WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to find better news this morning. Securing her apt says a lot! LE isn't buying the story either. Praying for Sky. Hoping there is some sort of electronic information at her apt to lead LE in the right direction.

I have never seen a search called off so quickly for a possibly wandering child especially taking into account the wooded area... I bet they have some other reason for calling off the search last night (jmhoo)

I have never seen a search called off so quickly for a possibly wandering child especially taking into account the wooded area... I bet they have some other reason for calling off the search last night (jmhoo)

Yeah that was our thought last night as well. Mom's story smells worse than a pile of cow manure.

If she harmed little Sky, why one and not the other? Was Sky closer to his daddy than the other child ( a girl, right?) and she did this out of revenge?

Again, I keep looking for a motive in these cases and this one has me puzzled.

If she's left the kids in the car alone in the past, maybe she is telling the truth and someone did snatch the little guy.

What are your thoughts about the father? Does he have an alibi? Could he have set up his soon to be ex wife for murder?

What are your thoughts about the father? Does he have an alibi? Could he have set up his soon to be ex wife for murder?

I'm not seeing how that could be pulled off. Pigs could fly I suppose, but the chances of him knowing or setting the circumstances for her enormously erroneous story and making her unknowingly complicit are unlikely. The stars would have to align in a fashion never seen in astrology in recorded history, then be struck by lightning, bitten by a shark, the river flow backwards and witnessing the loch ness monster in order to beat the odds here.

What are the chances some sicko just happens to drive by and grab the child off the side of the road ? I would say 1 out of 100 maybe. If he wandered off from around that area someone would have found him by now, there are tons of homes and business's in that area and no doubt the busy roadway someone would have called by now.

Have we searched for sex offenders around the area yet ?

I'm not seeing how that could be pulled off. Pigs could fly I suppose, but the chances of him knowing or setting the circumstances for her enormously erroneous story and making her unknowingly complicit are unlikely. The stars would have to align in a fashion never seen in astrology in recorded history, then be struck by lightning, bitten by a shark, the river flow backwards and witnessing the loch ness monster in order to beat the odds here.

I've never seen a pig fly. lol

I've only started following this case so I'm not up to speed with all the details. A partner/spouse tampering with a car is not far fetched and it's happened in other cases when the husband wanted the wife dead and set it up to look like an accident.

So again, my question is where was the father? Does he have an alibi? I'm trying to rule out any other possibilities. I think someone posted her gas line was cut? Is that true? I'll have to go back to where I read it.

<Mod Snip>
Again, I'm keeping an open mind that she may be innocent..........or not.

What are the chances some sicko just happens to drive by and grab the child off the side of the road ? I would say 1 out of 100 maybe. If he wandered off from around that area someone would have found him by now, there are tons of homes and business's in that area and no doubt the busy roadway someone would have called by now.

Have we searched for sex offenders around the area yet ?

bbm

Especially on a Sunday morning.

I'm usually pretty good at giving parents the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise...but I'm having a really hard time doing that here. I don't see any possible way that this mothers story is even close to the truth.

I've never seen a pig fly. lol

I've only started following this case so I'm not up to speed with all the details. A partner/spouse tampering with a car is not far fetched and it's happened in other cases when the husband wanted the wife dead and set it up to look like an accident.

So again, my question is where was the father? Does he have an alibi? I'm trying to rule out any other possibilities. I think someone posted her gas line was cut? Is that true? I'll have to go back to where I read it.

<Mod Snip>
Again, I'm keeping an open mind that she may be innocent..........or not.

No it's not true.

If she harmed little Sky, why one and not the other? Was Sky closer to his daddy than the other child ( a girl, right?) and she did this out of revenge?

Again, I keep looking for a motive in these cases and this one has me puzzled.

If she's left the kids in the car alone in the past, maybe she is telling the truth and someone did snatch the little guy.

I just woke up and checked local news. I read this on KING,

A spokesman for the boy's father said the parents are going through *advertiser censored*divorce and the father hasn't had any contact with the children since January.*Police said he is cooperating fully with the investigation.
http://www.king5.com/home/Two-year-old-boy-misisng-in-Bellevue-133327908.html

As RainyGirl mentioned in her post this is in a area where people are approachable and would offer assistance to a mother with young children. Just a interesting point NE 24th (the street she would travel down on her way to the Chevron) deadends at Evergreen Point Road (approx. 1.5 mile)where Bil Gates lives.

How strange is it that the mom took a photo of this child in his carseat shortly before he disappeared ? When I saw the photo the first thing I thought of was the photo of Kyron Hormon, taken on the morning he also disappeared... In this case it is as though mom wanted to establish that he actually was in the carseat,in the car... But it struck me as being odd.... MOO

So far I have only found one sicko remotely close to where moms car was left, and he was convicted of child rape, he is off of 108th street.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

Ill keep looking cause family watchdog is usally behind on registered sex offenders

How strange is it that the mom took a photo of this child in his carseat shortly before he disappeared ? When I saw the photo the first thing I thought of was the photo of Kyron Hormon, taken on the morning he also disappeared... In this case it is as though mom wanted to establish that he actually was in the carseat,in the car... But it struck me as being odd.... MOO

That picture we see in the media of Sky in his car seat was taken that same morning? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18