GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good to "see" you too Dotr!

What I found astonishing is that apparently amputations are up 20% since 2010 due to Diabetes! That is just horrible, and so sad. I also found out that people can TAKE their amputated limbs with them if they so choose - holy moly! Talk about a conversation starter!

Amateur opinion and speculation

RSBM

Glad to 'see' both of you!

This would be relatively simple to determine -- legs would most likely have previously amputated toes from diabetic complications.

This sounds horrible? Well, folks, maintain a weight appropriate for your height and be physically active about 30 minutes each day.

Nearly foolproof way to avoid amputation due to diabetic complications.

Yes, I am a nutrition educator.

Wondering where these bags came from -- the marina camera idea is interesting!

I only just found this out however the discovery was June 19th.... the following is from one of the articles

Seattle police are investigating after finding "several bags" with human remains inside near Luna Park in West Seattle.

Police responded after getting a call about a suspicious bag on the beach near the water in the 1100 block of Alki Avenue SW Friday afternoon.

Another bag was found in the water, and once the contents inside were determined to be human remains, detectives responded to investigate, according to a release from the Seattle Police Department.

UPDATE: Police response at Duwamish Head - 'human remains' confirmed

Police continue to investigate after 'several bags' of human remains found at West Seattle beach

Is this a company who is paid to dispose of medical waste and is upping their profits by disposing of them in the water instead of the normal channels?
There is video today of the kids who found the small suitcase filled with missing remains. The remains were wrapped in black plastic bag. They could smell it just standing next to it.

This is not medical waste dumping.

Teens post TikTok video of the moment they find human remains inside a suitcase on a Seattle beach | Daily Mail Online

*i'd like to know more about this randonautica app. pretty weird that the app took them to that spot, although i suppose no one could know where a body would wash up. interesting though.

"The app encourages people to explore areas around them by using a random number generator to come up with a set of coordinates, according to Wired.

Users are told to set an intention before embarking on the trip and then report back later on whether they experienced any coincidences that suggest the universe fulfilled the intention."

Teens post TikTok video of the moment they find human remains inside a suitcase on a Seattle beach | Daily Mail Online

*i'd like to know more about this randonautica app. pretty weird that the app took them to that spot, although i suppose no one could know where a body would wash up. interesting though.

"The app encourages people to explore areas around them by using a random number generator to come up with a set of coordinates, according to Wired.

Users are told to set an intention before embarking on the trip and then report back later on whether they experienced any coincidences that suggest the universe fulfilled the intention."
That app sounds creepy af and reminds me of some of the apps geared towards kids to lure them out of their house.

Hopefully this post is allowed,

Someone just sent me a tiktok of the teens who found the remains on the beach. Remains were in a suitcase, they thought perhaps there could be money or something of the sort. They were playing/doing "randonauts" - I had never heard of this, apparently it's:

Randonauting is using a random number generator to produce specific coordinates within a set radius of your current location that you can travel to as a way of exploring the world around you. People gather these coordinates through a dedicated app, Randonautica, where they can further define what they want to encounter.
‘Randonauts’ have found a great way to spice up lockdown walks | WIRED UK

I don't think I can link to the tiktok but search the user ughhenry

Apparently it took the police 4+ hours and 3 phone calls to actually show up.

Yes I saw the Tiktok just now and came straight here!

The teens joked that it might be full of money (oh how I wish for them that it were) and they touched it as little as possible, used a stick to flip the suitcase open etc - you could see the contents were tightly packed in thick black bin/refuse bags. It was a a small black canvas type suitcase (not a hard shell or leather type) with a zip pocket on the front. Like a weekend size travel case not a big old week away and fit a whole body in type.

This is not medical waste!

I feel bad for the kids who found it. I don't think they know how to process it.
TikTok Dead Body in Suitcase Video in Seattle Goes Viral | Heavy.com

From reading at some of the links, the kids who found the suitcase and posted it online didn't know that it contained body parts. They didn't learn the facts until the next day when LE reported to news outlets the next day that it was human remains. By then the kids had posted the video online (as people do when engaging in that game). Just pointing this out to cut the kids some slack. They didn't know what it was and did the right thing in calling LE anyway.

How traumatizing for these teens who are already being exposed to so much in the world right now. Here they are using an innocent app to play a game and break up the monotony of quarantine and they find a dead body. This is not a good year...

Here's the link & screenshot of the suitcase.

The suitcase is on the rocks ... I'm in the UK, so no idea how hot Seattle weather is so I'm wondering.... the suitcase looked dry AND when the girl opened it, the black plastic bag also looked dry. So, I was thinking that IF it had previously been in the water, I might expect the suitcase to dry out on the outside but, wouldn't the inside contents still be wet? Or is it hot enough to have at least dried out the contents facing upward and may still be wet underneath?

Henry ✰ on TikTok

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-133328_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-133328_TikTok.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_20200622-133321_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-133321_TikTok.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 156
Here's the link & screenshot of the suitcase.

The suitcase is on the rocks ... I'm in the UK, so no idea how hot Seattle weather is so I'm wondering.... the suitcase looked dry AND when the girl opened it, the black plastic bag also looked dry. So, I was thinking that IF it had previously been in the water, I might expect the suitcase to dry out on the outside but, wouldn't the inside contents still be wet? Or is it hot enough to have at least dried out the contents facing upward and may still be wet underneath?

Henry ✰ on TikTok
The suitcase and bag within it looks surprisingly "clean and tidy" considering its' contents, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian
Back