WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed about the photos on Flickr, there are a couple of photo albums that are named 2011; however, the photos are older. She may not be completely computer literate and realize how transparent this is. It is another reason why I think the photos are staged.

It almost seems like she's not very bright. I don't know whether that's true - but she's got the ODDEST thought patterns when it comes to thinking she's making herself "look good". Between that fruit for an army pic, and the oddball pic on the sugar daddy website, to this new thing of posting lots of pics of Sky on her Flikr, she doesn't seem to know what normal people do to make themselves look good or innocent.

Hope someone asks if JB had her own car too.

Re-canvassed, re-interviewed, etc. Asked Julia again to cooperate as of today.

Car has been returned.

1200 tips. Some of the tips have been helpful.

Grey sweatsuit Julia is wearing from still shots is what she was wearing that day.

I just really love this guy. ;D

Can't wait for the media to do a close up on the pics.

Very helpful if he's found the other photos circulated to not look like the two, to publish what they really look like.

"Local retailers" is where the still shots were taken.

How different does Julia look? People will see what she looks like on that day, but different from the social media sites where pictures were circulated.

Yes it was her brother's car. They returned it to him yesterday. Per Maj. Mike.

ACK, he missed answering whether the brother saw Sky. : (

Thanks for running the play by play on this Surfie. I can't watch it here at the office, so I really appreciate it.

IMO, she looks VERY different in the pictures with her hair up (it's dark on the bottom...not blonde).

The new pic of Sky doesn't look different to me - but WOW the new pic of Julia looks completely different from her posed pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw