listen to an advocate...media are the biggest ones:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/advocate?db=dictionary

HollyBlue,, In the past months I have been emailing the news organizations and addressing them to the reporters who have reported on Rachael's disappearance before. Not much action back though? Stumped.

Just checking in - haven't been on this thread for awhile. Any new developments? Is CC still in jail? Hoping Rachel is found and justice is served.

CC is tucked safely away in Bonner County jail. Took a plea deal and pled guilty to one count of felon in possession of a firearm in exchange for the 2nd same-same count being dropped.

Sentencing I believe will be Sept 27th, and I hope to attend, and further hope they hand him the max sentence. Might be all they ever get him on (shuddering at that thought).

Time for Rachael to be found.

http://www.kxly.com/news/24162452/detail.html

So I have started back at the begining of this case and am going through things post by post....news aritical by news artical. I am wondering if the incident of the alleged choking happened in Idaho or Washington....and if it was reported. I am guessing it happened in Idaho or that it wasn't reported because Washington has a mandatory arrest for DV. Looks like so far I'm not coming up with any answers....just more questions.

Does anyone have an online subscription to a detective site that will let you do a reverse look up of a license plate number? In the begining we were all wondering who owned the GMC Yukon..this is the only way to find out. There isn't a free search site and in the state of Idaho you can't get that info from the DMV.

Any idea if CC had any connections to the Craigmont/Winchester/Cottonwood area? Exploring possibilities of a recurring "267" dream and when I searched milepost 267 in Idaho, came up with this bridge project over Lawyer's Canyon/Creek. Looks like at least a 200ft down below that bridge, and the Google aerial looks like it might be accessible off Hwy 95 from just north of the bridge, but probably only with an ATV??

http://itd.idaho.gov/accountability/US_95_Lawyers_Canyon.htm

Any idea if CC had any connections to the Craigmont/Winchester/Cottonwood area? Exploring possibilities of a recurring "267" dream and when I searched milepost 267 in Idaho, came up with this bridge project over Lawyer's Canyon/Creek. Looks like at least a 200ft down below that bridge, and the Google aerial looks like it might be accessible off Hwy 95 from just north of the bridge, but probably only with an ATV??

http://itd.idaho.gov/accountability/US_95_Lawyers_Canyon.htm

Can you let us know of the setting or atomsphere regardng the 267? Maybe that has something to it also.
TIA

Can you let us know of the setting or atmosphere regardng the 267? Maybe that has something to it also.
TIA

Short, recurring dream. Nothing but this annoying almost "banner" flashing at me and/or scrolling past me. In my face and trying to get my attention. The number is always 267. Always B&W but hopefully will come back in color. When I get recurring, they usually are only B&W and tend to be up close and personal, as in you can't see the forest for the trees.

No setting. Just this thing flashing at me, pretty much from the dark. And the strong feeling somebody is smacking me upside the head (not literally) to tell me "you should KNOW this dummy."

I've been down that far on 95 maybe 3-4 times in my life and not in the last 20 years, so that's not an area I know. However it is my home state, and there is another town there with a name that to me has instantaneous meaning, and in a big, big way. Not one of the 3 I listed, and wasn't a town name I previously was aware existed in Idaho. Also probably closest to that mile marker, but I'd have to go back and check to be sure.

All that said, this doesn't last long enough or come in any context to help me, except it won't be some obscure thing. Won't be part of another number. Just that "267" in white or light color on dark background in rectangular shape. Everything else around me is dark. Almost like being in a dark, quiet theater by yourself and having this number being flashed at you on screen, but no sense of where I was at all. Think an old episode of the Twilight Zone.

And I have no idea if it has to do with RA. Might be Kyron or Lindsey. Or a dead pet or relative. Or too much heat and ice cream. But bugger has been persistent and insistent, and I can't clear my head enough to figure out a thing that number has to do with me and just me.

I crossed off every Hwy or State Route 267 in the country. Either never been in the state, or not on the road. Mileposts in OR and WA (on I-5 and Hwy 97) meant nothing, although I need to recheck I-90, as that's one I have traveled umpteen hundred times. If it's an exit number, I wouldn't have clue without digging, because I don't pay attention to them by number, but by name.

So far, that "whoa" name in Idaho is only thing that has caught my attention at all.

Had some bombshell stuff sent to me last night (unrelated to this) that I made mistake of reading through last night (this morning) before I went to bed, and needless to say it helped neither sleeping, nor useful dreaming. Nothing of remote interest or importance, and no flashing 267.

So atmosphere dark, but not scary. Nothing else visible but the number. If it repeats again, I can only hope to get color and more than the 30 second "commercial" with no related info.

Hope that helps. If it's Rachael, somewhere or something that I "should" know.

Is there a house number or business or bldg number 267 in Moscow or maybe Lewiston that might relate? Would have to be between 2nd and 3rd to qualify (this is not 267XX). Or do we know who PO Box 267 belongs to?

It is interesting this number keeps applying itself to you. Our subconscious is a powerful thing. It may be something you have read and discovered about RA’s disappearance that will become obvious. I can understand your need to connect the dots. I wish you the best. Sit down, relax and it will appear, yes?

Short, recurring dream. Nothing but this annoying almost "banner" flashing at me and/or scrolling past me. In my face and trying to get my attention. The number is always 267. Always B&W but hopefully will come back in color. When I get recurring, they usually are only B&W and tend to be up close and personal, as in you can't see the forest for the trees.

No setting. Just this thing flashing at me, pretty much from the dark. And the strong feeling somebody is smacking me upside the head (not literally) to tell me "you should KNOW this dummy."

I've been down that far on 95 maybe 3-4 times in my life and not in the last 20 years, so that's not an area I know. However it is my home state, and there is another town there with a name that to me has instantaneous meaning, and in a big, big way. Not one of the 3 I listed, and wasn't a town name I previously was aware existed in Idaho. Also probably closest to that mile marker, but I'd have to go back and check to be sure.

All that said, this doesn't last long enough or come in any context to help me, except it won't be some obscure thing. Won't be part of another number. Just that "267" in white or light color on dark background in rectangular shape. Everything else around me is dark. Almost like being in a dark, quiet theater by yourself and having this number being flashed at you on screen, but no sense of where I was at all. Think an old episode of the Twilight Zone.

And I have no idea if it has to do with RA. Might be Kyron or Lindsey. Or a dead pet or relative. Or too much heat and ice cream. But bugger has been persistent and insistent, and I can't clear my head enough to figure out a thing that number has to do with me and just me.

I crossed off every Hwy or State Route 267 in the country. Either never been in the state, or not on the road. Mileposts in OR and WA (on I-5 and Hwy 97) meant nothing, although I need to recheck I-90, as that's one I have traveled umpteen hundred times. If it's an exit number, I wouldn't have clue without digging, because I don't pay attention to them by number, but by name.

So far, that "whoa" name in Idaho is only thing that has caught my attention at all.

Had some bombshell stuff sent to me last night (unrelated to this) that I made mistake of reading through last night (this morning) before I went to bed, and needless to say it helped neither sleeping, nor useful dreaming. Nothing of remote interest or importance, and no flashing 267.

So atmosphere dark, but not scary. Nothing else visible but the number. If it repeats again, I can only hope to get color and more than the 30 second "commercial" with no related info.

Hope that helps. If it's Rachael, somewhere or something that I "should" know.

Is there a house number or business or bldg number 267 in Moscow or maybe Lewiston that might relate? Would have to be between 2nd and 3rd to qualify (this is not 267XX). Or do we know who PO Box 267 belongs to?

Bonners Ferry's Prefix is 267-

It is interesting this number keeps applying itself to you. Our subconscious is a powerful thing. It may be something you have read and discovered about RA’s disappearance that will become obvious. I can understand your need to connect the dots. I wish you the best. Sit down, relax and it will appear, yes?

I so wish it worked that way. I need 5 days away from clients, cases, the heat, you name it!

Generally walks in the cemetery or along the lake take care of clearing things out, but all I got out of that yesterday was heat stroke.

Friday got big doings locally that should at least distract from all this for a day. Maybe next week a take a drive down to the Palouse. If it's windy, guaranteed to clear my head out.

Meantime, mint chocolate chip ice cream and hopefully a couple good night's sleep.

And somebody kindly suggested a nice epsom salt bath to "clear." If it dissolves in cool water, I'm all over that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back