WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH got a ride from someone with such a digital readout in her car, in the middle of a snowstorm. There was no electricity on a couple of closest gas stations and they were running on empty and managed to drive 50 miles after the digital readout said they had zero miles left.

Is it the most recent one?

No.

BBM. Amen! We've seen this before...... I know I have seen a great many of your posts with regards to parental alienation gitana1, and I respect your opinion greatly with regards to this topic. I think we have a fruit loop mom here who will do anything to get revenge/retaliate against her stbx.

What are your thoughts on a decision coming down from the courts with each parent having custody of one child, thus no child support exchaning hands? I'm still trying to wrap my head around why she would hide or harm one and not the other, and why the male child and not the female child? I also agree with your previous post, she will surely lose custody to dad now.

jmo

It is rare, unless the parents earn pretty much an identical amount. I note that trial was set and then changed on November 2, 2011, or at least the clerk was given authorization to strike the trial date. The massive volume of activity in their divorce case hasn't even culminated in a final trial yet.
I'm still wondering about the 7 months thing. This mom is active in the litigation. How could he have kept the kids (or the daughter) for 7 months without her being able to see her? Wouldn't mom have rushed into court? Unless he hid her?

This is an interesting case. Litigation is heating up again in it. I wonder, if mom claims dad did something, how she could make such a claim. Why would she leave a baby in the car, especially given past citations and if she felt her husband is an abusive person (who could be tracking her, perhaps). Nothing makes sense here.

Woot!! Thank you!!

Here is her blog:

http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/

Her facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=800009168

See Sept 28, 2010

After listening to the audio recording on her blog, I sincerely hope that M. is in the safe care of her father. She may have thrown one heck of a fit but at least she is probably safe with her father.
These recording infuriate me and it is painfully obvious that Julia has manipulated M. and turned her against her father. The woman should be jailed for the emotional abuse of M. as well as neglect and the possible murder of baby Sky.
So, what is LE waiting for...arrest her already!
jmo

Good Lord....listen to that "Exchange audio" from 10-28 on mom's blog. That makes me cringe. Was this from the children being taken to their dad's?

At this point, I'm just not sure I'm willing to believe her claims of physical abuse. She has a credibility problem, especially based on those recordings. I'll keep a mind open to the possibility, but I'm going to need evidence to believe her.

I'm not thrilled with the male species at the moment for many reasons, but those recordings are telling.

I thought he was Christian and not Muslim! I kind of got the sense from the FB friends, etc. Also, Christmas pics.

BBM, my thoughts exactly.

The mom seems to be Russian. Kids being topless at the beach or pool is not abnormal in most of eastern and western Europe. But what struck me is that the girl is allowed to be as comfy as possible but the boy wears a shirt at the pool? Why? Is she covering something she doesn't want anyone to see?

Wow. But now with this disappearance, I find myself not trusting what the mom says. Could be 100% true that he is abusive and hurt her and just coincidental that her son is now missing, the baby that looks so much like him and who she doesn't seem to favor. But I don't know.

if we are to go by her flickr... that this picture was taken back in march (it was uploaded in march) this is NOT the most recent picture of him! He most likely looks completely different!

I'm left to wondering if this was a set-up. It was Sunday morning. By a Bellevue church, one that he invited a customer to (still not sure if it was the same church), and she runs out of gas? But he knows he adores her daughter. I just don't know....

No.

It is rare, unless the parents earn pretty much an identical amount. I note that trial was set and then changed on November 2, 2011, or at least the clerk was given authorization to strike the trial date. The massive volume of activity in their divorce case hasn't even culminated in a final trial yet.
I'm still wondering about the 7 months thing. This mom is active in the litigation. How could he have kept the kids (or the daughter) for 7 months without her being able to see her? Wouldn't mom have rushed into court? Unless he hid her?

This is an interesting case. Litigation is heating up again in it. I wonder, if mom claims dad did something, how she could make such a claim. Why would she leave a baby in the car, especially given past citations and if she felt her husband is an abusive person (who could be tracking her, perhaps). Nothing makes sense here.

Her FB states she is a stay-at-home mom. I did notice that the picture of Sky that is being used, which was pointed out earlier, was taken in March of this year. Judging on the progression of the photos, it seems to be a mini-vaca with her father and brother with the kids (in a pretty nice hotel at that).

Well this is incredibly sad, but for now I'll be up on that fence. There are some really stupid parents out there. Women on babycenter always argue it's fine to leave your kid in the car, one even said since she had twins it was too much work to take them out. She'd leave them in the car to go get a cupcake.

While it seems like no one with common sense would leave their child in the car, common sense just really isn't that common.

I'm wondering how no one saw this child left unattended in the vehicle.

I am usually willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't see HOW in this case. At best - she left a baby alone to wander off or be kidnapped. That is like painting a target on your toddler and sending them into a shooting range. You can't then abdicate responsibility because you weren't the one shooting.

I hope that this is just a stunt or a plan to keep the baby from his father. As much as I hate to hope that, it's the lesser of all the possible evils.

Its interesting that a woman who states she lives in fear of her and her childrens' lives would get up and leave her youngest in an unlocked vehicle for two hours.

Good Lord....listen to that "Exchange audio" from 10-28 on mom's blog. That makes me cringe. Was this from the children being taken to their dad's?

Yes. But listen carefully. Because it does sound like mom is manipulating the situation. She says lots of things in front of the little girl that certainly would not make the kid feel good about going with daddy. The dad seems to stay very calm throughout. The child stops crying when mom talks, listening. It bothers me a lot.

In other news, they were married for 14 years? And yet he only started abusing her in the last year of their marriage before separation? (According to the Mercury News article).

Listen, it is very possible but what is going on here? Kid disappeared in mom's care, not dad's. She admitted to leaving him alone for an hour while she took the treasured daughter with. She walked, didn't use a phone, and called a friend, not AAA or a tow. LE says the car started when they got there and there was no gas can. Locals and others have pointed out that there are churches very close by and this was 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday, with bike riders and church goers out in force. She had been cited before for leaving a child alone in the car. I don't want to lose sight of all these discrepancies in the face of the news about possible DV on the part of the dad.

Does anyone know where she was going that morning?

Yes. But listen carefully. Because it does sound like mom is manipulating the situation. She says lots of things in front of the little girl that certainly would not make the kid feel good about going with daddy. The dad seems to stay very calm throughout. The child stops crying when mom talks, listening. It bothers me a lot.

In other news, they were married for 14 years? And yet he only started abusing her in the last year of their marriage before separation? (According to the Mercury News article).

Listen, it is very possible but what is going on here? Kid disappeared in mom's care, not dad's. She admitted to leaving him alone for an hour while she took the treasured daughter with. She walked, didn't use a phone, and called a friend, not AAA or a tow. LE says the car started when they got there and there was no gas can. Locals and others have pointed out that there are churches very close by and this was 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday, with bike riders and church goers out in force. She had been cited before for leaving a child alone in the car. I don't want to lose sight of all these discrepancies in the face of the news about possible DV on the part of the dad.

I agree. And as pointed out earlier, dad has a pretty large Pakistani network available to him via family, but she might have a large network of Russian connections as well.

This is just crazy. I despise it when parents use children as pawns. GRR!

I'm left to wondering if this was a set-up. It was Sunday morning. By a Bellevue church, one that he invited a customer to (still not sure if it was the same church), and she runs out of gas? But he knows he adores her daughter. I just don't know....

I'm really torn on this one too, Surfie. It's so hard to say with limited info, but I'm playing devil's advocate for a minute... If JB is a victim of violent abuse, as she claims, she could be the victim of something bigger. Especially if this abuse escalated over time, the children were used as pawns, etc. I know those soundbytes don't sound good for her - but I wonder how I, myself would sound if I were a desperate terrified victim, and did not want to turn over custody of my children to someone I knew was a threat. I just don't know...

She recorded and uploaded those sound bytes for a reason (despite, it seems, for the fact that they don't make her sound that great), on a blog that was easily found by searching her full name. Why? Could she be leaving a trail of evidence, knowing something bad may happen to her? I'm really on the fence here: was she the abuser of the victim? I just don't want to point fingers yet. I keep thinking about how Grant Hayes made poor Laura Ackerson out to be a horrible psychotic, used the children as a pawn to get back at her, etc. And look what happened to her.... JMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966