WA WA - Shantina Smiley, 29, & Azriel Carver, 8 (fnd deceased), Olympia, Mar 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason the items were near the stairs would not have been because they were going up them. She wanted them to appear like they had washed up there to be found by the people in the neighborhood who would be coming DOWN them to walk on the beach.

But how did the police find out she'd been at their house? Did RS or grandfather call them back for more information or did RS tell the police about this? Did the Williams' tell the police?

We have a mother and small child who simply *vanished*, and from all accounts, completely out of character for her to do so. At that point, no one had any idea who the Williams were, what they may have done to SS and AC, if they'd held them or followed them out or simply if they had some idea what direction she'd taken or anything she may have said to give them a clue as to where she was ... all he knew was these people had seen Shantina, and there had been no contact from her since. So why not check into that immediately?

I agree, this is very strange, if RS was concerned enough to ride around searching for them, IMO he would have called the GF first to see if he heard from them.

Also I would think he would start looking at the last place she was seen, and or report them missing from that last phone call.

Nope. Whatever has been discussed is wrong.

I just found out for sure...
The size 9 bigger shoe is the size 9 womans shoe.
The smaller shoe is a boys size 13.

There was NO mans shoe found.

SLOPPY SLOPPY reporting, at best.

Sorry. A boy's size 13 is not that big.

http://www.zappos.com/measure-your-shoe-size

http://shoes.about.com/od/sizemeasurementcharts/a/kidssizechart.htm

According to both, a boys' size 13 is about 7 1/2 inches long. That smaller shoe is MUCH more than an inch or two longer than the spacer (which is about 6 inches long). Looking at my grandson's feet, they're pretty big for a 4 year old, but no where near the size of a Dasani water bottle.

Attachments

• smileyshoe1.jpg
    smileyshoe1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5
The reason the items were near the stairs would not have been because they were going up them. She wanted them to appear like they had washed up there to be found by the people in the neighborhood who would be coming DOWN them to walk on the beach.
Or someone did.....If the person she was meeting, the third party, is the perpetrator.(only my OWN conjecture, theory, surmising....)

Thanks!

The larger size shoe must be hers. The smaller shoe is about the same size.

A boy's size 13 is 7.5 inches (for the foot, not the whole shoe.)

I just measured my 9W against a piece of paper (don't have a tape measure handy) and it is the same size as the long edge of the paper (11 inches long).

Thanks!

And apparently the length of the 16.9 ounce Dasani bottle (which I think is what is in the photo) is 8 inches long. So that explains why it looks to be the same length as the smaller shoe.

Thanks!

No, it can't be.

I understand what they meant by sizing (like I said above, my grandson's shoe is about 8 inches long); regardless of that, the smaller shoe is NOT a boys size 13.

The shoes "fit better" with one being from Az and one being from her. But her's has been re-tied after she took them off. Either way, the items were staged.

That alone is suspicious. But she is the one who started the entire trip behaved in a suspicious manner. The constant looking at the map and being told to go one direction and going the other several times point to her pretending to be lost. This is why I am not speculating there is a third party who perpetrated the incident but aided and abetted.

I think it is referring to the foot size, not shoe size. An 11.5 inch mans foot would wear a size 13 shoe. So the shoe would be larger than 11.5 inches.
I know, sorry worded that wrong. But that goes further to prove that larger shoe is a man's shoe.

Lt. Mealey says his team has identified contents found on a beach. Some belong to Shantina and Azriel, and some do not. Lt. Mealey also mentions that they could have fallen out of the family mini-van because the doors and hatch were left open:

• Wine bottle (Shantina was seen purchasing this earlier in the night at the Handy Pantry around 7:55 p.m., it was found on the beach, half empty with the cap on it)

• Baseball (not identified)

• Orange ball (does belong to Azriel)

• Possibly a men’s shoe, size 13 (not identified)

• Asthma inhaler (belongs to Azriel)

• Two water bottles (unidentified)

• A woman or man’s shoe size, 9w (does belong to Shantina) [they are probably saying either d/t the style, but a 9 in womans' shoes is equivalent to about a 7 in men's]

There is no mans shoe.

The reporter is wrong.
That reporter got their information from the police. Regardless of that, neither shoe is a child's shoe. If the larger one is a woman's shoe (and IMO it's obviously not from the construction), then it belongs to one big-footed gal.

I know, sorry worded that wrong. But that goes further to prove that larger shoe is a man's shoe.

Lt. Mealey says his team has identified contents found on a beach. Some belong to Shantina and Azriel, and some do not. Lt. Mealey also mentions that they could have fallen out of the family mini-van because the doors and hatch were left open:

• Wine bottle (Shantina was seen purchasing this earlier in the night at the Handy Pantry around 7:55 p.m., it was found on the beach, half empty with the cap on it)

• Baseball (not identified)

• Orange ball (does belong to Azriel)

• Possibly a men’s shoe, size 13 (not identified)

• Asthma inhaler (belongs to Azriel)

• Two water bottles (unidentified)

• A woman or man’s shoe size, 9w (does belong to Shantina) [they are probably saying either d/t the style, but a 9 in womans' shoes is equivalent to about a 7 in men's]

I don't understand the question about the shoe. Kid's shoe has a size 13. Ladies shoes do not and rarely exceed size 10. The difference in a men's 13 and a kid's 13 is huge. So why is there any room for speculation. Either there is a man's size 13 or there is not. Either there is a ladies size 9 and that also should be VERY easy to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98