WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much surfie. Not trying to be lazy- just a bit slammed.
Addys are good enough for now. :)

No, thank you! :) There is a presser scheduled for today at 5:30 PST. So, I guess we'll see what the updates are.

Going on very few fast facts here, but the first thing that jumped out at me was that they used Sky's blanket from the vehicle as a scent article? Who was the responding K9 officer(s)- what dept? And was Sky walking at this point? TIA. Sorry if these have been asked and answered already- still trying to catch up.

ETA- if LE still has the apartment in custody, can I assume they still have the vehicle as well?

Somebody help me out here. I may have missed it, but a lot of photos that were uploaded Sept 5th, say they were taken Sept 5th, but they were not because they were older photos. . .like the Halloween ones are not from this year, but I'm assuming last.

Does anybody know what the last date is for a photo taken of Sky (that is not part of the massive upload on 9/5/11 that obviously has the wrong dates attached)?

I wonder what happened on or around 9/5 that would have her uploading all these photos and having their date taken appear as 9/5. Again, I want to know how long she has been driving her brothers car.

ETA. . she is playing with dates here. The last one I could find taken of Sky is in April. But look at the pictures labeled summer 2011. . .those are not from summer 2011. Do we have any pictures of Sky's birthday? Isn't that in Sept?

HALLOWEEN PIX--- I knew that I had seen some Halloween pictures of them in earlier Halloween celebrations. But there is a discussion in one of the threads here saying there were no Halloween pictures ever taken so they are speculating she did not celebrate Hallow's eve because of religious considerations. Yet I knew I had seen some pictures to refute that. Ok --carry on...:dracula:

Another question- she said she was taking him to the hospital, correct? Not an urgent care facility.

Surfy, the address for the location of the vehicle? I am assuming they tried to track him from there 1st?

Going on very few fast facts here, but the first thing that jumped out at me was that they used Sky's blanket from the vehicle as a scent article? Who was the responding K9 officer(s)- what dept? And was Sky walking at this point? TIA. Sorry if these have been asked and answered already- still trying to catch up.

ETA- if LE still has the apartment in custody, can I asuume they still have the vehicle as well?

ETA: He was walking by then. DOB in 09/2009

BBM: From that day he was reported missing, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011:

Police have initiated a reverse 911 call in the area to alert residents to the boy, and King County Search and Rescue tracking dogs are on scene searching for the child.

"There's homes, there's business complexes... you can see it's a very wooded area, so it can be a pretty laborious search," Iafrate said.

http://www.komonews.com/news/search-for-sky/133328108.html

Another question- she said she was taking him to the hospital, correct? Not an urgent care facility.

Surfy, the address for the location of the vehicle? I am assuming they tried to track him from there 1st?

According to LE, she was taking him to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue when she ran out of gas. No clarification whether it was the urgent care or ER, but Overlake apparently has both facilities available.

Police say the boy was in a car with his mother and 4-year-old sibling when they ran out of gas around 8 a.m. in the 2400 block of 112th Ave NE, said Carla Iafrate with Bellevue police.

ETA: He was walking by then. DOB in 09/2009

BBM: From that day he was reported missing, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011:

http://www.komonews.com/news/search-for-sky/133328108.html

Thanks Surfie. Can I assume they searched the banks of the Sammamish?

Does the family not have health care insurance? That would be a reason I could see for bringing a sick baby to an ER. A lot of people who harm children do that too, though. There is an urgent care facility right around the corner from their residence. What was the physical complaint?
Does/did Sky have any allergies, chronic illnesses, allergies? TIA.

ETA- if LE still has the apartment in custody, can I assume they still have the vehicle as well?

BBM: According to a local news station, the car was seen last night at the police station or wherever coming out of a parking garage with red chalk marks on the tires...2 marks on the back and 1 on the front.

HALLOWEEN PIX--- I knew that I had seen some Halloween pictures of them in earlier Halloween celebrations. But there is a discussion in one of the threads here saying there were no Halloween pictures ever taken so they are speculating she did not celebrate Hallow's eve because of religious considerations. Yet I knew I had seen some pictures to refute that. Ok --carry on...:dracula:

Those Halloween pics could not have been from this year. . .as some of them are included in the 9/5 upload. I don't know about anybody else, but my camera can't take pictures from the future.

This is what I'm getting at. There are no pictures of Sky after June 2011. She did a massive upload of pictures on 9/5/2011. During that upload she included lots of older pics and labeled them summer 2011. Some of them say they were taken on 9/1 or 9/5, but it's simply not true. Sky's outfit is not too small like it is in the June pictures and M has not gotten her haircut into the bob she apparently did around the time of her birthday, June 2011. Why would JB do that? Now she did another upload 11/17. They include the Halloween party pictures that are obviously from 2010 because the same pics were uploaded in 9/2011.

WTH?!

I guess she thinks people are stupid.

According to LE, she was taking him to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue when she ran out of gas. No clarification whether it was the urgent care or ER, but Overlake apparently has both facilities available.

So right past the mass transit center???

ETA omg, the pacific NW is such a nightmare for mapping. Beautiful, but a nightmare.

Does the family not have health care insurance? That would be a reason I could see for bringing a sick baby to an ER. A lot of people who harm children do that too, though. There is an urgent care facility right around the corner from their residence. What was the physical complaint?

There hasn't been a report to my knowledge about a search along the Sammamish. LE has said repeatedly that their target of interest is around the apt. and where the car was left/ran out of gas.

Yes, they have insurance for the children, and I forget now which it was Community Health, I think.

No word on what symptoms Sky had. Mom apparently emailed a friend that morning telling her Sky was ill.

No report of any allergies or chronic conditions that Sky might have. Only clothing description.

According to court docs, Mom suffers from an extreme form of OCD. She washed the kids clothing 4 times a day and would clean for 10 hours a day. This was when she and the father lived in their home. Their home and condo. were foreclosed on earlier last year. Dad lives somewhere in town and mom lives in the apt. mentioned above.

In any of the press conferences, or any other time, have LE stated why JB hasn't been arrested yet for child endangerment? It still really bothers me that she isn't locked up on those charges alone.

He hinted that they might deal with those issues once this case is "resolved".

I really think they're trying VERY VERY hard not to get into a pissing contest like what's happened with the Baby Lisa case.

All that has been said was that Sky was "sick". No other explanations at all. We know nothing about allergies, chronic illnesses, etc. His sister M was over a year old when she had her "first dr appointment", it was with a holistic dr.

Oriah, there was an urgent care facility within a 2 min walk from her apartment, however it was closed on Sunday (the day Sky went missing).

We don't know the nature of the illness . . . nothing reported that I know of to date.

Don't know if the banks of Sammamish have been searched but if you go West on 83rd (behind the Ooba and soulful books/cafe) to the Sammamish river trail there is an old railroad trestle there (just south of 83rd) and a running path that leads towards city hall.

LE had the brother's car as recently, video of car driving for over 2 hours and coming in and out of LE garage. It has been reported no problems with the car and it had plenty of gas.

LE has searched Marymoor park and I think some places in Issequah but I have no verifiable info on where the searches have taken place. Not sure which agency had the K9's out and where they have searched except near the place where the car was left. HTH

So right past the mass transit center???

Yes, apparently so. They used one of the centers initially as a command post.

More info:

Bellevue Police say the mother, Julia Biryukova, did not have her cell phone or wallet on her when Sky disappeared. She left them both at home.

Investigators will examine the car that Biryukova drove more thoroughly for DNA evidence. Police continue DNA tests on swabs taken from Biryukova's apartment.

Dogs did not pick up any scent of Sky outside the car during the search Sunday.

Biryukova did not appear at a custody hearing for her daughter Wednesday, on the advice of her divorce attorney, Veronica Freitas.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Missing-boys-mom-declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

Oriah, there was an urgent care facility within a 2 min walk from her apartment, however it was closed on Sunday (the day Sky went missing).

We don't know the nature of the illness . . . nothing reported that I know of to date.

Don't know if the banks of Sammamish have been searched but if you go West on 83rd (behind the Qdoba) to the Sammamish river trail there is an old railroad trestle there (just south of 83rd) and a running path that leads towards city hall.

LE had the brother's car as recently, video of car driving for over 2 hours and coming in and out of LE garage. It has been reported no problems with the car and it had plenty of gas.

LE has searched Marymoor park and I think some places in Issequah but I have no verifiable info on where the searches have taken place. Not sure which agency had the K9's out and where they have searched except near the place where the car was left. HTH

Thank you wenwe- I saw that urgent care- didn't take time to check hrs, so thank you. Also saw the river trail and trestle bridge. Looks like there is a 908 overpass as well. There looks to be access points all along the Sammamish, right there off the river trail. Anyone know the parking situation all along there?

<
There hasn't been a report to my knowledge about a search along the Sammamish. LE has said repeatedly that their target of interest is around the apt. and where the car was left/ran out of gas.
Yes, they have insurance for the children, and I forget now which it was Community Health, I think.

No word on what symptoms Sky had. Mom apparently emailed a friend that morning telling her Sky was ill.

No report of any allergies or chronic conditions that Sky might have. Only clothing description. >

BBM:
Is the picture used (with the exact same description of last seen clothing) accurate? Was that taken that day? Did he have footwear on? The sweatshirt in the pic has a zipper.

Oriah, due to JB's significant OCD would not allow family members to open the closets or wear other clothing. She was stay up all night doing laundry (each load 4 times) and vacuum in straight lines, hated dust, cleaned bathroom before and after using it and finally did not allow SM to use bathroom in the home at all.

Sky's clothing is limited to 3 or 4 outfits in all of the thousands of pictures we have viewed. Over 80% (in my estimation) are pics of MM only , very few pics of Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth